Classified Ads Feedback Board Use this board to discuss your Classifieds transactions, buyers, and sellers. Do Not post ads here, they will be deleted on sight and without notice.

BAD EBAY SELLER LIST, post here.

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 04:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: Trans Am
Re: BAD EBAY SELLER LIST, post here.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 500 TA
Here's another thing I'm on this site as a member and others. No one else has trouble finding me. I even sold my 30,000 mile 83 DT 500 pace car to Alex in Germany ( who has a site for that car), money got here, car got to Germany. My feedback rating on Ebay was 392, I could see if it were zero or really low. Like I said I still like the deal on the Recaro seats, I know someone was trying to scam you on used seats now....
----------

He's the one who posted the BS on here about me. He's the one who didn't sell Recaro to someone, and I love when guys pin it on their wife...I was out of town and she sold them on me, ha ha ha. What else does she do without telling you? What a bunch of BS. i don't know you but judging by what you post about me and the recaro seat deal your wife did...I wouldn't want to. You posted the BS about me, not me about you.
I also bought a car from Alex (82firebirdta) from this site, spoke with him, sent him a money order and got car delivered from Alex in California and guess what they found my house in Itasca, Imagine that...hmmm
Old 02-19-2008, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 500 TA
Oh and just to clarify my user name on Ebay was dagirls1979, here it's daytona 500 ta, and johnnywhop is my friend who bought the parts for me and that UPS could find his address. He left feedback for the parts I wanted and he won.
looking at your friends (johnnywhop) feedback on Ebay you guys bid on eachothers auctions several times.you left feedback 7 times in fact under your own admited name of dagirls1979.thats shill bidding.you admit you guys are friends in the above posting.NICE moderator wants facts, well there they are for anyone to see on thier own.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback
Old 02-19-2008, 10:01 PM

a shill bidder?ok i see where this post has gone,or at least whos credibility has gone down the pooper.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:33 PM
JT
Community Administrator

Received 255 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by anthony714
a shill bidder?ok i see where this post has gone,or at least whos credibility has gone down the pooper.
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...l-bidding.html

If there is such a case, I advise it be dealt with on eBay. Obviously we have no control and little course of action on our end for such an issue.

That said, this thread is used to list "Bad eBay Sellers" and a brief note. It's a collection of information - not a thread dedicated and dominated by a few people who want to argue back and forth.
Old 03-20-2008, 04:53 PM

Car: 85 Z28
Engine: 305
Transmission: 700R4

mattgarnegy AKA GovernorCamaro AKA Mitchell Williams is also another bad ebay seller. I bid on and won what was supposed to be a Mint dash pad. However it arrived damaged, I had to deal with fedex about it. Fedex shipped the dash pad back to him and not me as I told them to. Fedex would not cover the damages. I wrote GovernorCamaro several times over a few weeks asking for a refund or to work out some sort of deal but I got no replies. So mattgarnegy AKA GovernorCamaro AKA Mitchell Williams has my $300 and my dash pad and will not make things right!
Old 11-17-2008, 04:49 AM

Car: 1991 Trans Am
Engine: L98
Axle/Gears: 3.23

In september I bought a pair of sunvisor mounts off greatcamaroparts (jose cortez las vegas, NV), I received not only the wrong mounts but one was also broken (shaft spun freely in the mount). When I told him about this he insisted they were the same mounts in the picture and that they were tested and worked but if I wanted to I could send them back for a replacement set.

He strung me along until after 60 days passed (ebay dispute limit) then stopped communicating entirely. I know I shouldn't have waited for the 60 days to be up but for some reason I tend to have faith that people will actually do the right thing.

On a good note, at least it was only like $16 and not hundreds.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:07 PM
Supreme Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT
Engine: 2.7L V6
Transmission: 6-speed
Axle/Gears: 4.41

Long overdue, but I thought I should share this anyways.
Back in February, I bought 2 items from a place in Texas called B&M Engine Parts, known to eBay as "bmengine". The first item was a balancer hub for a 1995 Z28 convertable I was working on at school and couldn't find a part for anywhere else. The second was a set of "3.1" fuel injectors for my Bird.
Well, I paid for the parts the beginning of February, and asked for the hub to be sent to where I was living in CT, and the injectors to be sent to my home so I could install them during my break. 3 weeks pass, and I had yet to hear from the guy, so I call them, and make my situation known. I told them AGAIN that I NEEDED the hub ASAP (the guy was getting quite ansy about the mess and we didn't have but a couple of weeks to get that car out of the shop so the guy could go home) and that I wanted the injectors to be sent to my home in NY. ANOTHER couple of weeks pass with no item, and I call them again, to get "Oh, yeah. We have those right here. We'll send them right out to you." So, what happens? They send BOTH items to my home in NY, where the balancer hub will do me NO good at all. So, after my dad pays another good chunk of money to send the items to ME in CT, the balancer hub was the wrong part (didn't fit like it was designed, no keyway, etc), and, come to find out a month ago, after running with them for six months, the fuel injectors from said 3.1 were actually from a 3.4 and were giving me a rich code.
So, after a month of fighting with the guy, over $80 spent, and a ton of frustration, I ended up with money in the toilet ($37 of that money was paid for by the owner of the Z/28) and useless parts (that guy either is in the process of or has replaced the balancer hub) and no way to get any sort of my money back... Bmengine is no longer a registered user of eBay.

Watch out for this guy. I looked at his feedback, and he has pulled this crap numerous times, especially right around the time I was dealing with him. At least I got my items in good condition. Some buyers either never received their items or they got damaged/incorrect items.

Beware. His email address is gudwrench3@flash.net.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:12 AM

Car: 1971 Camaro

Originally Posted by Maverick H1L
I told them AGAIN that I NEEDED the hub ASAP (the guy was getting quite ansy about the mess and we didn't have but a couple of weeks to get that car out of the shop so the guy could go home) and that I wanted the injectors to be sent to my home in NY.

We'll send them right out to you." So, what happens? They send BOTH items to my home in NY, where the balancer hub will do me NO good at all.
Not taking the guys side on this, but did you pay by paypal? If so, the reason he may have shipped both items to NY was because that was the address that it said to ship to when you originally paid. I'm assuming that because NY is your home state.

Paypal is so screwy and the fact that you wanted the parts sent to two separate states could have caused problems for the seller if he had to defend himself against a claim. I don't blame them for shipping both parts to NY if that's the address that was on the paypal account.

If someone pays me by paypal and want me to ship to a totally different state than it's listed on the website, it's not going to happen.

If you did pay by paypal, the only thing I see him guilty of is holding the parts for way too long.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:46 PM
Supreme Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT
Engine: 2.7L V6
Transmission: 6-speed
Axle/Gears: 4.41

Yes, I did pay by PP, but this was AFTER I told him to ship the hub to me in CT at the end of the buy it now auction AND BEFORE I called and explicitly told him TWICE where I wanted the items to go... Either way, he is still guilty of not only holding the parts for a solid MONTH after I ordered them, but sending the WRONG ones.

Now that it's all said and done, even though I got screwed out of a good chunk of money I could have used to buy the RIGHT parts, I'm glad the guy is no longer currently listed as a seller. He's screwed plenty of people out of more expensive (and rarer in some cases) parts, and it would be a shame if he was still doing business.

Last edited by Maverick H1L; 11-19-2008 at 09:51 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:19 PM
Supreme Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Car: 89 IROC
Engine: 305 TPI / ZZ4 cam
Transmission: Stage 2 700R4, LS1 driveshaft
Axle/Gears: Strange 3.42 w/ Auburn

Stay away from 82REDRUNER

Sent my money buy never received my part. He agreed to lower his shipping costs (as I live 30 minutes away from him and he refused to let me pick up) and then changed his mind, cashed my money order and then refused to return my money and ingored my emails.

Even better, he gave me an unpaid item strike but said he would remove it IF I changed my negative feedback!!!!!

After I gave him the negative feedback he called me and started to swear at me on the phone

STAY AWAY
Old 12-23-2008, 06:06 PM

Car: 1985 Firebird SE
Engine: 305
Transmission: 700-4r
Axle/Gears: 9 Bolt

ALSO KNOWN AS DAVE MC ON THIS BOARD....

From now on I finally decided after thinking it over a while not to let this deadbeat get away with things... I am going to post in EVERY thread he EVER makes from now on... and if I see him reply in a thread too, well guess what - It goes there as well. Consider it a Public Service Announcement.

Near the beginning of the summer I purchased and won an auction on ebay for a never used spare tired for a 3rd gen, with hardware. Paid $40.77 through paypal. Unique Transaction ID #29V4391555258344G

After a couple weeks of no parts, I sent emails through ebay with guess what - no responses.

After a little more time of that, I filed a paypal dispute at which time and received a response that Dave was apparently under the weather and had a stint put in his heart... would I like the parts sent or a refund. Here's the text of the dispute...
From Buyer

5/15/2008 10:43 PDT

Hi, I was wondering if you had a tracking number for the tire and parts and any idea when they were shipped? I had not received anything yet will be heading out of town, I need to know when to expect them to arrive. Thanks

5/24/2008 07:19 PDT

I'm truly sorry for all the delays. I had a heart attack on the 22nd of April and was in the hospital for 7 days. I had to have some testing done a week latter and had to have 2 more stints put in. I had my son packaging and sending items put he was sending the wrong parts to the wrong people. I have been doing as best I can to straiten out this mess your item is packaged and will be sent outif you still want it?. I understand how you want the item you paid for. I would be freaking out myself if it was me. I appreciate your patients thanks dave
Sounded reasonable enough, so I sent him an email asking for the parts ASAP please, within what he was going through for his situation. But guess what - NO Parts ever showed up. Not only that, but the paypal dispute timed out and I could not re-open through them for unsent parts!!!

I later posted on here looking for other parts... and guess what - HE REPLIED TO MY ADS!!! I waited for him to send my his paypal account address to make sure it TRUELY was him, and sent one last reply as follows because I am willing to do business as long as I do get what's promised me, and owed me:
Thats work with me.

Interesting side note, and I figure its sort of fate that I wind up crossing paths with you here....

I was about to try and touch base with you again. How is everything going/how were you feeling? I had been in touch just before a long road trip for work because I think I won an auction from you on ebay for a never-used third gen spare/hold down package on ebay and had to leave quick when you had said you had some stint surgery that kept you from mailing it out...

Needless to say, I've been so busy and flying around that I missed getting in touch with you right away. Would it be any cheaper if these things were all shipped together? I assume you never shipped the wheel and such as I just got into town yesterday, picked up the mail/packages from the postoffice and nothing was there... let me know though, and we'll go from there.

Thanks!
Needless to say I never heard a response back since summertime. I had been chalking it up to getting screwed over, however, seeing he stills tries to do a brisk business on here I'm not going to take that or let others go through problems either. From this moment on, any post I see made by this man, this story will be posted under it...

Summary: Lost money, no parts - don't bother with this dude...
Old 12-25-2008, 10:37 AM

Car: 89 Iroc
Engine: 350
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: Ford 9" 4:30 gears

This happened a year ago but I didn't realize this forum existed,with that being said be wary of " IVANTASALE " I bought and paid for "New" not like new,2 inch wheel spacers.When I recieved them one looked new and the other looked pretty beat up but nontheless I put them on only then realizing they where 1.5 inch spacers.Since I "always" pay with a credit card I stopped payment,I only bother with pay pal once the the offender realizes he's not getting paid.I let pay pal know what happened and he claims I have buyer's remorse and I must have found them cheaper( I paid more for a new set)but he's sticking to his story they were 2 inch new spacers.I returned them to him figuring I would get stuck with the return postage(always get a tracking number!)To his credit he did refund my shipping thru pay pal.According to the return address he does business as Aloha Motors in Texas.Bottom line is he has alot of good feedback from buyers,however rather than admt a possible mistake he castigated me to paypal and left bad feedback as bad buyer.Always pay with a credit card in my opinion so you some recourse if problems arise,never pay cash period unless you really know this person.

Ken
Old 12-25-2008, 11:43 AM

Car: 92' firebird
Engine: L03
Axle/Gears: 10 bolt POSI 3.73's

Ebay name caraudiosupply out of MN

Bought a new class d amp and recieved a non working 4 channel amp not even a class D. He would not return any emails until I contacted paypal. He said it was not the amp he sent and that I hooked it up wrong. Paypal sided with him it really made me mad it was the 1st transaction I have made on ebay.

Do not buy from this loser
Old 12-26-2008, 10:49 PM
Supreme Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Car: 89 IROC
Engine: 305 TPI / ZZ4 cam
Transmission: Stage 2 700R4, LS1 driveshaft
Axle/Gears: Strange 3.42 w/ Auburn

Originally Posted by The Project
Stay away from 82REDRUNER

Sent my money buy never received my part. He agreed to lower his shipping costs (as I live 30 minutes away from him and he refused to let me pick up) and then changed his mind, cashed my money order and then refused to return my money and ingored my emails.

Even better, he gave me an unpaid item strike but said he would remove it IF I changed my negative feedback!!!!!

After I gave him the negative feedback he called me and started to swear at me on the phone

STAY AWAY
His name is Joseph Direito. However his email address is scottbeckingsale@hotmail.com but his screen name on the email says Scott Davidson.

He seems to have a lot of different names.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:23 AM
Want a title? Post!

ebay seller id 'lorenrice' sold me a straight razor that she said "This Razor shows little or no use. Very clean and defined".... when i received it there were nicks in the blade and uneven extensive hone wear. i requested a refund telling her that i had intended to shave with it and it had a nick in the blade. she said that she doesn't sell any razors with nicks and that the razor was not damaged when it was sent. i requested her send me pics of the razor that she took before sending it (the listing had low resolution pics)... she sent the pics and the nick could be seen in the pic but she still denied the existence of a nick.... at the same time, i sent her a pic of the razor showing the nick and she sent me an email back telling me that it WAS NOT THE SAME RAZOR!! RATHER, IMPLIED THAT I WAS LIEING!! now i have a screwed up razor that cost $50.55 and will require hours of rehoning to get the edge back. Maybe not all will understand, but if you run across this ebayer you better make sure you're prepared to be called a liar and be out money that you could have spent elsewhere if there is any problem.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:25 AM
Want a title? Post!

I’m a new ebay buyer. I’ve bought $5 used children’s books in total on ebay recently. The seller ( dragun1970 ) asked me to pay $10 for combined shipping/handling. I paid immediately. But 2 weeks later, I received a damaged, open, empty box with postal stickers indicating that they had received it in this condition and without contents. The postman delivered this in-person and explained that this was corroborated by three other postal workers. He said that in their opinion the package was insufficiently wrapped. I took pictures of the box and the post office contact information and forwarded to the seller for resolution. At first he ignored my message. He finally replied with sarcastic remarks and implied that I was trying to cheat him. I waited to submit my feedback but finally reported honestly after I got no response from the seller. ( My feedback “Paid $10shipping/handling but received a broken and empty box “is the real thing happened on me ). But after this, he retaliated by leaving negative comments on my eBay account; such as, "Beware all sellers. Wants merchandise for free. Be cautious with this person." I do feel this treatment is unfair to me. This is the worst shopping experience in my life. I need some advice ....</B></STRONG></I></EM>
Old 03-06-2009, 06:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1988 Camaro Sport Coupe
Engine: 5.0 305 Carb'd
Axle/Gears: 3.23

tl5589 - he is a buyer. i sold him my PSP and game, he paid with eCheck through paypal. i sent out the psp the same day i got the payment. after 5 days he sent me emails freaking out cause he didnt get his item. i got the item back 2 days after that with "return to sender" cause i messed up his address. i sent it out again and after i sent it and gave him a tracking number he opened a dispute trying to get his money back. i messaged him 5 times at LEAST asking him to close the dispute and apologizing for messing up his address. annnnnnd no reply! he never messaged me back. so after i finally figured out paypal i replied to the dispute and took it up to paypal, i threw away the tracking number (stupid) so i dug through the nasty garbage to find it and typed it in and paypal confirmed that it got to his address and i got my 150 bucks back in my name its been a couple days now and he still has not replied to my messages. i have proof that he has recieved the item and he still tried to take his money back!! jerk-off. he'll prolly leave me horrible feedback (even though i left him good feedback) and hes gonna screw my rep up. i JUST started selling so i have like 8 feedback right now and already gonna get a negative! BS. so if your going to sell to this guy beware he'll try and steal his money back!! good ol' paypal!
Old 04-17-2009, 05:11 PM
Want a title? Post!

richsrocks - bad, bad ebay seller.
1.small cd will take 21 days to ship from PA to MA 2.After 22 days, no cd, email him(pleasant) to let him know. 3.Replies right away, "sorry guy I didn't look at my laptop for 2 weeks (doesn't say which 2 weeks - the 1st two when he took my money, or the last 2 weeks, either way he had 1 week to look at it and should have considering his high # of transactions) 4. states he sent it 5. after questions, replies he sent it 4/2 to arrive on Saturday (4/4) 6. No show, no reply here it is 4/17 - nothing. $50 later, out of luck. THIS GUY IS A FRAUD, DO NOT BE FOOLED BY HIS HIGH RATING, HE DID THIS TO ME AND WILL DO IT TO YOU.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:13 PM
Want a title? Post!

Hello Group,

I was looking for threads like this after today, man I tell you most of the sellers that are NEW to eBay does not even know the rules.

Like you can make an offer and ask if they would Number 1. Make a buy it now option or number 2. seller to high bidder after you bid.

I had the biggest cry baby of them all: thecurrentconnection, as I ask him this ok, I made him an offer and with my feedback he actually thought I was stupid enough to buy from him outside of ebay......what a moron.

Then I tried my very best to explain to him that there was no way on God's green earth that I would buy from him outside of ebay due to all the scams that go on, but I was making him an offer to either make a buy it now option or sell to high bidder and what I offered would be what I would pay.

You will never guess, the MORON files a complaint with eBay lieing and said I offered to purchase outside of ebay.

This made me so angry...I blocked him from purchasing or selling to me.

I do sell and buy allot of items in ebay and I try my very best to be the most honest person not just a seller or buyer.

if you want the user names of the bad sellers of laptop parts email me I can give you a huge list of the best and the worst.

Thanks for letting me vent
Old 05-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Want a title? Post!

Originally Posted by allyywc
I’m a new ebay buyer. I’ve bought $5 used children’s books in total on ebay recently. The seller ( dragun1970 ) asked me to pay $10 for combined shipping/handling. I paid immediately. But 2 weeks later, I received a damaged, open, empty box with postal stickers indicating that they had received it in this condition and without contents. The postman delivered this in-person and explained that this was corroborated by three other postal workers. He said that in their opinion the package was insufficiently wrapped. I took pictures of the box and the post office contact information and forwarded to the seller for resolution. At first he ignored my message. He finally replied with sarcastic remarks and implied that I was trying to cheat him. I waited to submit my feedback but finally reported honestly after I got no response from the seller. ( My feedback “Paid $10shipping/handling but received a broken and empty box “is the real thing happened on me ). But after this, he retaliated by leaving negative comments on my eBay account; such as, "Beware all sellers. Wants merchandise for free. Be cautious with this person." I do feel this treatment is unfair to me. This is the worst shopping experience in my life. I need some advice ....</B></STRONG></I></EM>

That is against the LAW what he done sending an empty box, happens sometimes with bad sellers, (crooks).

I would think that you paid via paypal----so go to paypal ---go to resolution center and file a dispute to get your funds returned.

next step is too call the police where he lives and explain to them that he sent you and empty box and that you have proof by the postal workers.

This happened to me and I done this exact thing and the guy had done it is the past more than 2 or 3 times and they sent me court dates and such.

You will get satisfaction, if I can be of further help let me know.

Thanks
Old 05-07-2009, 05:23 PM
Want a title? Post!

Dear Group,

I am not one of the most intelligent people that deal on eBay but I have had my far share of these crooks and have had to go the distance with some and if I can help anyone in any way from being ripped off then contact me and I will help you in the best way I know how.

Respectfully
Old 06-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Want a title? Post!

This is a very bad individual in eBay:
parahawk , If you do not think he is then try to buy or sell something from him and you will understand what I mean. These guys get over 500 feedback and think that they can not as they wish, but really the only thing they are doing is harming the reputation of eBay even more. I am sure some of you know what I mean.

I try my very best to be polite and helpful and why others can not or will not is beyond me.

Thanks Group
Old 02-16-2010, 10:35 AM
Want a title? Post!

another bad seller forever_flyer
Old 03-31-2010, 10:56 AM
Want a title? Post!

Definitely do not buy anything from Ebay seller (user name/ID): mike7671961 - he is a scammer!

Sold me fake merchandise and then made up some excuse about his 'supplier' possibly having problems and would refund my purchase. No action ever taken. It's been forever and no more contact or refund. If you dig through his feedback you will find others who were ripped off and left negative feedback. However, this seller has tried to discredit their comments by saying things like, "I don't know what this buyer is talking about, they never contacted me w/ a problem, and a refund has been issued." Or, "buyer is lying." Stuff like that.

Before you buy anything on Ebay, please make sure to not only search Ebay feedback, but also do a search online. Save yourself some money and the headache of trying to get refunded.

Scammer: mike7671961 - DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY!!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 09:54 AM
Want a title? Post!

welcometothegoodlife1sells cars from Peabody Mass.
I bought a 2000 Cadillac Eldorado ETC from this creature, who's name is George. George claimed the car was in perfect working order with no mechanical issues.
When I got the car it had broken rear suspension, broken A/C, broken fog lamps and in the 2 weeks I have driven it it has blown/burned 3-1/2 quarts of oil.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:15 AM

Car: 1985 Camaro Z28
Engine: 305 mild build up
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: Stock

DO NOT BUY FROM RACHETMAN ON EBAY. I got something from this guy several months ago, It took almost a month to get it, he had several reasons why it took so long (it seems like everybody including his dog gets sick often). I did get it and was a good deal. But now I wanted to get licence plate light sockets so I could get all the lights to work so it is bright. He has yet to contact me. his paypal wont accept payments, and to top it all off he has 28 neg feedback in 6 months with 21 in the last month. I cant seem to pay for them and he will not reply to my 3 emails. I am sure I will get a negitive feedback from this bad seller, unless he cancel the sale. So far nothing. again DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:37 PM

Car: 1985 Camaro Z28
Engine: 305 mild build up
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: Stock

Originally Posted by Calico
HorsePower Motors LLC or www.fpartssalvage.com has anyone heard of these two companies. they sell used motors and I wanted to see if they had any feedback!
they only have had 3 negitive feedback in 1 year. Thats damn good when you see that they have over 18000 feedback, I would think you can buy from them and not worry to much.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Want a title? Post!

I'm so disgusted I've decided not to patronize ebay period. They let sellers bait and switch, which is what happened to me. I bid on an item that had a beautiful photo and then the seller 'edited' the bad stuff in. So the upshot was that it was "my fault" that I didn't read the seller's item description. Well, I know what I read and what I didn't read and I know he/she added the stuff after I bid. But I can't prove it, so I'm screwed. Damned Ebay. They should have a section saying "Needs Repair"
Old 01-24-2011, 01:39 PM
Want a title? Post!

I ordered an item on 22-11-2010. That is, indeed, last year.

I live in the Netherlands. The seller lives in the US.

It is about this item;

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...EOIBSA:NL:1123

And this is the feedback the seller has;

http://feedback.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI...k&myworld=true

And this is my eBay profile;

http://feedback.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Now, you would think 'ah, just 5 negatives in a month'. But wait. So i ordered, thinking it was alright. After a month; no item. I email'ed, asking where the item was. Seller asked if i could have more patience, cause he claims he sent the item.

Ok.

So i waited another week. Now bare with me; i order a lot of stuff from eBay, from all around the world. Asia takes 1,5 at max. delivering items, normally a item from the USA takes max. 2 weeks. We we're 1,5 month further now.

I email'ed again about the whereabouts. No response. Email'ed a week later with the same question. No response. Eventually i threathened with Paypal claims, and suddenly the seller could respond, within 24 hours.

Saying this;

give it a while I shipped the item.

- fender_elite
I waited another week. Asked again where the item was. No response. I threathened that i wanted an answer within 3 days, or i would open a claim. Seller just ignores everything i say and keeps on selling stuff on eBay.

Pretty ignorant, he just thinks 'ah, who cares, i have your money, go away'. So, later on i noticed you could only open eBay/Paypal claims if you do this within 45 days.

A typical seller that takes money, neglects refunds, doesn't give a damn if you lose your item/money. Now, if i had never made a deal on eBay, i could understand his motives. But this is just low.

Sadly, i never was aware of this rule and lost my money to this seller. I'm offering him a chance to refund my money, or else this story will stick on the web forever. If i get a refund, this story will be edited.

BAD SELLER : fender_elite on eBay
LINK : http://feedback.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI...k&myworld=true
ITEM : http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...EOIBSA:NL:1123
Old 02-17-2011, 03:16 AM
Want a title? Post!

Ebay Seller: redpigeonbob aka Mr Robert Pickering
I have had he great misfortune of dealing with Mr Robert Pickering who styles himself as "redpigeonbob" on Ebay.
I purchased a model locomotive in February 2001 which was described "AS NEW" on his listing. It was used, but nonetheless described as new and therefore my minimum expectation was that it would work.
I should point out that I had already purchased some 100 locomotives for a software project I was carrying out.
Upon arrival, it was found to be faulty, with the wheels stuck and the motor burned out. Surely the Sellet must have known this.
In any event, what should have been a straightforward dialogue between buyer and seller descended into insults and accusations on his part when I was eventually forced to open a claim within Ebay.
To this day he washes his hands of the matter and I would strongly urge people NOT to purchase from Mr Pickering as he sells goods which are mis-described and then has no desire to resolve the matter.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Want a title? Post!

1bluhavana

I recently bought seeds from this pompous seller on ebay. The seeds were dead and never germinated. I contacted the seller and received a one line email "I do not refund for soil condition" I replied to the message and told them that I have sprouted over 600 seeds this year and my soil conditions are fine. They responded back with a statement that called me ignorant and the word BLOCKED at the end. Their return policy states that you must return the seeds in 3-7 days and you pay the shipping back. How will you know if the seeds are good before 7 days? Stay away from this seller! Not only will they rip you off, but then will be very rude when you try to resolve the issue.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:01 PM
Want a title? Post!

One to watch out for.
Sugus_come they sell a lot of HID kits cheaply.

Item supposed to arrive within 15 to 20 days, which it does not so they assure you they will get a replacement out to you ASAP. They keep sending you emails assuring it wont be long, but as soon as 35 days gone by all contact is stopped and they block you from buying anything else from them. This ensures you can not leave neg feedback .

Oh! and they do the same on their other store hpstore2008, seen plenty on paypal forums about that one

Hope this may help somebody keep their hard earned and not get mugged like me
Old 06-09-2011, 10:48 AM
Banned

I would strongly discourage shoppers from buying from good_best_cheap (a.k.a. Luis Marron)! I purchased a broken product (which was deceptively listed as "works great"). When I contacted the seller to return it, they ignored my emails. Finally, I contacted eBay Buyer Protection to open a case, and then the seller suddenly started responding to my emails. After I shipped the product back, the seller said they never received the package, so I never got my refund. By the way, make sure you get a tracking number for your shipped package or you will not win a Buyer Protection case! Lesson learned.

Overall, horrible experience with this seller! Do not buy from them, as you'll be in for a scam. Hopefully this warning helps a potential buyer out in the future.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:29 PM
Want a title? Post!

Stay away from Forward PowerSports. They sell on eBay as well as their own web site. I bought a couple of air filters for identical Honda ATV's. The filters were extremely difficult to install over the filter support and they came apart at the seams by the time I got them installed. The guy that runs it is a smart @$$ and refused to stand behind them. I ended up buying OEM filters for about a dollar more and they went on perfectly. These have 2 stages of filter material where the eBay ones only had one and it was very coarse. Here's his URL, but you've been warned:

http://www.forwardpowersports.com/
Old 07-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Want a title? Post!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAM SELLER ON eBay named okineedthat.

SHE JUST RIPS PEOPLE OFF AND INFLATES PRICES.

She buys something at 90% off and re-sells an item for 3 or 4 times over RETAIL PRICE.

SHE'S a hoarder, too.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 89 Black IROC-Z convertible
Engine: 305 TBI
Transmission: Auto

Great list. I've had ups and downs with ebay sellers so I think a list like this is perfect. Is there anyway of listing the individual bad sellers (or buyers for that matter) with a link to the entire post? That would enable us to do a quick review without having to go through all of the posts.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Want a title? Post!

Hi everybody

I have a bunch of bad ebay sellers who don't respect their words when it pertains to the respect of the warranty.

The first one is : marketmagicplace......His email is pbrodersen@twmi.rr.com. He sells at the moment New Apollo SunTouch Plus SAD Light Therapy.

When I bought it, he told me there is a 2 years warranty but right now he doesn't answer my emails to get the lamp repaired.

Hope this help to stop this disrespectful seller from continuing his business.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Want a title? Post!

STAY AWAY FROM liufengny@hotmail.com . His pseudo on ebay was cndentalsupply

and apparently because he has scammed a lot of people by not respecting the one-year warranty about his Water Distiller and has moved to another pseudo. I cannot find him anymore : he is from CHINA !!!!

He usually sells dental material for dentists and Water Distiller.

HOPE THIS HELP TO GET THIS LIAR OUT OF SCAMMING OTHER PEOPLE TELLING there is a one-year warranty and he doesn't respect it !!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 10:38 PM
Want a title? Post!

patrickp8807

dont even mess with this guy if you are smart
he had an auction style listing for a motorola Atrix phone.
it had been going on for about 24hrs with ZERO bids
i sent him an ebay message asking if he wanted to sell it right now for $180
he said yes and revised his listing into a "buy it now" for $180
i paid for it immediately.
he told me he was going to ship same day...(before i bought it)
so after a few hours had passed i asked him if he sent it out yet.
he said he refunded my money to my paypal
so i looked in paypal sure enough Pending $180....should have money in 4-5days (be available)
omfg this guy is so screwed
i had already sold the phone to a customer for $300
try and explain that.

anyhow i told him if he dont stop the $180 paypal refund i was going to leave him terrible feedback
i suggested to send the phone out the very next day no matter what.
so he told me "ok" im gonna send it and we will take care of paypal later.
i checked my ebay messages again...
he said "unfortunately i dropped the phone and broke it on the way to the post office" i will not be able to ship it.

so he kept me on the hook for 3 days
and now my money is still on hold for a total of 4 days
i have to refund my customer $300 and explain to him what just happened
i thought i was going to make a $100 profit....thats out the window

the seller had 90% feedback already and by me leaving him negative feedback he is now in 80.1% feedback
i think that is the lowest i ever seen for someone who been selling a little while
patrickp8807
dont forget his name
patrickp8807
Old 09-27-2011, 09:37 AM
Want a title? Post!

The bad seller I wish to report is greatdesignerbargins.

I won an auction for a mink coat and hat set for $112.

When I contacted the seller to make payment arrangements I get this back:

I do apologize. Please do not send payment. This set has mysteriously disappeared from my inventory of numberious garments.I have a shop set up in my home/garage. I had a big sale over the weekend and several item came up missing (stolen). Sorry for the inconvience but the mink coat set is missing.

Sounds like a case of seller's remorse, as in the auction did not sell for what he/she wanted it to and voila, it is mysteriously "stolen". Whatever.

Anyway, the excuse doesn't hold water because if he/she were auctioning it in an active auction, it would not be for sale in a shop, at home, or anywhere else for that matter!

TERRIBLE EBAYER: greatdesignerbargins AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Old 02-05-2012, 06:29 AM

Car: '97 TA WS6 vert & '88 Formula 350
Engine: LT1 & 383 HSR
Transmission: T-56 & T-56
Axle/Gears: 3.42 & 3.27

Good morning fellow enthusiasts!

I want to share the latest that happened to me yesterday.

Lets start by telling you the item: 91-92 Trans am hatch with Aero spoiler it was for sale by on fazttoyz13 (his first name is Brian) ebay.

I contacted him about the part and agreed on a price of $200, I told him I can drive up and get it. (4 hour drive)

Yesterday morning I rolled a couple of friends out of bed to drive up and get the part. I call him when I was about 10 minutes away to let him know where I was at and he said "ok you are not too far see ya soon".

I pull up and get out, Brian is accompanied by 2 of his buddies and told me " I got a call right after I hung up with you for a better deal on the hatch that I have to take." I am like What??? It took a couple of minutes but we found out how much this 'other offer' was for, he said $400. Then he said " you have to respect that I go for the money"

NO! You should respect the fact that we made a deal and I drove 4 hours for this part!

He didn't even offer for me to look at any of the other parts he was selling (which are all overpriced on evilbay to begin with).

So here I am no part, wasted 2 of my friend's time, wasted $100 on gas, another $30 on tolls, and I took the day off work which evens out to about $300 in pay.

Beware of this seller, I read his feedback on some old parts before and a lot of his responses he was a jerk. Live and learn I guess.

Old 02-10-2012, 05:57 PM

My brother got scammed on ebay and lost $300 but it only took a phone call to the local police in the city where the guy lived which you can usually find the number to the police easily and they went over to the guy's place and talked to him and got his money back the next day. One way to do it.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Supreme Member

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts
Car: 92 Lingenfelter Z28 articwhite
Engine: Aluminum 615BBC
Transmission: Th400wbrake/curri entps9" locker
Axle/Gears: 4.11/4.30/4.56

Hi Guys
just did a deal with the place called 505 perfomance
under the ebay name blazer74advatage88 .

bid on and won a MSD 6462 NIB. (339.89) winning bid
what he sent was beat up mud coverd Junk, dirt was falling out of the box..lol

did a claim within 2 min of getting box! dont screw with talking to guys who do this crap.

i then called my bank and did a visa charg back, bank gives me the money with in 24 hrs. this i used to get another box, from a better dealer $300.

now the nexed day i sent his crap back priority mail to his address on the box he shipped to me. i did a check with paypal on the address and its the same address..

it shows it was deliverd to that address 3 days later. i sent a tex to the guys telling him to keep an eye out for it.. he tells me nothing has shown up yet..
i give him my usps tracking update.he then tells me..thats his old address...LOL not my prob i tell him, i have done my part.. it was up to him to make sure his address was the right one... paypals rules not mine!

he snivles and ask why i filed a dispute without talking to him first?

Why would I talk to him first? he knows what he sent... his add posted
new in box unused... i got road rash trunk trash junk! missing parts with mud on it!
he tells me his guys sent the wrong box...? i tell him the guy taking the pics for the add also took pics of the wrong box.. has the pic of the box i paid for is the same one sent.. just with junk inside...lol
i also took picks of the box in my hands...same markings/dimples.. (your not fooling anybody)

he now tells me he will go by on monday and check on the box i sent back...lol
he's going to leav the box sitting at his old address? ALL WEEKEND??
what a babboon! he also tells me he will send the right box on out monday. 5/7/12

i say do whats right...(now for the Good stuff) it takes my bank and paypal 15 days to work this out...

at this time paypal dose not know i did a charg back. (i have my money)
paypal has my banks money. paypal in the end will give my bank(in my acct) a full refund, my bank, will then get it/the funds back from me.at that time.(have done this before, takes about 25 days) so i was out my 339.89 for 12hrs..ouch
he/the seller has paypals money..not mine anymore..
he also has his junk back..(paypal has all the shipping info)

if he sends the right box out to me.. and i get it..im going to tell him i do not want the box just my money back.
if you look at my feed back you will see i paid for another MSD 6462 $316 SHIPPED AND HAVE IT!

he will need to send funds to cover shipping of his box back (18.00)
dont want it to get lost and not paid for..lol

any time you feel ebay sellers rip you off.. strike back fast!! make sure you have your paypal acct linked to a Visa Card. NOT JUST A BANK ACCT!
other wise it takes 3 days to get your money back..lol

best part is, the feed back i get to leav when im done with this ButtCrack!

DOING a jig!! and SPIKING THE BALL!!

5/10/12 update
have all the money back..he never sent another box (shucks)
the 2nd box from other dealer is Brand new in box!!

Last edited by articwhiteZ; 05-11-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:59 PM
Want a title? Post!

Do not buy from Surplusvideo.123 he is a liar. Sent me the wrong item! Threatened me, lied, said he wouldn't take back or refund until i left good feedback first. Ebay slapped him on the wrist for the feedback extortion. He wouldn't except the box back, had to send it again, he accepted the package and then said it was empty expect for some styrofoam. LIAR. He has an attitude and is very mean.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:08 PM
Want a title? Post!

sealevelsigns

This guy makes signs for outdoor use made with epoxy and indestructible to the outside elements. ........However the signs are really just plywood with a paper core and not weather resistant in the least. Not a goos honest seller. No refund would be issued because he said it was used..
Old 12-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Want a title? Post!

Man, do I have a bad ebay seller. His ebay ID is sassyfreight60 - Daniel Charles from Roselle, New Jersey.

This guy is psycho. He sent a product missing a piece, admitted to not sending it, then when I asked him to send it, at first he said he would. A few days later I check to see if he sent it and I get back this long, rambling psychotic message threatening and trying to intimidate me.

So I filed a claim with ebay for item not as described and I won. But this guy cyber stalked me, used Facebook, Twitter, and began writing harassing, threatening, racist emails to my personal email account to the point I had to send him multiple cease and desist orders and file reports with ebay and other agencies over it.

This guy is psychotic and just a bad human being.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:41 PM
Want a title? Post!

[QUOTE=Iamgoingawol;5443887]Man, do I have a bad ebay seller. His ebay ID is sassyfreight60 - Daniel Charles from Roselle, New Jersey.

I am also getting constant email from him since I posted this. Do you need this buying from him? Just read the above and see what he is like. Poor guy probably had no tous when he was a kid.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:20 AM

Car: 83 Z28
Engine: 355
Transmission: TH350
Axle/Gears: 3.42 posi

KJM performance Also has RACER AUCTIONS acount. same address and phone. I got the dual electric fans. No metal on shaft so stripped out. Said I would have to pay to return and return shipping. I got 1 month out of it. I wouldnt want a replacement. not that they were willing. They removed my feedback as well?
Old 02-22-2013, 11:16 AM

Car: 92 Camaro
Engine: 350 TPI
Transmission: 350Turbo

UtilityGuy. No good. http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Software-Scams
Old 03-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Want a title? Post!

I bought a battery from ebay seller: cattle913 (transaction ID: 280428122942) at 4-4-2012. Seven months later battery failed. I contacted Seller and he prompted offer his help and gave me his address to send it back , which I did at 12- 11 -2012 with the registered number RC 7980 5339 2 PT. One month later I asked about it and seller told me it did not arrived. I opened a claim in post office offices authorities and in the beginning of February 2013 they send me a letter which proves that the item was received in Dec. 2012. Since then i contacted the seller with ebay messages board but he just ignores me.
So in short terms, this seller did not honor warranty and as far as it goes he is stoling my item.
I will post update if there’s any.

Quick Reply: BAD EBAY SELLER LIST, post here.