Members Camaros Post pictures and information about your Third Gen Sport Coupe, Berlinetta, LT, RS, Z28, and IROC-Z28 Camaros!

1991 Camaro RS

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 01:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1991 RS
Engine: L03
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 4.11
1991 Camaro RS

I just purchased my 10th F-Body. It is a 1991 Camaro RS 305/5spd. Since buying my first 1982 Camaro Z28 I wanted a 91 or 92 Camaro with a manual trans. Later On I also wanted a Hard top. I finally found one for a price I could pay in cash at the moment. It is far from perfect and is going to take a few hundred to get her on the road, but here is my first pic of her, still dirty and not on the road:

Name:  16730674_10212618479083424_7374891841257960895_n_1.jpg
Views: 3041
Size:  95.5 KB

Short term Plans:
Get the car on the road
In-dash tablet
Go through and tackle ever rattle, shake or issue in the car from any little rust spots, to electrical issues.
18x9.5 Front 18.10.5 Rear OE Y2K Black Center Deep dish rims
Possibly other minor items

Long Term Plans:
LS/T56
Watts Link & Full suspension for Road racing
E36 headlights
ASCD SS Hood
Lowering a bit

SO getting to the First day:

Car had some off-brand Racing seats that the previous owner had bent the rails, and drilled some really bad holes to get mounted. the seats were very high and very close to the front of the car. Being a quite large guy I could not fit in the car in this configuration.

I pulled the seats out to hopefully remount them, but when I found the condition of the rails, I opted to buy a Set of nearly perfect 1992 RS Grey seats from a local Third Gen owner for $150.

I was finally able to test drive the car (my wife test drove it before). The following was discovered:

1. The clutch pedal is EXTREMELY loose, wobbles side to side and engages nearly on the floor.
a. Need to bleed the lines to try to adjust the engagement point up closer to the middle, it could be air in the lines.
b. The pedal looks like it is loose at the very top, I need to find out the best solution to tighten the whole thing down. The Brake pedal doesn't have as much play, but I think they are connected to one another.

2. The wiring is a mess, There are jumpered wires and things running everywhere.

3. The Steering column is extremely loose, the turn signals don't work, brights switch doesn't work, horn doesn't work.
a. I've opted to replace the column with a 4th gen unit and use the Astro van rod to ensure that the wheel is clocked properly. I'll need to move my Key cylinder over to ensure that the resistor is correct for VATS. I'll re-test turn signals, brights and horn after this.

4. Need to re-wire stereo, there was a wire running from the stereo to the "Radio" Fuse (just wrapped around the base of the fuse), I will connect this to its appropriate wire. (Orange if it requires constant, Yellow if switched ACCC).

5. It has a 4th gen rear, and I don't know if he swapped out the prop valve, I need to check this. But it also has no ebrake, not good for a manual trans. I will need to order some, I believe someone suggested that I could use 92 Z28 cables, so those will get ordered soon.

6. It has no exhaust after the cat (which is gutted). A local third gen club member is making me a mandrel bent exhaust for $200.

7. Coolant gauge doesn't work, need to check the sender.

This should get the car registered and on the road.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:04 PM
Supreme Member

Received 751 Likes on 577 Posts
Car: 1988 Trans Am
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 10 Bolt 2.73 Open
Re: 1991 Camaro RS

Very nice. Congratulations on your purchase.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:04 PM

I will typically post pictures for each entry here, but for now just an update:

Swapped out racing seats for some very nice stock seats I got from the local third gen club. I can fit into the car now! I got 1 of a million wiring foibles figured out and corrected, the radio fuse had a wire wrapped around it, and it went two directions, toward the back of the car and into the console. The console side was to the switched 12v on the radio, and the other went back to the sub box. I took this off the fuse, and routed them both to the 12v switched power (yellow wire) in the console.

The hvac/stereo surround had what loooked like a blue bandana wrapped around it, and it tore when I pulled it out, so I took it off. I am not really a fan of the look anyway. Unfortunately the panel underneath is painted bright blue, as is all the vents, parts of the door panels and things. Its nothing against the guy I bought it from, or others that might do that, but its not my style, these will be turned back to black. I may replace the panels.

I didn't remember how great car audio sounds in Third gens... I love it.

I am going to tidy up the wires under the dash a bit more, though there is still a lot of work to be done under there, I just need to get things out of the way so that I can get the exhaust done tomorrow night, and then pull the steering column this weekend.

I am going to get the 4th gen steering wheel tonight from another member of our local third gen club. The guys in the SLC3G are really awesome, WAY better than the Mustang clubs I was in recently.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:05 PM

Also... the rear hatch pull down = not good. Drivers window is slow and the rear catch on the window is bad, so you have to be careful how far you raise it. Can I get these things separately or am I going to have to replace the window?
Old 02-20-2017, 09:36 AM

This weekend was busy! I did not get any pictures, but I got a few things accomplished:

1. Exhaust installed by a member on this board, and local Thirdgen Club member, he did a great job especially considering the really odd setup that was in this car. It sounds a lot less like a farm truck and a lot more like a car now!

2. Before driving it to get the exhaust done, I used some zipties to tie the fuse box and wiring out of the way so I could shift. The frame that the fuse box attaches to is really bent out of shape near the OBD connector (I'll get a pic this week as I try to troubleshoot this)

3. Turn signals began working after tying down the wiring/fuse box, definitely a short here. I'll need to track that down.

4. AUX Stopped working after I tied down the Electric. Oddly enough it was an aux plug that was just jammed inside the stereo wiring area, so I wired that into the console, and secured it properly, that should not be a problem anymore.

5. Stripped the blue bandanas that were glued onto the frame around the stereo and the shifter boot area. Everyone has their own style, and I respect that, but to me this was extremely tacky. Only slightly more tacky than the bright blue highlights that were under them. so I will need to repaint all these pieces. This car has Bright blue plastic vents, can these be reliably repainted?

To be done this week:

1. Ebrake cables on the way, will need to install them right away, because having a manual car with no ebrake is not fun.

2. There is an exhaust leak, and I don't know for sure if it is the bad clamp we found on Friday or a manifold, Taking it back to Third Gen Club members house today to look at it and weld it.

3. Picking up 4th Gen Steering column, will need to swap tumblers to avoid VATS issues. This will give me a better steering wheel, unfortunately it is a Trans Am Wheel, so I'll have a pontiac symbol on my wheel =). Function over form for the near future. At the same time, going to have an Astro Van Steering rod put in to correct the clocking issue that the 4th gen wheel would cause.

4. When we have the steering column out, we'll tighten up the clutch pedal and see if we need to adjust anything to get the clutch engagement point a little higher, if not I can deal with it where it is as long as the clutch pedal isn't awful like it is right now.

4. Need to replace one reverse light, and ensure that all of the things that is required to pass inspection gets done.

Once I get it properly Registered and passed inspections, I can start on the "would like to haves"!

Also as soon as it is registered, I will get it washed and take some "Before" pictures so you can all see it progress!
Old 02-21-2017, 10:38 AM

Ugh, Yesterday was bitter-sweet

Pros:
-My friend sealed the exhaust leak in front of the cat
-Found part of the clutch problem
-I know where the other exhaust leak is coming from
-Got a 4th gen steering wheel (T/A)
-Got an Astro Van Steering bar

Cons:
-The clutch was nearly empty, and after I filled it, it still engages almost on the floor
-The previous owner removed the air pump but neglected to remove ALL the other equipment between there and the exhaust, which I believe is where the air leaks are coming from.
-The brights are not connected to anything
-The standard headlights wiring is a mess, the headlights come on when I turn on the marker lights.
- There is apparently a hole in my floor pan that has some rust around it. It appears to be a puncture, like it was lowered onto a jack stand placed on the floor pan or something.
- Trunk pulldown is slow and barely working, this will need replaced
-Dash lights don't work. Prev owner has reverse glow gauge inlays, which I like, but no needle lights, no lights for mileage, but hey the annoying shift light works! (that will be removed)

Here is what I need to do before I can get it registered in a couple weeks:

(Please let me know if you would like a video on any of these pieces and I will try to get it arranged, my wife is a photographer as a hobby so we have some good camera equipment for filming.)

1. To address the clutch, I am going to first get the pedal secured. I don't know how much of the problem has to do with the fact that there is an enormous amount of play in the pedal in all directions. I will address this problem while the steering wheel is out.
2. Though the Pontiac wheel is in good shape, its a pontiac wheel with controls that wont be working, so that kinda sucks for now, but I can ultimately address that later, I really need to get this on the road. For this step I have to:
-Tear down the steering column to the Key tumbler, and the Brights switch, which does not appear to be catching, swap out my key tumbler with the other so that my VATS wont give me trouble.
-Install the Astro Van steering rod so that the clocking of the wheel will be correct and not 90 degrees off.
3. if I bump something under the dash my turn signals stop working, and I don't hear a clicking sound when they are on. I need to find this short and fix it. I will also address this while the steering column is out.
4. The fuse box area under the dash is bent out of shape for some reason, I will try to straighten this out while the column is out.
5. Ebrake cables will need installed when they arrive. Stock 4th gen cables are in it, but not attached we discovered.
6. One reverse lamp is out - Replace bulb
7. Ebrake light does not come on, will need to dissasemble cluster to find out if it has a bad bulb
8. Horn doesn't work, I imagine this is a steering column issue, we'll test this out after the steering column is replaced.
9. Need to point headlights in the right directions, they're off.
10. Rear turn signals are pretty Dim because previous owner tinted them. Might need to get some LEDs for it so that they don't appear so dim.

With all this I should pass inspections and be able to register.
Old 02-21-2017, 11:21 PM

Steering Wheel rebuilt, now Tackling this:

Old 02-22-2017, 10:56 AM

I got a steering column from a 4th Gen Trans Am, it is in good shape and works well. I disassembled it and disassembled the third gen column. I swapped out the key locks and soldered in the VATS wires, hopefully no vats problems .

I have an astro van steering shaft that will go in with it. Its amazing how much deflection the rag joint had even just with my hands. Excited to see how this turns out.

Made some serious discoveries about the clutch.
The two circles in this image are the two connections of the clutch to the car. The top one (which is actually mounted lower) is where the clutch attaches to the plunger for the master cylinder, and the lower (mounted way up with the brake pedal pivot) is where it pivots from.

The Upper mount, where there are some spacers on each side, and it is on the same basic bolt as the brake pedal allows the clutch pedal to move side to side about 3 inches! Surprisingly the brake pedal does not have the same side to side movement. Neither of the bolts are loose to the touch, so I may need to use some washers or something to create the right amount of tension in this joint.

The lower mount is the real culprit of why my clutch is engaging nearly on the floor. Combined between the two loose points I can move the clutch pedal 3 or more inches in all directions, probably 4+ inches front to back without actually engaging the master cylinder plunger.

Since the steering column is out, I'm going to take the seats out so I can lay on the floor and really crank on these bolts to try to get them tight. the lower I can do pretty easily, the upper I'm hoping to get it tight without disassembling it.

I know the thread is not really drawing a lot yet, but if you want to see a video or photo guide on anything I'm doing let me know.

Coming up:

Tonight:
-Tighten clutch up. I'll post a video and pictures of the clutch fix, because you have to see how much this moves, its crazy.

-Doing some wire cleanup
-Disassemble Cluster and fix the lights.
-Install Hi/lo beam pigtail as mine disintegrated on removal.
-Install Steering Wheel/Astro Van Shaft
-Remove AIR tubes, and plug holes.
-Install Ebrake Cables
-Install bad reverse light bulb
-Examine and re-wire headlights
Old 02-25-2017, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1969 RS Z28 X33 Norwood built
Engine: 383 Stroker
Transmission: T10 4 speed

Looks like it has an old crossfire hood. Kinda cool! I remember ordering a teal 91 RS with the LO3 and 5 Speed manual tranny. Fun car but that 170hp motor got boring after 3 years and i sold the car. It would be kinda neat to see what it looks like now. I heard its in fountain colorado somewhere. Yours is beautiful
Old 02-27-2017, 09:19 AM

Thank you Mike, Yea I'm sure the 170 will get boring very quickly for me. Once my wife is out of school we intend on investing a lot of money in this car. I was considering buying a brand new Camaro after her school is done, so expect that kind of money to be invested. Tentatively I plan for an LSX376/T56/Supercharger Fully build for Road Corse Track Days.
Old 02-27-2017, 09:30 AM

It was cold and snowing all weekend long. I put in a decent number of hours this weekend and was able to take it on a drive.

PROS:
- Steering is very tight, very precise with the 4th gen column + Astro Van Steering shaft.
- Clutch is 80% improved, it bites somewhere in the middle, which feels much better than it trying to lurch you off the line as soon as it comes off the floor, Goes into gear better, and is just generally more pleasurable to drive.
- Picked up a 145 cluster for it extremely cheap thanks to a really awesome local Thirdgen Club, I'm using the center gauges and the clear lens for now. I have reverse glow inserts so I haven't put in the 145 speedo or tach yet.
-Turn signals work well and reliable now
- Ebrake cables are in
- Painted the gauge bezel black again yay, no more bright freaking blue. The paint I got works great, so I'll be painting all the other highlighted stuff so it doesn't look so tacky anymore.

CONS:
- I should've remembered this, I've done a 4th gen column swap, but it was 13 or 14 years ago. The 4th gen Winshield Wiper Switch is not compatible with 3rdgen hardware. Naturally when I ran into this I came here and researched so the column is coming back out. -sigh.
- The Hi/Lo beam pigtail was absolutely destroyed, it was literally melted onto the switch, so I need to pick up a 4th gen pigtail.
- Speedo stopped working! Going to have to dig back into the dash and find out what I did wrong (yea it had to be me, since it was working before I replaced the backlights) - Worst case scenario = lose my pretty reverse glow gauges and put in the 145.
- I am missing most of my sensors under the column (brake position, clutch position) - Joy.
- Glow Gauge inserts stopped working on the test drive, probably a bad ground.
- Didn't get the ebrake in
- Still need to re-wire Hi beam lights, because as far as I can tell, NOTHING is connected
-Seat frame bumped my car and scratched it, I have to contact the original owner to try to find out what color it is so I can touch it up.

I really hope what I have done so far is a net positive. I'm a bit tired of it being out of commission.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:33 PM

As soon as I get it to the point that I can register it, I'll be cleaning it up and doing a huge photo op. My wife had her own photography studio a few years ago so they should be good photos, I'll use these as my "Baseline"

This is what I need to accomplish this week to get to that point:

-Remove Steering column
-Exchange wiper switch/turn signal handle
-Try to tighten upper mount for clutch as much as possible.
-Attempt to repair Speedo
If can't repair speedo, Remove gauge inserts, and install new gauges
-Get Hi/Lo beam pigtail and soldered in the pigtail
-Reinstall Steering Column
-Test Blinkers/Hi/Lo beams
-Test Dash lights
-Test Clutch
-Re-Wire Hi beam Headlights
-Replace Reverse light bulbs
-Install Ebrake cables.
-Hope it will pass emissions with no AIR pump
Old 03-02-2017, 01:48 PM
Supreme Member

Nice having an in-house photographer! I never have good photos of my car...all pics I took with my cell phone.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:26 AM

Cell phone cameras are getting pretty good. Here are some pictures of the cars I've had in the past, the two black cars and the white car are all taken with disposable cameras and then processed, and then finally scanned. The T/A was taken with a cell phone camera about 6 years ago. The picture of mine on the first post was taken with my iPhone 6.

My first Camaro, a 1982 Camaro Z28

1988 IROC(white) and 1986 IROC(Black)

1999 T/A LS1/M6
Old 03-06-2017, 09:43 AM

This was a very busy weekend. I put the steering column back in the car, and everything works, wipers, signals, Hi/Lo beam, steering is on center and with the Astro intermediate rod, its very good steering feel.

I decided not to mess with the RS gauges, even though I feel really bad losing the reverse glow inserts, because I really love them, and I can't find reverse glow Z28 gauges! If you know of some or a company willing to do a group purchase of them, I would be happy to lead one. On the positive side here: The gauges work, so goal achieved I suppose.

I assembled the majority of the interior, and secured the stereo, it was pretty loose in there. Replaced the clutch pad as it was missing and made the clutch slippery if I had any amount of moisture on my foot.

I replaced the horn relay, and removed additional wiring the previous owner had installed for what appears to be an alarm system. Installed the horns, and they now work! Replaced the brake light switch that fell to pieces when I removed it. That explains the intermittent brake lights.

Spent the rest of the weekend investigating the headlights. They are a mess. They are H4 bulbs in a projector housing. I don't exactly know how he has them wired, it is really weird. When you turn on the parking lamps (one click) the headlights come on. From what I've seen there should be a headlight relay but it is completely gone, in fact I don't see any of the relays that usually appear on the firewall, and this concerns me.

I plan to re-wire the headlights properly. This is the wiring diagram I am going with:

The only question I have is if those connectors are viewed from the back? AKA this is how they should look plugging it into the back of the headlight? this is my assumption.

I have purchased two 4 post relays, and another set of 3 prong plugs with pigtails. Instead of all these twist on caps he used, I am going to do it properly with solder and shrink wrap.

Once I get the lights going the only thing left is to finish assembling the interior and install the ebrake cables then I can go get a safety inspection and finish registering the car!

I also purchased a window motor and window stop I plan on doing this as soon as its registered. I'll also look at anything I can do to secure the window better, and hopefully minimize some rattles in the door.

I did discover something that made my heart sink. There is quite a bit of rust on the floor pan. We're not talking holes here, but it looks bad to me. After doing my 'before' photo shoot, I intend to do a full work through of the car and show you all the mods it has, and what is wrong with it, I'm sure I can count on you all to help me decide the best route to fix the things wrong with it.

Hopefully through doing this I can create some tech articles/guides to help others who run into these things after me. I realize that the number of these cars out there are dwindling, but I want those who decide to be enthusiasts for these vehicles have only the best in terms of articles and guides (one reason I've been on TGO for so long.
Old 03-13-2017, 09:38 AM

This week has been quite busy, as I've completely re-wired the headlights, and they are working great! I made a crappy mobile phone video showing my wiring, I still haven't wrapped it in the wire wrap and secured it, I'm going to wait to test it a bit, and ensure its working properly, then I'll wrap it.

I plan to make a bunch more videos as I make progress on the car.

You can find the Wiring diagram in the post directly above this.

In other news for this project I've run into a snag trying to get the ebrake cables installed. the cables I got, I had to grind the openings that attach to the brake calipers so that they would fit over the lever arm, and the other end of the cables appear to be about 4" too long. I've got some wire clamps that I will install and trim the cables, then reset the auto adjuster, hopefully that works, I'd prefer not to purchase $120 cables from Flynbye.

After this its on to attempt to pass emissions. I have a feeling I'm going to fail emissions because the previous owner removed the AIR pump. Not only is it removed, but the lower connection on the bracket appears to have been ground off. I am really hoping that I can get passed, I've spent a lot of money getting the car to this point.

I still have to replace the window motor on the drivers side, and adjust the windows, as they appear to be misaligned and the lower stop is missing. I've got one of those also. I'll likely look at reducing rattling objects in the drivers door while I've got that off. That will deserve another video.
After all this, I'll be doing a photo shoot.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:50 AM

Update: I got the ebrakes working, I removed the 4th gen cables, and purchased some cables from a 1992 Z28. I had to cut the ends off the cables and add my own cable ends. its not a perfect scenario. Apparently when the previous owner ran into this dilemma, they disassembled part of the ebrake setup in the cockpit, as I had to reassemble that, and calibrate it. The ebrakes are not perfect, but they are working now.

I've got some concerns about passing emissions because the AIR pump has been removed and the lower mount for it has been ground off by the previous owner. This really frustrates me. I've put a lot of money and effort into getting this road worthy only to find this. I am trying to find a place that will help me out here.

Went to replace the reverse lights, and as I removed the rear interior panel some screws fell... I thought it was odd, and then the entire pull-down motor setup fell. it was being held up by some vacuum tubes wrapped around the tail lights plastic nuts.... geez. I was able to temporarily secure it till I can take the time to fix it the RIGHT WAY.

The Drivers side window motor went out, I purchased a new motor and then I saw how BADLY the drivers side window was aligned. the front alignment guide/felt is just gone. The rear is not hooking the window stop. The stop is there, but its not aligned properly. I have ordered a new front window guide, and then I will use the following guide to align the window:
https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/body...tment-how.html

There is another text guide, I'll be using that too.

I am also performing this door fix: (Really a temp fix till I replace the door panels)

Since I don't have AC though (another thing the previous owner tore out really badly) I really need to have working windows

Couple other things that I'm needing to work on:

1. HVAC does not change from hot-cold
2. HVAC does not change vent positions (likely vacuum changer)
3. Center console switches are not secured, I may need to replace the switches.
4. Need to wrap headlight wiring, and replace the hi beam pigtails/light seals (I have all those)
5. Seal exhaust leaks that are causing Ticking noise (likely from the AIR system being disconnected but tubes still present.)
Old 03-21-2017, 09:16 AM

Ordered my window guides, and finished repairing my door panel. I won't bother doing a video on replacing the window motor because there are plenty out there. I may do a video on my anti-rattle techniques, as I am considering securing the rods with zip ties, they're easy to replace.
Old 03-28-2017, 09:59 AM

ARGH! So The Drivers side door is not from a 1991 Camaro. The spots where you place the Guide/braces are too narrow for the 1991 Guides I ordered. I'm going to have to grind them out to make them fit.

Also The Fix to the parking brake did not hold, it popped off when I set the brake this weekend when moving the car to another parking space. My current thoughts are to replace the phillips head bolts that are securing the cable with hex head, secure the stop with some vice grips, and then crank on the hex head (with thread locker) until I can't turn it anymore, or I can use some other types of cable stops from Home depot or something. I think I'll just buy both solutions and try to implement them.

Considering it isn't registered, I haven't driven it much at all, yet the clutch is already loosening. Its the mount up at the top that is causing the loosening of the mount down low (clutch rod mount point). I even had my nephew who has a much more spry and strong body than I do crank on the upper bolts, they are as tight as they are going to get. I found these at Autozone, I hope that by installing them it will stop the movement in the pedal:

When I reassemble the pedal the lower mount will get some locktite, hopefully to encourage it not to loosen again.

I need to make a metal plate to block off the spot where the air pump used to connect to the air system, and I need to track down any other exhaust leaks.

After this I need to go through the whole vacuum system and figure out why I don't have any vacuum getting to the HVAC.

The joys of an old car.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:39 PM

I'll just put this here:
Old 06-28-2017, 09:47 AM

So I have still not been able to get the car registered, it just wouldn't pass emissions. We decided to replace the valve seals to get rid of smoke, but it has always run rich which is what was causing me to fail. I had no idea what was causing it, everything seemed fine. When I got to the last valves on the passenger side I saw something odd tucked behind the passenger side head. This, ladies and gentleman is a device that proves that in a world where money is mixed with gullible stupidity that there is money to be made from it. Behold, the reason I have been running rich:

Yes it is taped into place with plumbers tape.

if you have never seen one of these be thankful. This plugs into the intake air charge temp sensor harness and makes the computer think it is living in Antarctica.

These do not improve your performance, but they do tank your fuel economy and make you bomb emissions tests, since you are blowing a ton of unspent gas out your tailpipe
Old 07-26-2017, 05:10 PM

I haven't posted but it doesn't mean I'm not working on the car, but it has not passed emissions yet, it has been very difficult. Here is a list of what we have done so far:

New steering wheel
new column
new seats
headlights rewired
horn rewired
stereo rewired
smog reinstalled
belt replaced
3" exhaust installed
emergency brake cables installed
new gauge cluster installed (145)
interior panels repainted
Exhaust manifold gaskets replaced
oil change
new plugs
new wires
new cap and rotor
timing corrected
temp sensor replaced
o2 sensor replaced
tail light bulbs replaced
valve seals replaced
tbi rebuilt
performance module removed and air charge temp sensor replaced
every vacuum hose in the car replaced or fully tested
all other sensors tested
New injectors on the way
new catalytic converter and cat air tube on the way
Old 07-26-2017, 07:24 PM
Supreme Member

You've been busy!

When you found this, did you exclaim "Gorilla Chips"!

Originally Posted by Falconiroc
Behold, the reason I have been running rich:
Old 08-04-2017, 04:36 PM

My car is finally Registered! After all those things that we put into the car it now passes emissions. We took it out and did a good wash, and I snapped a few pictures. I will take it out for a full photo shoot with my wife next week.

This weekend I am picking up AC components so its not so hot, and putting in a new stereo with bluetooth for my In-dash Tablet project.

Old 08-04-2017, 04:37 PM

I think my exact words were... "What is this thing behind the head?... What the? What the actual f*ck is this thing?!"