Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2015, 05:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 89 Camaro Iroc Z28 R/S
Engine: 350 TPI 9.8:1
Transmission: 700R4
Help!!!

I don't know where else to post this so if it's not accepted here it can be moved or removed but I need help, I bought a 350 from a gent out in Harleysville, Pennsylvania and the old man needs help getting it from his back yard onto his pickup so he can get it to the shipper and get it shipped to me. This guy has a broken back and doesn't have anyone that can help him out and I thought maybe a couple fellows from here that might live or know someone that lives in that area could help this guy and myself out. If anyone is interested let me know here or by PM and I can get you more info and a # to reach him at. Thanks in advanced for anyone willing to help.

Last edited by Clint307; 02-26-2015 at 05:44 PM.
Old 02-27-2015, 12:24 AM

Re: Help!!!

Originally Posted by Clint307
I don't know where else to post this so if it's not accepted here it can be moved or removed but I need help, I bought a 350 from a gent out in Harleysville, Pennsylvania and the old man needs help getting it from his back yard onto his pickup so he can get it to the shipper and get it shipped to me. This guy has a broken back and doesn't have anyone that can help him out and I thought maybe a couple fellows from here that might live or know someone that lives in that area could help this guy and myself out. If anyone is interested let me know here or by PM and I can get you more info and a # to reach him at. Thanks in advanced for anyone willing to help.
Anyone in that area that could help out?
Old 03-02-2015, 02:58 AM

Re: Help!!!

Is there anyone willing to help? Heck I'd even send you the money for your favorite case of brew for helping out cause I know time is valuable!