Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 11:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: '90 IROC Convertible
Engine: 305 TPI LB9
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 3.23 Disc Brake LSD
3rd Gen ASC Convertible Spoilers

Getting ready to downsize our house, have had these for quite a few years, bought them about 10 years ago when I had my '88 IROC convertible because the passenger side spoiler had a crack in it and was going to replace it, just never got around to it before I sold the IROC. Then I bought a '90 IROC convertible, spoilers on that were good but kept these anyway just in case, sold the '90 3 years ago, so now I am cleaning out and don't need them at all.

Nice pair (driver and passenger sides) of ASC rear spoilers for an '87-'90 IROC convertible.

Paint has a few chips, nothing serious, assume buyer will need to paint them to match, my '88 was Black and the '90 was Blue, so I always knew I had to paint them anyway.

I have seen these priced quite a bit more, just want to get out of them what I paid.

$90 plus shipping. I have a nice shipping container, so they should be fairly safe to ship.

Located in Millstone Township, NJ if you are close and want to pick them up.
Attached Thumbnails 3rd Gen ASC Convertible Spoilers-iroc-spoilers1.jpg   3rd Gen ASC Convertible Spoilers-iroc-spoilers2.jpg   3rd Gen ASC Convertible Spoilers-iroc-spoilers3.jpg   3rd Gen ASC Convertible Spoilers-iroc-spoilers4.jpg  

Last edited by BASSr; 01-15-2017 at 11:25 AM.