Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

SUPER CLEAN 1987 SPORT COUPE $2000 2 days only

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2017, 10:41 AM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Car: 1987 IROC-Z convertible
Engine: 5.0
Transmission: 700R
Axle/Gears: 2:77
SUPER CLEAN 1987 SPORT COUPE $2000 2 days only

*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD* Sorry don't know how to delete it. PRICE DROP FOR 2 DAYS ONLY THEN IT GOES BACK UP FOR AUCTION

Sorry no trades. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs.

I've had more than 20 3rd gen Camaros in the past 5 years. This is hands down the cleanest best condition non restored one.The fella I got it from owned it less then a year and he says it was literally little old lady owned and garaged, and it shows. The interior is nearly flawless which is why I bought it. It had a perfect set of 1987 seats which I needed for a restoration project. I swapped in a very very good but not perfect set of 1986 seats. The rest of the interior is near perfect. Manual windows and locks

Hood struts good. Rear hatch struts good. Hatch pull down motor works perfectly. Carpets clean and good. Headliner perfect. Dash pad perfect. Steering wheel perfect. All gages work perfectly. Brand new AC compressor and accumulator and AC works perfectly. I cant think of any real needs. This car has very few less then perfect aspects. See below for description of the body.

The engine is the LG4 305/5.0 carbureted (1987 last year for carbureted) with the 4 speed auto 700R transmission. it fires right up every time and runs and drives fantastic. 144,000 miles. Wheels are IROC chromed reproductions. One wheel has a little curb rash the other 3 do not. Tires have about 75% tread. Front disc rear drum brakes. Non posi rear end no idea what the gears are and don't intend to check. The engine and trans are spotless clean. No oil grime.

The body is very nice with typical 30 years of dings. But the passenger door has a big dent along the body line and should be replaced. and I jut happened to have two extra black doors as well as all the other parts needed to create an IROC clone. Front and rear bumper covers, ground effects and IROC hood. All that stuff is black (except the hood is primered) and available for an extra $700. I don't have pix of the extra pieces and Im really not excited about climbing a ladder and dragging them all down to take pix. Just trust me, they are all in excellent condition, they are all black and will bolt right on. I also have the IROC front sway bar that I will throw in if you purchase the IROC clone pieces.

Last edited by neilcase; 08-17-2017 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:11 AM
Want a title? Post!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: SUPER CLEAN 1987 SPORT COUPE $2000 2 days only

Hey, interested in seeing the car. Where is it located. My number is 516-521-6649
Old 08-17-2017, 10:15 AM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Car: 1987 IROC-Z convertible
Engine: 5.0
Transmission: 700R
Axle/Gears: 2:77
Re: SUPER CLEAN 1987 SPORT COUPE $2000 2 days only

Sorry, It sold 2 days ago and I just edited the posting to reflect that.