Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

[NM] 91 Camaro Built LS1/T56 9" rear w/full suspension

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 07:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 91 Camaro
Engine: LS1, LSXRT &102mm TB, Cam,225 Heads
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 9" 4.10 w/31 spline axles
91 Camaro Built LS1/T56 9" rear w/full suspension

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my '91 RS Camaro, as I just don't have room for it anymore and would like to see it go to someone who can appreciate it in the way I have. Clean title in hand. A lot of care has gone into making this beast what it is today. Have near $30k in receipts alone, that doesn't cover everything the car has to offer. Absolutely love this car and a definite head turner everywhere you go. Great low end torque car and pulls strong through whole RPM range all while still getting over 20 mpg on the highway thanks to the 6 speed. Has been dynoed a couple times with old and new rear end always ranging between 420rwhp to 470rwhp depending on the dyno. I DO NOT have any dyno sheets unfortunately. With nearly all the suspension being upgraded the ride feels excellent. None of the soft sloshy feeling you usually get with these cars. Feels firm and responsive without feeling rough at all.Great classic car tastefully done with a modern upgrade all the way around. Here's a real quick rundown of the current setup all with less that 10k miles on most of build and parts mentioned. Also car is currently posted on eBay Price starts @ $16,500

Copy and paste text below for Idle clip
http://youtu.be/alXvVd0SSW8

First with the bad: A few minor defects as shown in photos ie: small paint chip behind drivers mirror, about 1"x1/8" spot above drivers drip panel, and outer door to window trim slight over spray and cracking. Only one or two small rock chips on front bumper. Overall the car is in excellent shape inside and out.

INTERIOR: The interior is in great shape with no tares rips or cracks. Previous owner and myself are non smokers. Updated to 4th gen Camaro gray cloth seats, a great upgrade to the original seats. The carpet was replaced about 4 years ago for no other reason than had installed dynamat and went ahead and did carpet and headliner at the same time just as a preventative maintenance. Included also is a very modest Bluetooth stereo with 700 watt amp and 2 12" sub woofer enclosure in the trunk area.Also always forget, car is equipped with aftermarket 2 way keyless entry/alarm

PAINT: The paint, other than previously described is in excellent shape and been well cared for. Constantly get complimented on how nice it is. The color is Kandy Apple Red from House of Kolor. The photos don't even begin to do justice on how well this color looks on the car.

MOTOR SWAP: The original LS1 engine swap and T56 transmission was done in 2009, performed by Hawks Thirdgen. Anyone whose into these cars knows of Hawks Thirdgen and know they are the industry leaders in quality and performance when it comes to the later model engine swaps into 3rd generation Camaros and Firebirds. The swap is very well done all the way to all the factory gauges working through the LS1 ECM as they should. To include heat and air conditioning. I have no documentation of the miles of motor and trans however, was told they both had approximately 40k miles at the time of the swap.

MOTOR/TRANS: In late 2012 for no reason than for more performance the car was taken to Colorado Speed Co for new heads, cam, intake, and all supporting hardware all tuned by Jeremy. The motor was pulled and all bearings replaced along with fresh hone.Transmission shifts and feels great with no problems. To my knowledge the trans internals are all original. Parts listed all at right about 10k miles.
FAST LSXRT 102 Intake
FAST 102 Throttle body
FAST fuel rails w/46lb injectors
RHS 225 heads
PRC dual .650 springs
COMP short throw lifters w/7.325 pushrods
Melling oil pump
Hawks 1 3/4' Longtube headers by Stainless Works into 2.5" collectors continued 2.5" true dual exhaust all the way back.
COMP 289lr cam
Monster stage 2 Clutch rated for 600lb tq
Tick master cylinder
New slave cylinder w/ remote bleeder
B&M pro 5.0 shifter

REAR/SUSP: The rear end is a very well built Ford 9" with oem quality perches and oem width. Unsure of the manufacturer as it was pulled from another Camaro. Given the build quility however I would assume an older Moser 9". The rear has roughly 6k miles since installed with a fresh service ensuring all gears, bearings clutch packs, etc where in good shape. I do have a reciept for the service in which it also shows the rear to be a Posi, 4.10 gears w/31 spline axles.Unsure of the brand of most suspension parts. Suspension as listed:
Tubular K member LS1 swap
Tubular A arms
Spohn wonder bar
Factory WS6 front & rear sway bars
Weld in subframe connectors
Tubular lower control arms
Weld in lower control arm brackets
Tubular pan hard w/panhard relocation for 3" over axle exhaust
Front Spohn coilover kit w/QA1 springs
Rear QA1 coilover kit
All rubber bushings replaced with polyurethane
4 corner disc brakes
Chrome ZR1 wheels Fronts 17x8 Rears 17x11

On Oct-08-15 at 11:38:07 PDT, seller added the following information:
REVISED: Just realized I never posted any Interior photos of the car, and have reached the limit for allowed photos. If your interested and would like interior photos feel free to call or text me at 7194338217 and I can shoot you over some photos. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails 91 Camaro Built LS1/T56 9" rear w/full suspension-img_6294.jpg   91 Camaro Built LS1/T56 9" rear w/full suspension-img_4525.jpg   91 Camaro Built LS1/T56 9" rear w/full suspension-img_6424.jpg   91 Camaro Built LS1/T56 9" rear w/full suspension-img_6087.jpg   91 Camaro Built LS1/T56 9" rear w/full suspension-img_6950.jpg  

91 Camaro Built LS1/T56 9" rear w/full suspension-img_6948.jpg