History / Originality Got a question about 1982-1992 Camaro or Firebird history? Have a question about original parts, options, RPO codes, when something was available, or how to document your car? Those questions, answers, and much more!

reproduction RPO sticker

Old 01-26-2010, 04:40 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1991 GTA
Engine: SuperRam 350
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 3.73
reproduction RPO sticker

Hello guys,

I took the car to a shop for some fresh paint and some very smart guy at the shop had the brilliant idea of peeling off the RPO sticker from inside the center console so he could find out the color code. Now, I need two things from you. I need to know if there's a way to find a reproduction rpo sticker (I would provide the factory invoice with the codes). The other thing is ideas to slowly and painfully murder this #*@+% that took off and lost my rpo sticker. I can have the factory invoice and window sticker made but so far nobody seems to be able to make the rpo sticker. HELP!!!

Thanks

Last edited by Firebreather; 01-26-2010 at 05:35 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:45 AM

Received 167 Likes on 123 Posts
Car: 87 IROC-Z, 82 Pace Car
Re: reproduction RPO sticker

Check with this guy.

http://ras001.0catch.com/stickers/stickers.html
Old 01-26-2010, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by scottmoyer
Thanks. I sent them an email to see if they can do it. I guess it should be no problem since they make them for other GM cars. I'll have to get the invoice first, though. Thanks again
Old 01-26-2010, 12:19 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1,052 Likes on 748 Posts

Did you try running your VIN number on compnine.com? Do you still have the SPID or did they dispose of it? A shot of contact adhesive would let you stick it right back in the console.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:35 AM

The guy disposed of it. However, this guy Russell (from the link provided by Scottmoyer), said he could do it.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:16 AM

Ok, for those who are looking for that info:

Factory Invoice: http://www.gmmediaarchive.com

Window Sticker: Once you have the invoice, go to www.phs-online.com and they will make you the window sticker

SPID or RPO Sticker: If you got the info needed, Russ, from : http://ras001.0catch.com/stickers/stickers.html will make it for you.

Hope this helps
Old 01-27-2010, 09:19 AM
Supreme Member

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
Car: 1985 Z28
Engine: 334 Stroker Superram 222/230
Transmission: Full Manual 700R4 / 3k Street Edge
Axle/Gears: 3.90 Eaton, Moser, Richmond & More

Originally Posted by Firebreather
Ok, for those who are looking for that info:

Factory Invoice: http://www.gmmediaarchive.com

Window Sticker: Once you have the invoice, go to www.phs-online.com and they will make you the window sticker

SPID or RPO Sticker: If you got the info needed, Russ, from : http://ras001.0catch.com/stickers/stickers.html will make it for you.

Hope this helps

WOW! Only $50 for an invoice? I called the dealer months ago about one and they wanted $350 to, "search through the archives". crooks.

Do not attempt to bypass the language filter

Last edited by scottmoyer; 01-27-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Supreme Member

Received 237 Likes on 178 Posts
Car: 1987 Formula (original owner)
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 9-bolt/3.45

Unfortunately, having the window sticker and the invoice won't prove to be enough to reproduce an accurate SPID label. Get ahold of some SPID labels from junkyard cars and decode ALL the RPOs, and you'll find many codes for items that are simply part of the car's standard structure; things that are not ordered options. For example, you'll find codes for radio harnesses, standard suspension codes, and several other things that "glue" the whole package together.

Labels will contain anywhere from 75-100 RPOs on them, yet look at your window sticker and invoice, and you won't find anywhere close to that number of options on it. That's because those documents only contain codes for ordered options, not the car's standard structure codes.

This exact thing happened to my SPID label about 15 years ago. Some mechanic pulled it off to order something from it, and it ended up disappearing. It really sucks because I'm the original owner, and everything about my car is still excellent, I've got documention, original parts, everything... except my car's SPID label, one of its smallest, seemingly most insignificant items, yet one of its most important, especially for authenticity.

I've pulled many labels out of junkyard birds to try to compile all of those basic structure RPOs, so that I can have a new label reproduced too, and you'll be stunned by how many seemingly odd codes you'll find on the labels. So before you submit your codes for the new label, I'd suggest you research this more thoroughly if you want to get it right.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by LAFireboyd
Unfortunately, having the window sticker and the invoice won't prove to be enough to reproduce an accurate SPID label. Get ahold of some SPID labels from junkyard cars and decode ALL the RPOs, and you'll find many codes for items that are simply part of the car's standard structure; things that are not ordered options. For example, you'll find codes for radio harnesses, standard suspension codes, and several other things that "glue" the whole package together.

Labels will contain anywhere from 75-100 RPOs on them, yet look at your window sticker and invoice, and you won't find anywhere close to that number of options on it. That's because those documents only contain codes for ordered options, not the car's standard structure codes.

This exact thing happened to my SPID label about 15 years ago. Some mechanic pulled it off to order something from it, and it ended up disappearing. It really sucks because I'm the original owner, and everything about my car is still excellent, I've got documention, original parts, everything... except my car's SPID label, one of its smallest, seemingly most insignificant items, yet one of its most important, especially for authenticity.

I've pulled many labels out of junkyard birds to try to compile all of those basic structure RPOs, so that I can have a new label reproduced too, and you'll be stunned by how many seemingly odd codes you'll find on the labels. So before you submit your codes for the new label, I'd suggest you research this more thoroughly if you want to get it right.
Any basic codes that you would like to share? Your research may help a lot of us do this the right way. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:14 AM

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I think that the only way to get all the SPID RPO codes for a particular vin # is from the dealer after showing proof of ownership and the right documentation. But many are not available if they are too old or not stored on GM computers. If this is the case you won't be able to get a duplicate reproduction.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:19 AM
Banned

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Car: 87 GTA
Engine: L98
Axle/Gears: Dana M78 3.27 posi

If the mechanic pulled it off & lost it? Make HIM pay for replacing it. Smal Claims court, if he refuses.

He could have just as easily written the RPOs down, or even taken a picture to read the codes later. There is no excuse for him removing. That is defacing YOUR property.

If he gives you the least bit of hassle, respond with the Civil Court lawsuit including "pain & aggravation", court costs + loss of work you incurred, to deal with him.

Don't let him get away with it, or he'll do it to other customers too.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Stephen
If the mechanic pulled it off & lost it? Make HIM pay for replacing it. Smal Claims court, if he refuses.

He could have just as easily written the RPOs down, or even taken a picture to read the codes later. There is no excuse for him removing. That is defacing YOUR property.

If he gives you the least bit of hassle, respond with the Civil Court lawsuit including "pain & aggravation", court costs + loss of work you incurred, to deal with him.

Don't let him get away with it, or he'll do it to other customers too.
I think I have a more effective method, which also include pain and aggravation.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:47 AM

Any of you have a factory invoice? How many codes are actually there?

Last edited by Firebreather; 01-27-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:02 AM
Supreme Member

This was one of those projects I started a few years ago that I never completed, and it eventually faded from my "to do" list. There are many codes, and every car is different, to some degree, so it seemed impossible to get it exactly right, and I never settled for "close enough," even though I think I have it about as close as I'll be able to get it.

I'd love to share the info I have, but it's on a word file on my old computer, which was an old program that wasn't compatible with vista when I transferred everything to my new computer. I do still have the computer, but it's stored away, so I won't be able to share it, sorry. And my car is an '87 anyway, which probably has several codes that wouldn't be on your '91. Even most '91s won't be the same as each other either. And 1991 GTAs will be very hard to find in junkyards, so you're not likely to find any cars that are exactly like yours, which would make it nice and simple.

So the best I can tell you is to pull labels from all '91 birds you can find, and start comparing them and decoding them. Keep most common codes(that make sense for your car) and add your own specific option codes from your invoice and window sticker. "Close enough" might end-up having to be as good as you'll be able to get. And even though it might not be perfect, at least it will appear accurate to anyone who looks at it, and it will be more realistic than just having just the ordered options only.

In addition to ordered options, the window sticker also lists standard features(by name, not code) specific to your car. Those standard features do have RPO codes in the database, so search by name to find the codes for them, and those will also be some of the odd codes you'd find on your specific SPID label.

And a thought I just had that's probably too good to be true is that somewhere here on TGO, I thought I'd read that dealers can still run labels or codes for '91s and later years, but nothing prior to '91. So if you haven't checked with your local dealer to see if he can find any info for you, you might try that too.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:07 AM
Supreme Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT
Engine: 2.7L V6
Transmission: 6-speed
Axle/Gears: 4.41

I've looked at a couple of cars in the junkyard that have most of the parts where the RPO sticker is found, and most don't seem to have it (I have the consoles out of both cars that still had them, both without the sticker). Unless the RPO for the 91 is in the rear glove box... Except I think the insulation stuff is gone from the inside of the door.

I have a tip on some of these assembly labels: Each of the coil springs should have a 3-digit label on it. These labels correspond to the RPO codes on the sticker. Some may not have the stickers on their springs after this long, but if you can find a car in a yard with them, that is equipped similar to yours, chances are that's the code yours are. Each spring has a different code.

Another, similar question: Is there any place that can reproduce the sticker on the inside of the t-top bag? My bad bag (highly damaged zipper) has it, the good one doesn't. Can Russell (from the link above) do it with a couple pics? If he can, he's going to have a big order soon (my VIN labels, on the panels that have them, are the only ones that aren't damaged and unreadable).

:edit: Oh, and for the guy with the 91: My FSM has a short RPO list in it, if you want a pic. It includes things like the speedo gears (but it isn't specific on which), coil springs, mirrors, etc...
Old 01-27-2010, 11:12 AM

There's some good rpo info here:

http://www.gtasourcepage.com/RPOFiguresMain.html

I guess, I'll start a thread asking for 1991 GTA owners to post their RPOs.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:16 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: '91 Z28 L98 G92
Engine: Modded L98
Transmission: Modded 700R4
Axle/Gears: Modded 10-Bolt

I don't know if the 'Birds are the same as my Camaro, but my '91 has the code label on the inside of the door of the 'secret compartment' located in the 'trunk' area, on the left-hand side, opposite of the spare tire area. Maybe there's one there?

Bill
Old 01-27-2010, 11:21 AM
Supreme Member

I had written this post quickly, so I re-wrote this entire post so it would make more sense.

That's a good idea. Post a topic for owners of '91 GTAs to post pictures of their SPID labels, with their VINs p'shopped out, of course. It might be the best way to get your info.

Like Maverick mentioned, each coil spring will have a code(beginning with 6, 7, 8 and 9 for left front, right front, left rear and right rear, in your case being 6ZX, 7ZX, 8NL and 9NL). Your window sticker will only say WS6 Perfmance Suspension, but your SPID label will have WS6, and it will also have the codes for the individual parts like the springs as I already listed for you(yes, that's for your car). Your window sticker will say G92 Performance Ratio, but your SPID label will say G92 and it will also say the code for your specific gear ratio(probably GU something). So all those little parts that make up the sum will have a code of their own shown on the SPID label. And the label is like that for the entire car, so it will be a project to compile the list.

Last edited by LAFireboyd; 01-27-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:26 AM
Supreme Member

That seems like a good idea. Each of us could post up codes we already have for our cars and maybe we can get enough codes together that maybe one or more of us can make a full list. Maybe it could even be a sticky...
Old 01-27-2010, 12:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 16 Equinox,12 Silverado,91 Z28
Engine: 3.6l, 5.3l, 305 H.O.
Transmission: 6 Spd auto, 6 Spd Auto, 4 spd Auto

Not sure if this will help, but I checked my VIN through,
http://www.compnine.com/ and my SPID label for my '91 Z28.

Compnine codes matched my SPID exactly.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should be able to get a basically complete list of your rpo from www.compnine.com

They had, from what I could tell, all the RPOs for my 91 GTA.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:10 PM

So far I have these codes for my car:

AAA AJ3 AQ9 AU3 A31 A90 B2L BC8 B84 C49 C60 DC4 DG7
D42 D5X D81 E5Z E9Z FE2 GU5 G80 JG1 J65 KC4 K34 K68
L98 MD8 MX0 NA5 NP5 N10 N64 PB4 PW7 QLC T93 T96 UA6
UB3 UQ1 UT1 U62 U75 VAN WS4 WS6 Y84 662 75U

I still have to find out a lot of them. Especially the ones staring with a number. Others I 'm not sure, like:

D8E or D8F or D8G or D8M ??? They're all described as "Sensor,Vehicle Speed"

R6A listed in gtasourcepage as "package,value option"

IL2 -???

AO1 is listed as standard equipment "softray glass" but I can't find that code on the label of a 1989 Formula
Old 01-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Supreme Member

Why is it that you've ignored three people asking if you've gone to Compnine's website and tried running your VIN? Is it so difficult to click a link and punch in your VIN? Or have you already tried and your VIN wasn't found?

Historically, late thirdgen RPO codes can be obtained from any GM dealership as long as you have the VIN number. Compnine's database has some if not all of those same records, and if your VIN is in there, it'd save a lot of time and what is ultimately guess work.

As we know almost every one of these cars is unique as a snowflake when you start looking at every single RPO code. You might be able to fudge it, but when it comes time to actually use that data, for example to obtain the correct VSS, you're going to be shooting in the dark.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Drew
Why is it that you've ignored three people asking if you've gone to Compnine's website and tried running your VIN? Is it so difficult to click a link and punch in your VIN? Or have you already tried and your VIN wasn't found?

Historically, late thirdgen RPO codes can be obtained from any GM dealership as long as you have the VIN number. Compnine's database has some if not all of those same records, and if your VIN is in there, it'd save a lot of time and what is ultimately guess work.

As we know almost every one of these cars is unique as a snowflake when you start looking at every single RPO code. You might be able to fudge it, but when it comes time to actually use that data, for example to obtain the correct VSS, you're going to be shooting in the dark.
Oh, sorry about that. I didn't mean to ignore anyone. I do not have the VIN number with me right now, so I'll get it tonight and run it tomorrow. Seriously, thanks to all (AmorgetRS, bcnvz28 and Drew) who are trying to help and suggested the link. I meant no disrespect.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:14 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by AmorgetRS
You should be able to get a basically complete list of your rpo from www.compnine.com

They had, from what I could tell, all the RPOs for my 91 GTA.
Of course, they can't find my Bird, but they list the Grand Prix I used to have as being a "Rare" car...

:edit: Does anyone have an 87 VIN that works with the Compnine site? I can use the full RPO list at the bottom, which varies by year and car...

Last edited by Maverick H1L; 01-27-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:28 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by Maverick H1L
Of course, they can't find my Bird, but they list the Grand Prix I used to have as being a "Rare" car...
They list everything as a rare car.

The only reason I point out Compnine is that it's easier to grab the insurance card and punch your VIN into a website than it is for countless people to photograph or scan SPID's, and then edit/crop them down, and upload them to the forum or another host. Especially when that data and effort won't even give you a real world replica of your original SPID.

The script that lets us retrieve RPO's from the VIN numbers is about the best thing to come out of the Compnine website. It'd be a shame not to take advantage of it.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

:edit: Does anyone have an 87 VIN that works with the Compnine site? I can use the full RPO list at the bottom, which varies by year and car...
They don't have US cars prior to 90 in their database.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Supreme Member

The general consensus has always been that GM has the information in the system for 90-92, and for some reason some earlier Canadian export vehicles. Compnine appears to have the same data as GM. Although it may not be as complete. I ran about 20 assorted VIN numbers through the system, and it didn't find any that were prior to 1991... I didn't run any 90 VIN numbers, but they appear to be in the system.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:51 PM
Supreme Member

Received 58 Likes on 42 Posts
Car: 92 Firebird
Engine: Supercharged 6.0
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 8.8 3.73

My 91 GTA

Old 01-27-2010, 05:10 PM
Supreme Member

D8E or D8F or D8G or D8M ??? They're all described as "Sensor,Vehicle Speed"
Different VSS gears for the different differential gear ratios
Old 01-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by Pocket
Different VSS gears for the different differential gear ratios
It's not quite that simple. The gears are different for different rear end ratios, that's true, but there are a couple different VSS senders. Technically the gear slides right off the VSS, and could be swapped on another sensor. If you look up the sending unit, it'll give you a couple options with the RPO codes so the right one is used.

For example... My 91 V6 Firebird, and my 91 L98 Formula both had 3.23 gears, 700R4's, etc. The V6 used a D8N, the Formula uses a D8I... The gears themselves are identical, the sensors different.

Also my 91RS 305/700R uses the same D8N sensor, but with 2.73 rear gears.

Last edited by Drew; 01-27-2010 at 05:29 PM. Reason: added info
Old 01-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Supreme Member

Any of you guys know which code is used for the Medium Dark Gray (I think that's the color) optional GTA interior? There's so many codes for "Trim Combination, Vinyl/Cloth" that it's hard to know which. I can figure most of the rest out, but there is a LOT of gray interior codes...

:edit: And, is the "Accent Stripe" the pinstripes that run down the side of the car?
Old 01-27-2010, 06:49 PM
JT
Community Administrator

Received 255 Likes on 184 Posts

Any of you guys know which code is used for the Medium Dark Gray (I think that's the color) optional GTA interior? There's so many codes for "Trim Combination, Vinyl/Cloth" that it's hard to know which. I can figure most of the rest out, but there is a LOT of gray interior codes...
For 1988-1989

82D -- Trim Combination, Medium Dark Grey Cloth
or
822 -- Trim Combination, Medium Dark Grey Leather

For 1990-1992

82C -- Trim Combination, Medium Dark Grey Cloth
or
822 -- Trim Combination, Medium Dark Grey Leather
Old 01-27-2010, 06:51 PM
Supreme Member

JT...

:edit: Flame Red interior must be one of the unmentioned "Exterior Color, Primary" colors... There's several of those in the list.

Last edited by Maverick H1L; 01-27-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:56 PM

Hey Pocket, is your car green with med beechwood interiors? What's the number on the top right corner? The one starting with 2F...

I found it!!! I ran the VIN through the compnine.com site and, voila, the rpo list go as follows:

AAA AJ3 AQ9 AU3 A31 A90 BC8 B2L B84 C49 C60 DC4 DG7
D42 D5X D8F D81 E5Z E9Z FE2 GU5 G80 IL2 JG1 J65 KC4
K34 K68 L98 MD8 MX0 NA5 NP5 N10 N64 PW7 QLC T93 T96
UB3 UQ1 UX1 U62 U75 VAN V73 WS4 WS6 Y84 1SA 52P 6ZX
661 662 669 7ZX 75Q 75U 8NL 9NL

WA- L9540 U9540 662

There are 6 1991 FIREBIRD 2 DR vehicles (0.013%) matching your exact options list. There are 26 (0.055%) with at least as many options.

Thanks to all of you guys! Any questions regarding any code, please ask.

Last edited by Firebreather; 01-28-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:03 PM
Supreme Member

Hmm... Got 50 or so off of the Compnine site so far (already had about half from my 91 FSM)... Still need to figure out the VSS, speedo gears, and the springs.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:05 PM
Supreme Member

Not sure what the number it, it wasnt a RPO. Too dark to get another pic

Yes my car is code 45 green with tan leather interior. One RPO thats wrong was i had a factory CD player. Most everything else I bothered to check was correct

Mine was one of 50 or so
Old 01-28-2010, 05:44 AM

The part number for the SPID labels reads "10108227" between Service Parts Identification and Do not remove. Like in the sample below.

The top right corner code means:

Style - Code
Firebird Hardtop Coupe - 2FS87
Trans Am Hardtop Coupe - 2FW87
Firebird S/E - 2FX87

Hope this helps

Last edited by Firebreather; 01-28-2010 at 11:36 AM.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Drew
It's not quite that simple. The gears are different for different rear end ratios, that's true, but there are a couple different VSS senders. Technically the gear slides right off the VSS, and could be swapped on another sensor. If you look up the sending unit, it'll give you a couple options with the RPO codes so the right one is used.

For example... My 91 V6 Firebird, and my 91 L98 Formula both had 3.23 gears, 700R4's, etc. The V6 used a D8N, the Formula uses a D8I... The gears themselves are identical, the sensors different.

Also my 91RS 305/700R uses the same D8N sensor, but with 2.73 rear gears.
Just trying to help figure this out with some extra info. Mine is a 1991 Trans Am GTA with the 700R4 and 3.23 gears and uses D8F.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:24 AM
Supreme Member

Am I the only oddball here with a pre-90 car? Can we see some more pre-90 F-body codes, specifically the V6 700R4 VSS and 3.42 gear?
Old 01-28-2010, 11:44 AM

Am I the only oddball here with a pre-90 car? Can we see some more pre-90 F-body codes, specifically the V6 700R4 VSS and 3.42 gear?
This one is for a 1989 Formula 350

Name:  IMG00089-20100126-2105.jpg
Views: 2938
Size:  53.6 KB
Old 02-11-2010, 02:15 PM

I am looking at a 1987 Z28 Convertible and it does not have the console lid with the RPO sticker. I have the VIN, is there a way to get a list of RPO codes for this car using the VIN?
Old 02-11-2010, 02:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by travisnd
I am looking at a 1987 Z28 Convertible and it does not have the console lid with the RPO sticker. I have the VIN, is there a way to get a list of RPO codes for this car using the VIN?
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
Old 02-11-2010, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Stephen

Thanks, I just tried it and it said it could not find my VIN.....is there any other way?
Old 02-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Banned

What VINs they have before 90 (i think it is) is very limited.

You can take your VIN to a local dealership or try Pontiac Historical Services.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:00 PM
Supreme Member

Compnine, and the dealer for that matter probably aren't going to have data for an 87 in the computer. You could try to obtain a copy of the original invoice (search) and that will give you the bullet points.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:07 PM
JT
Community Administrator

Received 255 Likes on 184 Posts

To elaborate on Drew's response, unless the vehicle is Canadian, it likely won't be in the Compnine database (at this time) or at the dealership as it's a 1987.

GM Archives can be reached via this website:
http://www.gmmediaarchive.com/
Old 04-20-2015, 01:06 AM

Car: 1985 Trans Am
Transmission: 4 speed auto
Axle/Gears: 9 bolt posi

Looking to get info on how to obtain original door jamb factory specs and rpo codes,bought an 1985 Trans Am with a 305 TPI/WS6 package,t-tops,automatic 4 speed trans.I noticed that the previous owner for some reason scraped off a couple of stickers in the door jamb,One I know of would have to be for the WS6 RPO info regarding the rims and tire info that was over the other label for typical wheel size for non WS6 package.The other was something that was above the tire size info(looked like two labels were removed?).Got some info thru PHS to verify the cars authenticity(Fisher body t-tops for one thing).Then theres one label under the tire info that has vehicle weight and whatever,cannot get the info due to it being faded or completely gone.(car sat for a long time,t-tops leaked and you guess it,water and moisture damage!).Currently in the process of restoring the damage done to the car,rusted floorpans(where t-tops had leaked),only two real bad spots that had to be patched.Just redid t-top seals.Also redoing interior.Will post pics when done.
http://ras001.0catch.com/stickers/stickers.html,went to this site and apparently it is closed due to possible copyrights violations.Will check my console to see if the rpo codes are in there?