Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

[TX] 1990 Iroc for sale 355 Tpi 5-speed loaded must see!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2016, 10:43 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1990 Iroc z
Engine: 5.7 liter Tune port 383 stroker
Transmission: 5-speed
Axle/Gears: 3.45
1990 Iroc for sale 355 Tpi 5-speed loaded must see!

Man, hate to do this, but I have to sell my car, well as a member here for years, I've Gotton the best info when building my car for all the right stuff and mods all from you guys who does it right,

Also as a parts 3rd gen guy also, I've got the best parts that money can buy, this is a long list so for the guys who is interested please read on for all the parts done to it and also the parts that will be going with the car brand new in the boxes:

History: bought this car in NYC several years ago, shipped it sight un-seen and paid almost 3200 with it delivered, I just wanted to rescue it from the winter down there, and also with my wife's approveal, I began the most expensive restore one can do for a 3rd gen,

Upon delivery the best day:
1) new shocks (oem)
2) new springs ( oem)
3) new 355 Tpi motor 89 Gta
4) new clutch with 1le parts and clutch (special ordered) b4c parts only stage 2 for daily use also,

5) new bearings throughout,
6) new tie rods,
7) bushings throughout
8) new brakes and discs front

I'm talking about over 1275 dollars in just store bought parts alone have Picts to show,

Motor & Trans parts over 1700 alone without labor rate because me and my friend made sure it was done right the first time around,

So after 20 miles of testing it and went into the garage for 3 years I took it out and said the heck with this: I'm gonna invest and just do what all of these guys are doing to there cars and later finding out that this Iroc is the number # 7 car made from the factory with a 5-spd, so I've saved 12k for my new truck I was gonna buy and just invested into this one,

In 2014 done:

New paid job with the best paint money can buy, litterally the best clear coats, primer, stage 3 paint, ect: materials was over 2500 alone and getting at a good deal off eBay from a well known paint supply place,

Labor to stipe car (me) 0
Labor to paint car with my materials 2800 just paint sand buff, re-paint again with 5 coats of clear, total of 5700 all said and done with me installing all parts back on car:

New weather stripes throughout, front rear, doors upper & inner, door handles, door seals, plus a ton more even the hood seals that was never made I done for it, 1200 alone parts there me installing and 1 month taking time:

Installed:
1) Moogs front strut mounts adjustable

2) front torahion bar

3) front sway bar 36.5mm perormance thick and hollow one by the best in the business

4) center link,
5) front koni yellow adjustable struts (brand new) 0 miles with adjuster included
6) red 1 inch lowering springs forget the name but well known starts with a E, ecabocks?

7) new red bushings all new front, brakes carbon fiber, disc new again,

8) front engine strut bar brace
9) gear box off 92 z28
10) front steering gear off 91 z28
11) everything new under there,

12) center of car:

New in boxes:
Sphons performance Trans torque arm with loop new
13) sphons performance Trans plate new

14) aluminum driveshaft from 89 1le car the real car......parted out so took these parts off of it,

15) rear of car:
Koni yellow shocks adjustable installed 0 miles new
16) lowering springs 3/4 inch by same company listed above (new) 0 miles

17) since I had the 1le car I wanted to install a 10 bolt posse rear and keep org as much as possable, so took a rear ended from a 92 z28 with the 3.45 posse true posse not limited slip the gm code gm3 and had this installed by a pro,

18) sphons Perforamce pan hard bar with adjustable 40 miles done since I got it,

19) koni rear adjustable rear sub connectors yes koni special made, pricey it was but only the best I've got,

20) rear new disc & brakes
21) rear 24.6mm bar
22) rear bushings red ---all

23) brand new in box sphons sub frame connectors comes with car, in boxes primered gray

All new parts are factory painted red to match my car,

At this paint I went over budget as u can see, so I said what ever it takes I'm threre to do this right by thirdgens guys here and also as a parts guy to,

24) walboro fuel pump new 255psi 40 miles since installed,
25) since I've lowered it a little bit, I had to compensate for the gravity and get the lowering mounts to do this right, so this also comes with the car these are the welded in ones for a proper stance, new in boxes,

26) again because of the 1ince lowering I also had to upgrade my wheels and tires by 1ince to, so I've got the 17teens for it to, these are the best reproductions made for our cars, with new P-245-50-17 tires at all 4 corners

27) interior:

Wanted a little better feel to our cars, so I wanted a leather for the front but a nice pattern so after countless months of looking I decided to go with the Cadillac CTS-V seats from a 2014 model, and took to a shop to have it done right, the red stiching was a gray and paid tbr guy at shop to go with a 1999 Ferrari red (large stiches) waited over 7 months to order from itality,

28) new carpete, upper headliner, and a ton more parts got to, even the upper flashlight Counsole from a 1987 Iroc Car,

29) 8 Bose speakers throughout the car, yes the Bose like it had in this one,
Factory kicker panels 2 speakers
Dash speakers 2
Front upper tweeters 2 with magnets
2 center speakers
2 10's in rear with costume with amp, I think I have like 10 speakers if I'm not mistaken,

The radio comes with factory radio and installed is the best Sony CD player u can buy with hands free phone and all the jacks and ports u can use not the 2 wire but the 6 wire bridgeable one made, tons of extras with speaker talk hands free also included

30) new:
Hood Louvers, fog lights, 91 z28 front bumper cover, with 90 ground effects,
Stripe kit from the factory dealership Iroc z after car was painted

Rear bumper decals with the 5.7 Tpi emblems and logos,

Sanded and painted rear hatch the areas that seem to rust a lot and is always faded was done to around the hatch lip area,

Perforamce parts: new and installed:

Lt4 hot cam new in box not just the cam, the entire kit, rollers, pins all that's needed down to the new springs for the heads,

300 series accell box new in box
Msd wires 40 miles
Cap & rotor, plus all new sensors installed

31) Slp runners, base intake, pentium, wire harness (92 z)
These parts was ported to 1.80 degrees for a nice flow all 3 of them not just 1, all of them was done at one time before installed,

27 pound injectors from our friends at South Bay injectors
Brand bew (0 miles)
Adjustable fuel reg
Exhaust sys
3.45 posse rear
Clutch is also new plus more stage 2,
355 stroker wirh under 30k miles if that more like 2k miles but will say more just incase, but is like new,

The cam is all new with the timing chain from a corvette also new in box with gasket set to, everything that's needed is there, and comes with it all,

From buying the car to painting it and to all that's listed I have went over budget by 7k plus, stoped counting at 20k and driven it no more then 40 miles in 4 years

I am forgetting many many parts to go with it and also installed from the buttons that go in the car to the nuts and bolts that I have personally done to it, I just wanted to make sure that it was done the right way to look like its a factory car that I won't get beaten by any Honda out there as u guy know what u mean, so she's right at 300hp at the fly, and will do about 13 seconds in the 1/4 mile,

The chip I also done to for it and will Include a spare Ecm for you to, a 7730 model

Included is also the way to make the Ecm (OBD1) softwear programs to make any chip from 85-92 for all thirdgens to do what u want it to do, is also included with this car, alone I paid over 900 for this set up, just need your lab-top for it,

The car will need some minor tlc things to it, for example the wheels was dipped in chrome, so it is peeling on it, bought the paint to paint it factory colors

And just little things here and there would say no more then a weekend job at most,

Car was oil changed 5 times sick parked yes 5 times even though never driven to make sure all Is cleaned nice
So from the front ls2 fans to the costume chip it's all done like we all talk about here not 1 parts was used to make it right, these are all the parts that we talk about on a daily basis it has and also comes with the car,

Price as u know this is my baby and want to see it go to and in good hands to a good home, and I won't post this on Craigslist for a regular first timer kid who likes these cars I want a guy who's looking for a real Iroc z and the # 7 car to only treat it like its there kid,

So for this reason I'll take only 7900 for it with a clean title in hand, I have way over 25 to 28k into it. There is nothing that u need to do formit its all brand new or new to the point of new (used) parts

The car handles the best I've seen litterally the best, it will take a turn at a 80% doing about 42 miles per hour with only the passanger saying slow down and it feels like it was nothing and can do about 50 mph,

The car will launch stright with no wheel hops, no side spinning no shakes or rattles because it's braced down like a plant in the ground,

No bumps when u take a turn and the car will have a heat attact, this will take it and only want more because of the tight suspension and koni shocks, struts, and all the sub frame connectors and all the rear stuff installed to, and not even the torque arm are installed yet,

Cross country? Rally? Daily driver? Or a track car? I made sure it will do all of the above

7900 is the firm price and u can ship it for under 600 dollars by semi truck as I have the guys number to pick it up for you or u can get your own,

Over 5k In extras are included with the car and to add the rear Bose factory speaker box with key and flip up storage place and also the fold down tarp for the hatch is included with a spare trunk motor pull down plus plus plus more
MY LOSS YOUR GAIN!

Serious buyers only please is all I ask no trading no payments just cash only please
Bank check until clears or wire transfer, funds must clear prior to car being released to new owner, is all i would ask or just cash and u can take today or when ever u like

(281) 746-5890

More Picts are available just ask or text me for pict text or email me at:
Johnjohninht@gmail.com

Will send Picts of any part of the car u want to serious buyers that u would like to see much better
Old 04-17-2016, 10:45 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1990 Iroc z
Engine: 5.7 liter Tune port 383 stroker
Transmission: 5-speed
Axle/Gears: 3.45
Re: 1990 Iroc for sale 355 Tpi 5-speed loaded must see!

Hop this add has Picts because trying since over 1 hour to post Picts if not please text me for all Picts

This is a hard top red on black
All black inside and red on the outside