Camaros Wanted Looking to buy a specific Camaro? Post your Want Ad here.

[NC] Trade 1967 C10 and built 2003 Lincoln LS for third gen v8.

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2015, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1992 Camaro T-Top
Engine: BUILDING 99 Vette LS1
Transmission: TCI Super Street Fighter
Axle/Gears: New Motive 3.73
Trade 1967 C10 and built 2003 Lincoln LS for third gen v8.

I have a 2003 Lincoln LS and a 1967 Chevy C10. I am looking to trade one or both for the right camaro. I prefer a 1982 - 1992 Camaro Z28 or IROC, but an RS is not out of the question but V8 only. If the Camaro is really nice I will trade both. See the description below for more info on both vehicles .

About the 2003 Lincoln LS:

I have a 2003 Lincoln LSE 3.9L V8 with 195,xxx miles. The timing chains have been replaced about 20,000 miles ago by Gerald Jones Lincoln Mercury in Augusta Ga. The camshafts also been upgraded as well as an SCT stage 2 flash, HKM oversized Mass airflow upgrade. The intake is a Spectra cold air set up, NGK Iridium plugs and stage 2 shift kit. The rear gears are 3.58's and independent rear suspension with 17 inch wheels. The suspension is an eibach 2" lowering kit with kyb shocks all tho way around. Exhaust is a dynamax cat back exhaust true duals and x pipe. All power Windows work, all power locks, power driver seat with memory, leather interior, all power sunroof and tinted windows. I am looking for a Harley Davidson, not too picky on the model or year but something of equal value. The title is an SC salvage title from a previous wreck involving an SC state trooper. The car has not been damage structurally only the driver side doors have been replaced due to the accident. You're more then welcome to take it for a test drive. The exhaust is deep and the cams add tons of power, throttle response and a deep growl. The title is signed and ready to go to DMV, due to being an SC title is does not have to be notorized.

About the 1967 C10 Stepside:

I have a 1967 C10 step side with a 350 sbc. The truck has 43,xxx original miles and no the odometer has not rolled over. My old boss has owned the truck for about 15 years and never got around to restoring it. The truck is drivable, I drove it to work every day when I was in Augusta, GA and I drove it from Georgia to NC with no problems. The motor is a small block 350. The original distributor was replaced with an MSD 8362 Billet Distributor. The transmission is a turbo-350 with a stage 2 shift kit, Dynamax Mufflers, Promatic Ratchet Floor Shifter, power steering, Grant woodgrain steering wheel, Mr. Gasket air cleaner and an aftermarket radio. It is not perfect but fair from junk, even for the year it is worth around $5500 to $6500. I had planned on a big block swap for this truck but I'm yearning for another Camaro. The short bed step side's are becoming more and more popular due to a limited quantity produced. I bought the truck from my boss in GA where a title is not required, I do have the previous owner's registration and I am willing to provide a bill of sell with a photo copy of my NC Driver's License and the current unexpired GA registration so the vehicle can be registered under an indemnity bond. This truck is neither brand new nor perfect so I do not expect a brand new bike but I know the current value and the value once it's restored.

If you have any questions or offers, shoot me a text or call me. I have the original wheel for the front as well as some other parts. Let me know if you'd like a test drive in either vehicle. I'm located in Raeford, NC about 20 miles from Fayetteville/ Ft Bragg.

Seth
(910)603-7962

Last edited by cattiveria665; 07-19-2015 at 10:26 AM.