V6 Discussion and questions about the base carbureted or MPFI V6's and the rare SFI Turbo V6.

um dudes sad day for all

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2002, 04:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
um dudes sad day for all

ok get this i was going "55" and hit a tree.... my car still ran.... and everything but i was going "55" yet all the damage incured was that my front clip was toast im gonna get 6 monts in juvy for wreakless driving...... the person behind me said i was going about 27 but this old dude said i was going like "55" and yea.... is cool i wreaked a mint condition 91 camaro rs with a 3.1 i am parting it out now.... everythign is fine but the fornt clip it only had 80k miles on it.... never drove in winter.... but it pisses me off cuz the cops wrote down i was going "55" and its ****ign dumb.... i mean how could i still be here, my airbag went off, yet it didnt even hit my face and my seatbelt didnt even lock up cuz i was going like 25 yet the cops said at least "55-60" its bull**** i mean wtf im so pissed i live in trenton mi if ne one is interested in parts but the cool side is i might get a turbo dodge daytona but i want a 3rd gen... and yea it was less then 30 yards from where i was at a complete stop but yea i was trying to exsplain to the cop it was a 6 cyl and unless i had a like a 5 second car.... its ****ing bs...... =*( and im so screwed cuz they wrote it down as a fellony and **** im like wtf... oh yea i was yelling at the cop telling him to take his damn badge off and to see how fing tuff he was... so i got assult also
Old 09-09-2002, 04:27 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1992 Camaro RS & 1992 Camaro RS
Engine: 3.1 L v6 & 305 (5.0L) v8
Transmission: 4L60 Auto
Hey post some pics!!! of the car.
Old 09-09-2002, 05:22 PM
Supreme Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Car: 1986 Firebird
Engine: 2.8 V6
Transmission: 700R4
Wow, bummer that you flipped out. A judge might not be so friendly to you in court now that you've got the assault charge. I'd say to look into getting a lawyer for all this. Yeah, they're expensive now, but they can save your butt big-time for the "future"...

Sucks to hear about the accident, good thing you're alright. Hey, wait a minute, what's the problem if you just hit a tree?? You didn't hit anyone else or another car, right? I guess they really like their trees in MI! That sucks! A felony for hitting a tree! Ya know what, I think I would've flipped out, too! Good luck with everything...
Old 09-09-2002, 06:25 PM

um yea....
they are gay well im 17 and they are gay..... the cop was like good got another hot rod street racer off the roads..... that pissed me off i was like my car was sloooooooow..... oh yea btw... how much could i sell my engine and tranny for? its a 3.1 with 80k miles and the trans was redone less then 10k ago

Last edited by NeXg3N; 09-09-2002 at 06:34 PM.
Old 09-09-2002, 08:11 PM
TGO Supporter

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1991 Camaro RS Vert
Engine: 350 S-TPI
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: GU5/G80/J65
If you can pull a drivers mirror, cable, and **** off and **** it to me. I can use that. Everything else I need is to big to ship. Let me know. Sorry to hear about that.
Old 09-10-2002, 09:35 AM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by NeXg3N
the cop was like good got another hot rod street racer off the roads..... that pissed me
I f'ing hate that!! Just because of some movie they saw, or some jealousy they have, they think they know it all about who's a street racer and who's not. I wonder if he would've had the same attitude if you drove a Lexus or BMW!
Old 09-10-2002, 12:43 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1992 Camaro RS & 1992 Camaro RS
Engine: 3.1 L v6 & 305 (5.0L) v8
Transmission: 4L60 Auto
Yep when you drive a camaro you are COP candy, they are jealous all the way becuase they could never afford a camaro and usally they are married to a wife that doesn't let them have any freedom and he has like 2 kids and can't make ends meet. It makes them FEEL good that they can reck somebody elses fun when they never will have any.

My motto with cops is:

Bullies with guns!
Old 09-10-2002, 01:24 PM

interesting description ryan
Old 09-10-2002, 01:47 PM

My dad always used to say: "there are three kinds of cops. About 1/3 of 'em do the job because they feel it is a calling or a civic duty,and they want to help people. About 1/3 were bullies in junior high and in high school, and they want to continue to be able to do that, so now they are cops so they get the gun and badge. The other 1/3 are some of the ones who GOT bullied while they were in junior high and high school, and they are cops so that they don't have to take any crap anymore, and so that they can get even with everyone."

My motto is: 911=state sponsored dial a prayer

Sorry to hear about your car, and about the other things too. You should have kept your cool. Like a famous person once said:"it never pays to kick a skunk." I have been screwed by cops in a traffic thing a time or two. Ya gotta remember, whatever they decide to put down is what is considered correct, and if they want to screw you, then that is it. Sorry about it all going down like that.

Oh yeah, just because a car looks good, you are a street racer... Sound like that cop has watched the Fast and the Furious (or as I like to call it, the Slow and the Pissed Off) a few too many times, and actually believes what he saw in the movie.

Last edited by pontiacguy1; 09-10-2002 at 01:50 PM.
Old 09-10-2002, 03:58 PM
Supreme Member

Yelling at Cops,
Been there,
Beverly Hills Cops are pigs as stated by Zsa Zsa Gabor
Yet, what ya did was above & beyond.
Good logic, bad action.
I'd ask for a mediator on this issue as it goes to court.
Explain your anger represented that moment, not your feelings.
Inother words, you're being dumped on over & over, for you hitting a tree.
Luckiy it WASN't a person.
Luckily.
Yeah what they write does tend to stick, yet ya can drag out the process for the fun of it, too.
Done that.

Ask for assistance on this matter, you do need it.
Strongly suggest it.

Cops do have ya by ***** on paper and fly paper does tend to stick for awhile/years of high auto insurance preminums & wasted money for nothing material.
Facts.
Incidentially, this is not the most stellar way to start your career of driving on the public roads, ya know.
Been there too, honest.

I only stopped as I discovered I was racing a PA State Policeman (1974). I was beating his third attempt at passing, too.
You "stopped" for the cops so they could catch ya
Always remeber what the Burbank, CA Cops told me (at a car show)...
"Haven't they figured out you cannot out run a public radio/cop car radio announcement?"

Car is worth about $200-$500 as is.
As I think you'll be busy with other matters, sell the car as a whole.
Old 09-10-2002, 07:09 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by KED85
I only stopped as I discovered I was racing a PA State Policeman (1974). I was beating his third attempt at passing, too.
Damn!! I bet your heart dropped... ouch.