Foam fit tools - tool organizers - Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Go Back   Third Generation F-Body Message Boards > Tech Boards > Aftermarket Vendor Review

Aftermarket Vendor Review Provide questions and comments about aftermarket part vendors for the Third Gen F-Body.

Foam fit tools - tool organizers

Old 07-31-2011, 11:15 AM   #1
Car: 92 z28
Engine: fast burn 385
Transmission: t56
Axle/Gears: 3.73

Classifieds Rating: (1)
Foam fit tools - tool organizers

I bought a 299 piece socket set from sears about 2 months ago now and was having trouble finding a good socket organizer to hold them. I stumbled across foam fit tools who makes custom layouts and designs that are cnc cut from high density foam. Since I had a custom design done, it was a bit more then anticipated, but to buy organizers elsewhere to hold 299 sockets was not cheap either. I ended up with three pieces of foam shipped to me for 3 drawers in my toolbox, 2 for the sockets, and one for a 21 piece extension set and a 10 piece wobbler extension set. They look amazing!! I havn't taken pictures of them inside the toolbox yet but here are some preliminary layouts done on paper that were e-mailed to me while a layout was being created.

By the way, I was charged nothing for the designs being done, and shipping was included in the price. Take a look at their site, they have pictures and lots of layouts already on there to check out

Their site is
Attached Thumbnails
Foam fit tools - tool organizers-dsc_8797s.jpg   Foam fit tools - tool organizers-dsc_8800s.jpg  
92camaroz28ss is offline vBGarage Page   Reply With Quote