Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

1991 Camaro RS For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 10:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1991 Chevy Camaro
Engine: Chevy 305 bored .30 over
Transmission: 700R4
1991 Camaro RS For Sale

Up for sale or trade is my 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS. I bought this car four years ago as a freshman in high school and I have rebuilt it to what it is now. Over the winter, I had some work done to one of the accessory brackets to make it stronger because I took the air conditioning out of the car which weakened the strength of the bracket. When I got the car back, I made to some finishing touches under the hood and got it running but it needs a nice tune-up to make it run like it did last summer and ever since the engine was rebuilt. Below, I will list a quick overview of everything I did to the car since I began the project. I have a little over $12,000 into this car and I have the receipts to prove it. I am looking to get $4,000 OBO for the car without the rims and tires and $1,750 for the rims and tires. I am not in any hurry to sell or trade the car, but I am looking forward to maybe a new toy. Let me know what you have if you are interested. Do not be afraid to throw a cash or trade offer at me because the worst I can say is no thank you. I work weird hours for work in the summer and am busy with class in the school year so the best way to contact me is text at (330)-8O7-7FIVE8TWO or phone calls with a voicemail. My name is Creighton, pronounced Crayton.

ENGINE: The engine is a Chevy 305 and it currently has a little over 600 miles on the new engine. There all new parts in the engine except for the heads, crank shaft, and the block. The block was bored .030 over and the heads had a 3-way valve job. The machine work was done by Center Automotive in Akron, Ohio. The engine was originally throttle body injection, but I converted it to carburetion which called for a new distributor, intake manifold, and a carburetor. After the engine was finished, the fuel line was replaced with stainless steel and a fuel pressure regulator and gauge were put on. There is a small knock/tick coming from the engine. I am not sure if it is a rod bearing or simply a ticking lifter or stuck valve. Because of my lack of time, I will not be able to delve into this project to resolve the issue.

SUSPENSION: I replaced the all four struts with KYB shocks. I had new steering components installed by GearHeads in Cuyahoga Falls where they installed new tie rods, an idler arm, pitman arm, and a steering brace that works with the front sway bar to tighten up the steering. When they finished, they aligned the whole front end.

EXTERIOR: The car was painted in April of 2012, painted Ford Chrome Yellow. Because it was a color change, all of the body pieces were removed from the car for the color change. Both fenders had rust on them, so they were both replaced with new fenders. The parking lights, fender reflector turn signals, and grille were all replaced with aftermarket parts. The rims and tires were put on in June of 2012 and they both have roughly 200 miles on them. The doors have all new weather stripping on them.

INTERIOR: The interior has been a conversion from a gray interior to a black interior. The original gray seats are still in the car, but brand new black carpet was installed in July of 2012, and all of the plastic trim pieces throughout the car were painted black with a plastic paint.
Attached Thumbnails 1991 Camaro RS For Sale-camaro-1.jpg   1991 Camaro RS For Sale-camaro-2.jpg   1991 Camaro RS For Sale-camaro-5.jpg  
Old 04-02-2014, 11:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: 1991 Camaro RS For Sale

any pics of the interior?