Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

1989 camaro iroc 355/t56

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 11:56 AM
Want a title? Post!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1989 camaro iroc 355/t56

i have a 89 true iroc-z, repainted white a few years ago was originally red. It's a 355 built by tregler motors out of Pennsylvania. Have all engine build sheets and receipts. Have about 9,000 in receipts for the motor. With that is a t56. Qa1 suspension double adjustable in the rear, and qa1 struts in the front. C6 wheels with auto cross radials with c6 brakes. Very very fast car, interior is stripped and sound deadened. Has kirkey racing seats with g-force racing harness. Auto meter cobalt gauges with prostreet dash which is the best one I've ever seen built in a third gen personally speaking. Couple loose ends that need done to make this car perfect. It could use a new steering box it's loose so there's so slop in the steering but still can drive with no problems. And I have an aluminum driveshaft that needs put in, the one that's in there now you get slight vibration on the highway but nothing stopping it from driving. These third gens always have some type of vibration issues either way it goes. Great car for the price, I just purchased another vehicle and wanting to make some money back that's all. Asking 8,000 and I think it's worth every penny. Thanks for looking 330-907-7517 located in Akron ohio

Last edited by Mikepruiett; 04-11-2017 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Location