Classified Ads Feedback Board Use this board to discuss your Classifieds transactions, buyers, and sellers. Do Not post ads here, they will be deleted on sight and without notice.

BAD EBAY SELLER LIST, post here.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 05:50 AM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: BAD EBAY SELLER LIST, post here.

I really didn't have a problem with this seller personally. I was just browsing parts as I frequently do, and passing this listing, I didnt even have to open the page to know something is desperately wrong here.
SPIRES303 claims, and I quote from his listing "I have been in business for 5 years and my passion is Third Generation Camaros. I offer professional packing, free shipping costs and have never charged a handling fee. I pride myself on accurate honest descriptions in my listings. I currently offer NOS GM parts as well as quality used parts. "
Yet this is what he is selling as a matched pair of rear springs EVEN BETTER YET "NOS"

Maybe he had another set exactly like them,so it didnt seem so odd
I sent him a message asking him to remove this listing so as not to burn an unsuspecting customer.
here's the link to the listing
http://www.ebay.com/itm/REAR-COIL-SPRINGS-SET-2-Camaro-Firebird-Fits-1982-1992-NOS-OEM-GM-/171000469002?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27d06c160aLet him have it guys

Last edited by Joe Tag; 03-19-2013 at 07:20 AM.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:59 PM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't know what to make of this. I get a reply from him "Hey, thanks for the heads up"
If it's so obvious in a picture, why couldnt he see it in person?
Old 08-04-2013, 11:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 88gta
Engine: 357
Transmission: 700r4/3000 stall convertor
Axle/Gears: 9 bolt 3.27

never deal with printer02 from wi on ebay.. this guy buys some tail lights from me,says they got scratched during shipping(buffed right out).. I agreed to a refund on a no return auction.. and he sent them back broken and wants me to give him a full refund after he sends me back broken taillights... this guy is scamming people and ebay.... NEVER DEAL with this guy...
Old 08-15-2013, 08:10 AM

Ebay seller "ultrashield" does not stand behind their product.

Purchased a car cover for my 2nd Gen and it failed after only a month on the car. Contacted them about their 60-Day Money Back Guarantee and "Sarah" states that the guarantee only applies to unused covers.

They want me to pay to ship the defective cover back, wait up to a month while they send it out for an "inspection" (I guess my pictures aren't enough), and then let me know about a refund. Ebay was no help as I was 13 days past the 45-day buyer protection period. I am already out $65 for the cover and am not about to spend another $20 shipping it to them. Stay away!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
ultrashield cover 3.jpg (431.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg
ultrashield cover 1.jpg (293.5 KB, 7 views)
Old 08-15-2013, 08:52 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 89 Black IROC-Z convertible
Engine: 305 TBI
Transmission: Auto

I tried to look at your pictures and when I clicked on them it tells me that I'm not authorized to view them. Are they super secret?

Richboll, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Richboll
I tried to look at your pictures and when I clicked on them it tells me that I'm not authorized to view them. Are they super secret?

Richboll, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I'm not sure why it did that. I uploaded these today and here's my thread over on NastyZ28:

http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266939
Old 08-16-2013, 08:32 AM
Supreme Member

Thanks...Yep I've seen them go bad like that before but yours looks like one of the $35 ones from Wally World.

That's a strange warranty. Even Wally World will take it back in that length of time if you have the receipt.

Good luck with it and let us know if you get any resolution from the seller
Old 08-16-2013, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Richboll
Good luck with it and let us know if you get any resolution from the seller
For all I know, it probably is a Walmart Cover that they sent me out of the box. The seller and I went back and forth and they wanted me to 1-Pay for return shipping on a defective product, 2-Wait up a a month while they sent the cover out for an "inspection" and 3-After the inspection they'll let me know the determination on the refund.

No way I am spending $20 to send a $65 cover back and won't be sure if I will see my money.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:28 PM
Want a title? Post!

Don't do business with s. stendardo (http://myworld.ebay.de/s.stendardo). He sold me a "fully functional and legal" softwarepackage, but all I got was an upgrade. Totally worthless.
In answer to my complaints he claims "not to know anything about software", but can't give me my money back, because I had "already installed the software". Total bs of course.
And, as per usual, ebay does nothing.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:27 AM
Supreme Member

I don't think I'll be running across this seller anytime soon but thanks for the heads up!

Did you join just to post a bad review on an Italian ebay seller that has nothing to do with 3rd gens?

Last edited by Richboll; 08-21-2013 at 08:35 AM.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:09 AM
Want a title? Post!

JACK AND HELENE SHRIQUI EBAY NAME Blackjack 181818, Cartier glasses and ezwear.I ordered a persol advertised as brand new without tag..when i recieved the items its completelely ususeable..the temples are different the left one is shorter,the frame has lots of dents and faded,the lens are replacement..they even overcharged me on the shipping cost...refused to make a refund coz according to them the refund period is 0nly 14 days..i live in another country of course there is no way for me to see the items in less than 2 weeks since the transit period will normally take 2-3 weeks by the time i recieved i can no longer avail of the 14 day refund period..http://myworld.ebay.ph/blackjack1818...84.m1543.l2533
Old 10-12-2013, 01:11 AM
Want a title? Post!

my feedback cannot be seen coz he had me suspended in ebay but theres 2 of us supposedly.once my account has been reinstated my feedback will appear again
Old 02-09-2014, 04:04 AM
Want a title? Post!

Didnt really thought I would ever need to do this, but...

So, I have bought an ozone generator from here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/600mg-DIGI...item336946a81f

Ebay user name is nestcf2009, companys name is Health First Tyne & Wear CIC, Health First UK Ltd or Health First Global. Call it how you want it, the seller is the same.

Story goes like this - ozone generator arrived a few days ago. Today I was about to use it for the first time. But since the package was extremely damaged (ripped hole at the edge of box) and look liked the box was used a lot in a past, I decided to open the ozone generator.

Inside ozone generator i saw that the tube (which pumps out the ozone) was completely brown (we do have the same ozone generator at home and you can get that kind of colour ONLY after using it up to 2 YEARS).

As well micro chips were dirty and sticky, the box was used before. Micro chips were dated 2009 and 2011!!!!

It all shows that this ozone generator was USED!!! NOT new as described before reselling it from some other origin company.

So, BE CAREFUL about NESTCF2009 seller on ebay. Because it might sell you USED products instead of NEW.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:14 AM
Sponsor

Received 644 Likes on 569 Posts
Car: 1967 Camaro, 91 z28
Engine: Lb9
Transmission: M20
Axle/Gears: J65 pbr on stock posi 10bolt

I welcome to TGO , I don't see how this is automotive related to the forum ?
Old 05-29-2015, 09:00 PM
Want a title? Post!

Dealing with a bad seller Drewbizz. I made sure to check the item disription talked to him prior to bidding. I get three items combined shipping. One out of the three items was damaged prior to shipping since it was sanwitched inside. I tired to deal with the seller agreed and when I asked for corect adress so it doesnt come back to me. He ignored me util the 30 days past. and then responded I am not helping you you contacting me now after that. I contacted him in march april and may. Through out the whole thing. Ebay is not helping.
Old 06-16-2015, 12:59 AM

Car: 04 Chevy Silverado 1500
Engine: V6
Axle/Gears: Stock

Originally Posted by Tuned Performance
I welcome to TGO , I don't see how this is automotive related to the forum ?

Most common reason for that is Bot Posts. They search for such topics, and most the times they contain spam links ect.
Old 03-28-2016, 08:17 PM

Car: 87 Iroc Convertible
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: 5-speed
Axle/Gears: G92

I pressed "buy it now" on a set of 4th gen T/A seats from "lscandyshop", paid for them.... and then the next day they refunded my order and said they listed them too low and decided not to sell them to me.... totally in contravention to ebay policy
Old 07-16-2016, 09:35 AM
Want a title? Post!

I recently have encountered a Chinese seller, shpiping products out of California to look like a US seller. The seller's name is yqtcompany. I bought a 9 dollar phone case that didn't fit as well or have easy access to ports, as advertised by the seller. Expecting a quick refund upon a simple message about it, they responded by offering one dollar as a partial refund. Not wanting to pay 8 dollars for something I couldn't use, I requested a full refund. They wanted me to pay the shipping and said they would refund it. They refunded the 9, but not the extra 4.58 for shipping as they agreed they would. EBay can't do anything so I left negative feedback. I get a message later with someone's apologies for his colleague's incompetence in making me happy. He requested I change the feedback and he would send me 5 the dollars he owed me. I should of got the money first, but I trusted he would do it. He never did, so here I am hopefully making a difference to whoever might buy something from yqtcompany.
Old 02-27-2018, 11:56 PM
Want a title? Post!

Nordstromsauto is a bad eBay seller, and a crooked one! I ordered two axles for my car, each with seals and bearings. Price was over $169. One axle arrived with the seal and bearing, but the other did not have the seal or bearing. They were missing, and the man who put the axles in had my car apart, and bought another bearing for $42.89. Nordstomsauto not only would not reimburse me for the missing bearing but refused to even communicate with me through eBay. They had scammed me, and what scammer would want to make it right or communicate with their victim?

It was only 3 weeks since I bought it, but eBay said it was too late to open a case. PayPal said I would get the money back for sure (I was only asking the price of the bearing, not the transaction), but later demanded that I upload tracking to prove I had sent it back to the seller. The axle was in my car! I couldn't send it back, and only asked for price of the missing bearing. PayPal will ONLY refund it if the seller agrees, and this is a scammer, and scammers do not undo their scams.

Watch out for eBay Motors - there are good sellers there who will give you great bargains, but also real crooks like nordstromsauto. You aren't likely to get any protection from either eBay or PayPal "Buyer Protection," which are meaningless. It is better to pay a little more at NAPA than go to eBay Motors and get taken.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:02 AM
Want a title? Post!

Originally Posted by grownuptrunks
Dealing with a bad seller Drewbizz. I made sure to check the item disription talked to him prior to bidding. I get three items combined shipping. One out of the three items was damaged prior to shipping since it was sanwitched inside. I tired to deal with the seller agreed and when I asked for corect adress so it doesnt come back to me. He ignored me util the 30 days past. and then responded I am not helping you you contacting me now after that. I contacted him in march april and may. Through out the whole thing. Ebay is not helping.
eBay never helps. Their "Buyer Protection" is as much a scam as some of their sellers'.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:05 AM
Want a title? Post!

Originally Posted by grownuptrunks
eBay never helps. Their "Buyer Protection is a big a scam as those perpetrated by some of their sellers.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:57 PM
Want a title? Post!

Update: I am still trying to get my $42.89 reimbursed by nordstromsauto. They finally got back to me, after the mechanic who did the work called them. They claimed we should have gotten the bearing for $10, not $42. The mechanic replied, "Where can you get a wheel bearing for $10. South Korea?" This was the only one available at that time in our town, and the bottom line is that if they had included the bearing in their shipment (I bought 2 new axles that were supposed to come with seals and bearings; one included them and the other didn't), no one would have had to buy a replacement bearing at all. So they should reimburse me for the price I had to pay, at that time and in this town, for the part they left out. I will update you as it happens, but they are a bad seller in any case to have left out a part and then caused us all this hassle just to get what it cost to buy it.
Old 10-23-2020, 12:04 AM
Want a title? Post!

girfgi.tj9ggnx7

That's all I can say...an insanely ridiculous situation.

Avoid to reduce stress, harassment, coercion, and ignorance please.