Adjusting the Idle Speed Solenoid
I'm thick-headed and, as a consequence, I'm unsure of what #3 means:
1. Prepare vehicle for adjustments -- See emission label.
2. Turn idle speed screw to set curb idle -- A/C off.
3. Solenoid energized -- A/C compressor lead disconnected at A/C compressor, A/C on, M/T in neutral.
4. Open throttle slightly to allow solenoid plunger to fully extend.
5. Turn solenoid screw to adjust to specified RPM (reconnect A/C compressor lead after adjustment).
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
"Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies." Nietzsche