Problems / Help / Suggestions / Comments Let us know if you're having any problems with the site or board software. Post any ideas you might have for ThirdGen.Org here.

Old 01-26-2017, 09:18 PM
Supreme Member

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts
Car: 92 Camaro RS
Engine: LO3
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: stock

Hi, until very recently when you logged in and checked the "remember me"
box, you would stay logged in all day anytime you came back. Two or three days ago that went away. Is that fixable easily? Just thought I'd mention it in case it was only a small adjustment??
Hey, have fun with your cars!
Henry
Old 01-26-2017, 11:41 PM
Supreme Member

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts
Car: 92 Camaro RS
Engine: LO3
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: stock

Until a couple of days ago, when you logged in and checked the remember me box, you would stay logged in all day however many times you came back.
That went away. Is this something a small adjustment can fix or what happened. Just thought someone might want to know??
Thanks, and have fun with your cars!
Henry
Old 01-27-2017, 10:20 AM
JT
Community Administrator

Received 255 Likes on 184 Posts
Re: Log in

The Remember Me option is still present. Additionally, the feature still works but relies on your browser. Meaning, if you're not staying logged in then you have an issue with your browser. Your browser is either deleting your cookies when you close the browser (optional), you're running software that cleans the system and removes the browser cookies, you're manually logging out or you have a corrupt browser cookie. Because nearly every website uses their own cookies, this issue usually only occurs to one site at one time. Solution is to clear the browser cookies and start over.

Search this Thread