Miscellaneous Third Gen Items! Brochures, models, prom burning stuff....post that here. This is a Classifieds board, NOT a Miscellaneous discussion board. All non-Classified postings will be removed on sight and without notice.

Looking for Norwood OH GM Employee items. Jackets, shirts, cups, hats, pins, etc....

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 10:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1984 Survivor Pontiac Trans Am
Engine: 5.0 Litre LG4
Looking for Norwood OH GM Employee items. Jackets, shirts, cups, hats, pins, etc....

Hi, I am new to this board and really like this site a lot! My dream car has always been a 1982 black and gold Trans Am built in Norwood Ohio. To make a long story short, I live in Norwood Ohio and was born and raised here. I am really interested in obtaining old employee items from the people who built these wonderful cars. I am currently looking for any old employee Norwood GM CPC jackets, shirts, hats, cups/mugs, pins, souveniers given to the employees by GM, etc..... I have looked and looked about every place but come up with very little luck. I plan on attending the GM get together here in Norwood in August as my wife's grandfather worked on the Fisher Body side, but he doesnt have anything to give to me or sell in that matter. Please help if anybody out there has any of these items or has any family members willing to part with them. my email is michael.mcguffin@hotmail.com thanks for reading my post!

Michael