Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

'88 Iroc Z28 5Speed TPI T-Tops NO RUST O'hare/Chicago

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 11:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'88 Iroc Z28 5Speed TPI T-Tops NO RUST O'hare/Chicago

For sale or trade 1988 Iroc-Z28, original west coast car, ZERO rust, has NEVER seen a chicago winter, has never seen or been in salt. Totally original, low miles, runs GREAT, drives better. Car has the following factory installed options:

305 LB9 220 hp, 5 spd manual WORLD CLASS trans, NO a/c,rear defrost, t-tops, posi rearend with 3.08s car has manual crank windows,and manual locks, 2 stage windshield wipers {no intermittent}

I purchased this car for a few reasons: its clean..it could use some work, but what 20 year old couldnt, it has ZERO rust, underneath this car is as clean as you will find...i cant stress enough that this car has ZERO rust...

The other reasons were, it had the ideal drivetrain for what I wanted, the car is super lightweight, and incredibly quick for what it is/has done to it. Dynoed at 291 rear horsepower with flowtech uncapped. It will run a consistent 13.70, and has went as fast as 13.40s on radials, keep in mind...this is a 305. The trans shifts like a dream, the posi is tight, tires are Z rated.

The car does have its little issues here and there,but it runs and drives great, gets AWESOME gas mileage! Mid high teens city and mid high 20s highway. I've gotten a best of 28 mpg cruising 75mph. The car will do 150+{no bs} this was verified by the VSS, as well as my GPS. It handles like its on rails, totally predictable...always starts. I have all receipts done to the car.

It has all the free mods like throttle body coolant bypass, tps adjustments,ram air mods, it also has full ceramic coated headers with y-pipe, cutout, and flowtech catback system, sounds great when you get on it. Has a good tone at idle, not obnoxious and keeps the police from doing a double take.

Email for more info, or to arange to checkout the vehicle. Would be interested in trades only, depends what you have. Please send me an email with pics/descriptions. Open on trade for another F-Body. Thank you!

z28vanessa@yahoo.com