Car Audio Car audio related questions and helpful hints for building the best sound system for your car or getting the most out of what you have.

Has Anyone Done This Before?

Old 03-20-2015, 01:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 91 Firebird T-Top Base w/ GFX
Engine: 5.0L
Transmission: 700r4 automatic
Axle/Gears: 3.23
Has Anyone Done This Before?

Well I'm refreshing my 91 bird's interior and I'm getting around to the radio and speakers and the P.O. took out his "system" and radio so i bought a decent used radio and some rear speakers, but i can't seem to find a connector or wire or anything in the sail panel. I don't really want to tear the whole interior apart to do it since i just install some new seats in the car that had to be slightly rigged due to rust on the old seats. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.
Old 03-20-2015, 05:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1985 z28 camaro
Engine: 305 lg4,edelbrock,3"air cleaner.k&n
Transmission: turbo 700r4 w/b&m megashifter
Axle/Gears: Stock.
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before?

Originally Posted by That1BlkGuy
Well I'm refreshing my 91 bird's interior and I'm getting around to the radio and speakers and the P.O. took out his "system" and radio so i bought a decent used radio and some rear speakers, but i can't seem to find a connector or wire or anything in the sail panel. I don't really want to tear the whole interior apart to do it since i just install some new seats in the car that had to be slightly rigged due to rust on the old seats. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.
If the firebird is the same as the camaro,in regard to the rear speakers,then quite possibly the connector for the rear speakers has just dropped down out of sight.Grab a piece of wire
and bend into a hook, and see if you can fish it out.

Alicat.

Search this Thread