Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

[TX] 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Old 03-09-2019, 09:15 AM
  #1  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1
1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Hi i dont own this car but how much would it be worth restored.
1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed
is it rare? I am surprised they 5 speeds in state patrol cars and the underpowered 305.
he wants 4k for it.
Thanks
Briancam1 is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 01:08 PM
  #2  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (4)
 
chazman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 7,817
Car: 1989 IROC-Z. Original owner
Engine: LB9. Dual Cats. Big Cam
Transmission: World Class T-5
Axle/Gears: BW 3.45
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Pics!
chazman is online now  
Old 03-09-2019, 03:50 PM
  #3  
Senior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
rarebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Imperial, Missouri
Posts: 879
Car: 89 IROC/89 Vert/87 Vert/89 GTA Vert
Engine: 5.7/5.0/5.0/5.7
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 9" 2.77/9" 3:23/9" 3:42
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Is it the blue one with cowl hood?
rarebmx is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 04:32 PM
  #4  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (1)
 
88IROCvertZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New England
Posts: 1,691
Car: 1988 IROC Z Convertible
Engine: 305 TPI (LB9)
Transmission: 700 R4
Axle/Gears: G80 GU2
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by Briancam1 View Post
Hi i dont own this car but how much would it be worth restored.
1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed
is it rare? I am surprised they 5 speeds in state patrol cars and the underpowered 305.
he wants 4k for it.
Thanks
Some of the 305 5-speeds could do better 1/4 mile times when tested than the 350s.. Especially the 90s 1LE Cars..

With the performance axle it was only a 10hp difference if that.. damn close..

Iíve even seen it argued that the TPI was developed for the 305 and worked better with that motor while holding back the 350.. So in stock form they ended up pretty close. The auto 305s were rated lower power and the 305s without TPI were still fun to drive but did not put up good numbers on the track.

I would think police might not want a stick though..
88IROCvertZ is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 04:34 PM
  #5  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (1)
 
88IROCvertZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New England
Posts: 1,691
Car: 1988 IROC Z Convertible
Engine: 305 TPI (LB9)
Transmission: 700 R4
Axle/Gears: G80 GU2
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

To answer the question.. There is some desireable pedigree there..

I find a lot of the B4C cars are pretty beat up though, which is a turn off for me..

There are a couple nice ones out there, but not many..
88IROCvertZ is offline  
Old 03-12-2019, 07:27 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
dagwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Rockwell City, Iowa
Posts: 890
Car: 1982 Z28
Engine: LG4 305
Transmission: Auto
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by Briancam1 View Post
I am surprised they 5 speeds in state patrol cars and the underpowered 305.
he wants 4k for it.
Thanks
FWIW, I have driven a 350 tuned port IROC at out local 1/8th mile dragstrip, along with a 1992 Z28 305 tuned port/5 speed car. The 5.7 auto ran a 9.72, and the 5.0/ 5 speed car ran a 9.68 The 305 car was a little quicker...
dagwood is online now  
Old 03-13-2019, 07:40 AM
  #7  
Supreme Member
 
dmccain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: South Ms
Posts: 2,872
Car: 89 Pontiac
Engine: 5.0 FI
Transmission: 700R4. Shift kit+S10 TC
Axle/Gears: 3.73s Posi
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

305 TPI cars were no slouch. Even my 91 auto 2.73 geared Z28 turned 14.7s and ive heard of the 5spds hitting high 13s. Ive never saw it but ive saw 5spd 305 TPIs and HOs run right neck to neck with L98s until the last few hundred feet of the 1/4.
dmccain is offline  
Old 03-14-2019, 01:03 PM
  #8  
Senior Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 607
Car: 90' vette
Engine: Heads/cam/miniram/blah blah blah..
Transmission: crapola 700!
Axle/Gears: Pos Dana 36 3.07
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

I know which car you are talking about. I made him what I thought was a fair offer but he decined. I dont think its worth 4k or I would have already bought it. The car is fairly rare but it needs a lot of work. Like most older project cars, its only really worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
Rock90rs is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 02:24 PM
  #9  
Senior Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 607
Car: 90' vette
Engine: Heads/cam/miniram/blah blah blah..
Transmission: crapola 700!
Axle/Gears: Pos Dana 36 3.07
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

So here is an intresting update. Ive been talking to the owner of this b4c. We came to a price agreement, and based on his description of the "good running engine, and new transmission" we agreed the car would probably be ok for a several hour trip. So I drove 8 hrs to odessa texas to pick it up. Ive purchased several cars long distance in the past, and I know the right questions to ask.

Its a total POS. Its worth maybe 1500, only because it is a B4C. Body panels arent lining up, looks like someone walked down the side of the car with a ball pin hammer. EVERY PANEL ON THE CAR NEEDS BODY WORK.

When he fired it up, the pulleys are literally coming off the front of the motor. It barely runs. The fan is coming apart and hits the shroud. After running for 2 minutes you can smell the fuel coming out the exhaust. Interior is completely shot and all plastics are beyond repair.

Buyer beware, car needs literaly everything. This dude is looking for a sucker to pay up.
Rock90rs is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 02:59 PM
  #10  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (7)
 
TTOP350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: central Il USA
Posts: 10,082
Car: 1989-92 FORMULA350 305 92 Hawkclone
Engine: 4++,350 & 305 CIs
Transmission: 700R4 4800 vig 18th700R4 t56 ZF6 T5
Axle/Gears: 3.70 9"ford alum chunk,dana44,9bolt
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Pix of said car? Fan hitting the shroud sounds like it doesn't have the correct engine setup in it..
TTOP350 is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 06:22 PM
  #11  
Senior Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 607
Car: 90' vette
Engine: Heads/cam/miniram/blah blah blah..
Transmission: crapola 700!
Axle/Gears: Pos Dana 36 3.07
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by TTOP350 View Post
Pix of said car? Fan hitting the shroud sounds like it doesn't have the correct engine setup in it..
Its correct. The e fan is coming apart and hitting its housing. No pic, its on facebook marketplace if you want it.
Rock90rs is offline  
Old 03-18-2019, 10:34 AM
  #12  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 289
Car: 1991 Camaro RS B4C
Engine: 5.7 TPI Crate Motor
Transmission: WC T5
Axle/Gears: 10 Bolt 3.42
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by Rock90rs View Post
, its on facebook marketplace if you want it.


Can you post up a link
steves is offline  
Old 04-15-2019, 10:43 PM
  #13  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Yea. The car is a B4C ILE and 5 speed and its in the amarillo Facebook. Its black and needs alot of work for $3500.
Briancam1 is offline  
Old 04-15-2019, 10:53 PM
  #14  
Senior Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 607
Car: 90' vette
Engine: Heads/cam/miniram/blah blah blah..
Transmission: crapola 700!
Axle/Gears: Pos Dana 36 3.07
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by Briancam1 View Post
Yea. The car is a B4C ILE and 5 speed and its in the amarillo Facebook. Its black and needs alot of work for $3500.
Did you go see it too? Its super rough. He let me drive 7 hours to see it because he led me to think it was in daily condition. Its a parts car, or a $1000 project with cool rpo's. Its honestly bad enough its probably worth more in parts.
Rock90rs is offline  
Old 04-15-2019, 11:01 PM
  #15  
Senior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
rarebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Imperial, Missouri
Posts: 879
Car: 89 IROC/89 Vert/87 Vert/89 GTA Vert
Engine: 5.7/5.0/5.0/5.7
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 9" 2.77/9" 3:23/9" 3:42
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

This one. Great description. It's worth more than a $1000 in parts. $4000 is pushing it. The 1LE brakes & correct WG53 212 WC tranny is worth your $1000 alone (if really there).
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...6346481762630/
rarebmx is offline  
Old 04-15-2019, 11:05 PM
  #16  
Senior Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 607
Car: 90' vette
Engine: Heads/cam/miniram/blah blah blah..
Transmission: crapola 700!
Axle/Gears: Pos Dana 36 3.07
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by rarebmx View Post
This one. Great description. It's worth more than a $1000 in parts. $4000 is pushing it. The 1LE brakes & correct WG53 212 WC tranny is worth your $1000 alone (if really there).
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...6346481762630/
Correct, its worth more in parts....like I said.
Rock90rs is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 02:36 AM
  #17  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (28)
 
Drew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Salina, KS
Posts: 17,733
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

If you folks can get a grand out of a used up T5 and used up 1LE brakes from a used up donor car, you should really stop raping people.

T5s are ****. A liability behind any power. Always have been. What kinda shape can the trans be if the rest of the car in question is trashed?

1LE brakes aren't anything special or worth much trouble by modern standards. They're barely serviceable anymore as most parts chains have stopped carrying pads for them.

There comes a time when you gotta get real. Wore out ****, from wore out ****, ain't worth ****, as "parts". The only value of something like this is in it's totality. Chop it up and all you got left is a pile of trash, that used to be something, because it was a special car, but now it's just a bunch of garbage that needs to be refurbed before you can even use them for "parts".
Drew is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 08:47 AM
  #18  
Senior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
rarebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Imperial, Missouri
Posts: 879
Car: 89 IROC/89 Vert/87 Vert/89 GTA Vert
Engine: 5.7/5.0/5.0/5.7
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 9" 2.77/9" 3:23/9" 3:42
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by Drew View Post
If you folks can get a grand out of a used up T5 and used up 1LE brakes from a used up donor car, you should really stop raping people.
T5s are ****. A liability behind any power. Always have been. What kinda shape can the trans be if the rest of the car in question is trashed?

1LE brakes aren't anything special or worth much trouble by modern standards. They're barely serviceable anymore as most parts chains have stopped carrying pads for them.

There comes a time when you gotta get real. Wore out ****, from wore out ****, ain't worth ****, as "parts". The only value of something like this is in it's totality. Chop it up and all you got left is a pile of trash, that used to be something, because it was a special car, but now it's just a bunch of garbage that needs to be refurbed before you can even use them for "parts".
DREW, possibly a new perspective is needed.
I am in need of a T5 currently & I guess I should have contacted you first since they are virtually worthless.
I have a B4C 1LE 5spd car here on a rotisserie. It sounds like I should throw away all that old 80s technology (R&D was done in the 80s, released in the 90s) and upgrade to modern parts. The 1LE brakes: having spare original parts sounds like a bad move in your eyes?
I am, at times, floored by your comments. Most of the time very intelligent but at times it seems you are calling people idiots. Parting out a 3rd gen is something that you have done in the past.
Look at "green destiny"....want some input on what I believe would be the right direction to go on her? I see PBR calipers being used there but I'm sure the way you are approaching it is better than others would.

You tell us:
What is the correct World Class 5 speed T5 worth for a factory restore? Needs to be the WC 1352 213 (correct gearing for B4C & Z28).
What are a used up set of 1LE spindles/claipers worth? I believe I should start buying parts directly from you.
I have a car that is a 1 of 3 produced in 1991.
That technology used in such a car is so antiquated that it sounds like I should be running an LS1, T56 with Willwood 6 piston calipers & THEN I would be up to date. I ASSUME THIS IS THE ROUTE YOU ARE GOING???
If I wanted that, I would just go buy a 6th gen Camaro or even better a Corvette.

I'm dying to know why you jumped in to call people out on "raping" people.

Last edited by rarebmx; 04-16-2019 at 12:19 PM.
rarebmx is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 09:56 AM
  #19  
Senior Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 607
Car: 90' vette
Engine: Heads/cam/miniram/blah blah blah..
Transmission: crapola 700!
Axle/Gears: Pos Dana 36 3.07
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Rock90rs is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 01:08 PM
  #20  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (28)
 
Drew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Salina, KS
Posts: 17,733
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by rarebmx View Post
DREW, possibly a new perspective is needed.
Yes, your perspective is warped and could use a reality check. Just because you "NEED" an item and can't find one, doesn't mean it's universally worth anything.

Originally Posted by rarebmx View Post
I am in need of a T5 currently & I guess I should have contacted you first since they are virtually worthless.
You could, but I don't seek out and stock things I consider to be garbage for resale. If it happens to come off something I'm working on, and end up in the scrap pile, so be it. Funny part is, I know where a couple of late T5s are sitting right now, but I'm sure as hell not going to give you a heads up about them. I wouldn't sell you the sweat from my ***** if you were dying from thirst, so it's a moot point anyway.

Originally Posted by rarebmx View Post
I have a B4C 1LE 5spd car here on a rotisserie.


I really don't give two ***** what you've got or what you're doing. You earned a top spot on a **** list years ago when you decided to be a total ***** over something stupid. You're exactly the kind of person that only cares about yourself and how you can screw other people for your own benefit. Every time you jump in to make an interaction personal, or to explain why something is important or more valuable because of your unique perspective or connection, it just strengthens the extremely low opinion I hold of you.

Give it up man, you're dead to me. If I reply to something you say it's for the benefit of the forum in general, and not directed at you. You'd be better off to just add me to your block list and ignore my posts, because you're just wasting your time.

Peace, Wendy.
Drew is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 02:46 PM
  #21  
Senior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
rarebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Imperial, Missouri
Posts: 879
Car: 89 IROC/89 Vert/87 Vert/89 GTA Vert
Engine: 5.7/5.0/5.0/5.7
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 9" 2.77/9" 3:23/9" 3:42
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Yes, your perspective is warped and could use a reality check. Just because you "NEED" an item and can't find one, doesn't mean it's universally worth anything.



You could, but I don't seek out and stock things I consider to be garbage for resale. If it happens to come off something I'm working on, and end up in the scrap pile, so be it. Funny part is, I know where a couple of late T5s are sitting right now, but I'm sure as hell not going to give you a heads up about them. I wouldn't sell you the sweat from my ***** if you were dying from thirst, so it's a moot point anyway.



I really don't give two ***** what you've got or what you're doing. You earned a top spot on a **** list years ago when you decided to be a total ***** over something stupid. You're exactly the kind of person that only cares about yourself and how you can screw other people for your own benefit. Every time you jump in to make an interaction personal, or to explain why something is important or more valuable because of your unique perspective or connection, it just strengthens the extremely low opinion I hold of you.

Give it up man, you're dead to me. If I reply to something you say it's for the benefit of the forum in general, and not directed at you. You'd be better off to just add me to your block list and ignore my posts, because you're just wasting your time.

Peace, Wendy.
Once again you turned this into ALL about you. Drew, you are a broken little man that uses this site a your platform for your narcissism.
All started from a part that was OEM but now OEM parts are not of value to you?
Judging by the pictures of your home, it looks like life has dealt you plenty of hands you deserve. Tge carpet in your bedroom wouldn't be suitable for my welcome mat in our garage to the laundry room.
You call people who part out car rapists in this thread but what was your point? I don't need some junk peddler like you always begging for deals to help me with anything. You used a months salary to buy a T56? Holy cow.....that was a horrible investment with as little money as you have.
Don't comment starting ****. Because that is EXACTLY what you have done here. This was resolved last time you tried showing your superiority, it is your mental condition that keeps you doing stupid things.
I am still think in your eyes, when you want something, you should get it? Funny how after we talked it still wasn't sold to anyone but because I really felt it needed to go on an original car.....you got all upset.
That is the MOOT point but you commenting on this thread is really a 100% insight into your mental issues.
Maybe you and your cat need to have a deep conversation & he can help you work through your issue. What you are saying is: oh 3rd gen guys you appreciate should be able to come to YOUR website. It is okay for you to bully everyone because your feelings were hurt & pocketbook can't afford your champagne taste.
See, thus is THE DIFFERENCE between an adult and an immature little man.....I would actually still help you out since the hobby is why we are here. You believe this is your domain & not caring about my car is funny.....I never asked you for anything but sure is nice to know the guy that thinks he is the 3rd gen God is so willing to curse people who actually to to help the hobby.
You make this about you. I am sticking up for everyone on this thread who care about certain cars.....we can all be building a V6 Firebird into our dream car in our driveway (sure the neighborhood looked great for a year). Some of us care about ALL the cars. You only care about all the guys you blow on this site and yourself.
Funny how I get along with all the other people on this page that are regulars, whom I have met in person. Some that you talk to on a regular basis.
You seal your own fate & lay the gauntlet down. There was ZERO need to comment on people selling parts. You sure have torn apart enough of these cars that you are also in the black pot.
Going round & round solves nothing but I am more than willing to continue......then waste an Admins time deleting posts because you never should have exuded your "expertise" in the first place. You have an opinion and that is 100% what you comme TSA were. Go back and read....did ANYONE ask for your opinion on this thread?
Did I ask you for a late model T5? Amazing how you k ow where they are but 90% of the people selling them don't even know what they are. Over searched out minimum 8 and all turned out to be something different than what the seller thought they were.
The beauty of these cars is EVERYONE is building something different or preserving an original. The biggest issue is YOU cannot get along with people because your little sensitive feelings were hurt a few years ago. I didn't attack you personally once again until YOU attacked me.
Stop the personal attacks and get some medication or therapy for the behavioral disorder & realize we are ALL HERE to make up this page. Not just you!
rarebmx is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 03:18 PM
  #22  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (1)
 
88IROCvertZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New England
Posts: 1,691
Car: 1988 IROC Z Convertible
Engine: 305 TPI (LB9)
Transmission: 700 R4
Axle/Gears: G80 GU2
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Ok people.. were we talking about transmissions?

700R4 is stronger, but clunky and is more fun when you manually shift it because it is just an uncomfortable transmission.. I’ve learned to live with mine but I have to drive it a certain way so it doesn’t annoy me.. I like it when I stomp on it, it shifts hard, chirps 2nd and is fine at WOT.. driving around town at 35MPH it’s a little annoying..

T-5 blows up every time if you put any power behind it.. As long as you aren’t racing people with it it is more fun to drive than the 700R4.. It’s weird going into reverse and will have more issues than a 700R4. Baby it and it’s fine..

700R4 can be improved with a shift kit and if you blow up a T-5 you can get it rebuilt to be much stronger.. The clutch matters too..

Basically the 82-92 cars didn’t have the greatest transmission options.. It would have been awesome if the T56 was available in 89.. The LT1/T56 combo was pretty awesome at the time.

If 89 and 90 IROC/T/As were made with factory T56 those would be the most desireable by far because the other transmission options were weak.. But alas the ThirdGen bodystyle is still more popular than the 4th gen..
88IROCvertZ is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 03:40 PM
  #23  
Senior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
rarebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Imperial, Missouri
Posts: 879
Car: 89 IROC/89 Vert/87 Vert/89 GTA Vert
Engine: 5.7/5.0/5.0/5.7
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 9" 2.77/9" 3:23/9" 3:42
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by 88IROCvertZ View Post
Ok people.. were we talking about transmissions?

700R4 is stronger, but clunky and is more fun when you manually shift it because it is just an uncomfortable transmission.. Iíve learned to live with mine but I have to drive it a certain way so it doesnít annoy me.. I like it when I stomp on it, it shifts hard, chirps 2nd and is fine at WOT.. driving around town at 35MPH itís a little annoying..

T-5 blows up every time if you put any power behind it.. As long as you arenít racing people with it it is more fun to drive than the 700R4.. Itís weird going into reverse and will have more issues than a 700R4. Baby it and itís fine..

700R4 can be improved with a shift kit and if you blow up a T-5 you can get it rebuilt to be much stronger.. The clutch matters too..

Basically the 82-92 cars didnít have the greatest transmission options.. It would have been awesome if the T56 was available in 89.. The LT1/T56 combo was pretty awesome at the time.

If 89 and 90 IROC/T/As were made with factory T56 those would be the most desireable by far because the other transmission options were weak.. But alas the ThirdGen bodystyle is still more popular than the 4th gen..
T5 for sure is weak BUT I'm 50 years old. Speeding tickets, race tracks, burnouts.... been there when I was younger. I've had sport bikes, musclecars & if I wanted to abuse something they ALL are going to break. ZF will even break & I did actually look into that as an option.
The T5 is what came in my car & that is what is going back in along with a 305.
Anything that requires to be faster or stronger just requires more money.
John Force blows up equipment. It is supposed to handle what they can throw at it. WC T5 is exactly what I need & I bet you anything, you give me a T56, I could break that in a week if I had to.
I treat my cars as fun drivers. I might fishtail around a turn but never just abuse them.
700R4s can handle a bit as well. I have had some that are nice and tight & precise shifting & a couple that eased into the next gear. Granted, some are 350s with 2:77s & others are 3:27s.
I like to have what the RPO codes said. To build a "upgraded" car.....where do you stop?
rarebmx is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 03:56 PM
  #24  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (1)
 
88IROCvertZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New England
Posts: 1,691
Car: 1988 IROC Z Convertible
Engine: 305 TPI (LB9)
Transmission: 700 R4
Axle/Gears: G80 GU2
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by rarebmx View Post
T5 for sure is weak BUT I'm 50 years old. Speeding tickets, race tracks, burnouts.... been there when I was younger. I've had sport bikes, musclecars & if I wanted to abuse something they ALL are going to break. ZF will even break & I did actually look into that as an option.
The T5 is what came in my car & that is what is going back in along with a 305.
Anything that requires to be faster or stronger just requires more money.
John Force blows up equipment. It is supposed to handle what they can throw at it. WC T5 is exactly what I need & I bet you anything, you give me a T56, I could break that in a week if I had to.
I treat my cars as fun drivers. I might fishtail around a turn but never just abuse them.
700R4s can handle a bit as well. I have had some that are nice and tight & precise shifting & a couple that eased into the next gear. Granted, some are 350s with 2:77s & others are 3:27s.
I like to have what the RPO codes said. To build a "upgraded" car.....where do you stop?
I hear you.. Iím only cruising around these days and get on it every now and then to squeal the tires and hear the exhaust, but after two license suspensions by the age of 21 and the ever increasing traffic enforcement I donít see the point in even owning these 400-800hp cars that come out..

If I found a nice, stock T5 IROC I would baby it and be happy with it.. If you know the limitations of the transmission you wonít blow up three of them like I did in my 87.. ha ha.. Blew the stock T-5, got a new WC T-5 and blew that one, got a new WC T-5 under warranty and then started babying it but then even that one had a problem where I had to drop it and take it to a transmission guy to open it up and fix it..

Loved driving that car though..
88IROCvertZ is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 06:43 PM
  #25  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (2)
 
BizJetTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Sunny Florida
Posts: 1,210
Car: 91 RS T-Top 5 speed
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by rarebmx View Post
Once again you turned this into ALL about you. Drew, you are a broken little man that uses this site a your platform for your narcissism.
All started from a part that was OEM but now OEM parts are not of value to you?
Judging by the pictures of your home, it looks like life has dealt you plenty of hands you deserve. Tge carpet in your bedroom wouldn't be suitable for my welcome mat in our garage to the laundry room.
You call people who part out car rapists in this thread but what was your point? I don't need some junk peddler like you always begging for deals to help me with anything. You used a months salary to buy a T56? Holy cow.....that was a horrible investment with as little money as you have.
Don't comment starting ****. Because that is EXACTLY what you have done here. This was resolved last time you tried showing your superiority, it is your mental condition that keeps you doing stupid things.
I am still think in your eyes, when you want something, you should get it? Funny how after we talked it still wasn't sold to anyone but because I really felt it needed to go on an original car.....you got all upset.
That is the MOOT point but you commenting on this thread is really a 100% insight into your mental issues.
Maybe you and your cat need to have a deep conversation & he can help you work through your issue. What you are saying is: oh 3rd gen guys you appreciate should be able to come to YOUR website. It is okay for you to bully everyone because your feelings were hurt & pocketbook can't afford your champagne taste.
See, thus is THE DIFFERENCE between an adult and an immature little man.....I would actually still help you out since the hobby is why we are here. You believe this is your domain & not caring about my car is funny.....I never asked you for anything but sure is nice to know the guy that thinks he is the 3rd gen God is so willing to curse people who actually to to help the hobby.
You make this about you. I am sticking up for everyone on this thread who care about certain cars.....we can all be building a V6 Firebird into our dream car in our driveway (sure the neighborhood looked great for a year). Some of us care about ALL the cars. You only care about all the guys you blow on this site and yourself.
Funny how I get along with all the other people on this page that are regulars, whom I have met in person. Some that you talk to on a regular basis.
You seal your own fate & lay the gauntlet down. There was ZERO need to comment on people selling parts. You sure have torn apart enough of these cars that you are also in the black pot.
Going round & round solves nothing but I am more than willing to continue......then waste an Admins time deleting posts because you never should have exuded your "expertise" in the first place. You have an opinion and that is 100% what you comme TSA were. Go back and read....did ANYONE ask for your opinion on this thread?
Did I ask you for a late model T5? Amazing how you k ow where they are but 90% of the people selling them don't even know what they are. Over searched out minimum 8 and all turned out to be something different than what the seller thought they were.
The beauty of these cars is EVERYONE is building something different or preserving an original. The biggest issue is YOU cannot get along with people because your little sensitive feelings were hurt a few years ago. I didn't attack you personally once again until YOU attacked me.
Stop the personal attacks and get some medication or therapy for the behavioral disorder & realize we are ALL HERE to make up this page. Not just you!

BizJetTech is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 08:45 PM
  #26  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (28)
 
Drew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Salina, KS
Posts: 17,733
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by rarebmx View Post
Once again you turned this into ALL about you. Drew, you are a broken little man that uses this site a your platform for your narcissism.
All started from a part that was OEM but now OEM parts are not of value to you?
Judging by the pictures of your home, it looks like life has dealt you plenty of hands you deserve. Tge carpet in your bedroom wouldn't be suitable for my welcome mat in our garage to the laundry room.
You call people who part out car rapists in this thread but what was your point? I don't need some junk peddler like you always begging for deals to help me with anything. You used a months salary to buy a T56? Holy cow.....that was a horrible investment with as little money as you have.
Don't comment starting ****. Because that is EXACTLY what you have done here. This was resolved last time you tried showing your superiority, it is your mental condition that keeps you doing stupid things.
I am still think in your eyes, when you want something, you should get it? Funny how after we talked it still wasn't sold to anyone but because I really felt it needed to go on an original car.....you got all upset.
That is the MOOT point but you commenting on this thread is really a 100% insight into your mental issues.
Maybe you and your cat need to have a deep conversation & he can help you work through your issue. What you are saying is: oh 3rd gen guys you appreciate should be able to come to YOUR website. It is okay for you to bully everyone because your feelings were hurt & pocketbook can't afford your champagne taste.
See, thus is THE DIFFERENCE between an adult and an immature little man.....I would actually still help you out since the hobby is why we are here. You believe this is your domain & not caring about my car is funny.....I never asked you for anything but sure is nice to know the guy that thinks he is the 3rd gen God is so willing to curse people who actually to to help the hobby.
You make this about you. I am sticking up for everyone on this thread who care about certain cars.....we can all be building a V6 Firebird into our dream car in our driveway (sure the neighborhood looked great for a year). Some of us care about ALL the cars. You only care about all the guys you blow on this site and yourself.
Funny how I get along with all the other people on this page that are regulars, whom I have met in person. Some that you talk to on a regular basis.
You seal your own fate & lay the gauntlet down. There was ZERO need to comment on people selling parts. You sure have torn apart enough of these cars that you are also in the black pot.
Going round & round solves nothing but I am more than willing to continue......then waste an Admins time deleting posts because you never should have exuded your "expertise" in the first place. You have an opinion and that is 100% what you comme TSA were. Go back and read....did ANYONE ask for your opinion on this thread?
Did I ask you for a late model T5? Amazing how you k ow where they are but 90% of the people selling them don't even know what they are. Over searched out minimum 8 and all turned out to be something different than what the seller thought they were.
The beauty of these cars is EVERYONE is building something different or preserving an original. The biggest issue is YOU cannot get along with people because your little sensitive feelings were hurt a few years ago. I didn't attack you personally once again until YOU attacked me.
Stop the personal attacks and get some medication or therapy for the behavioral disorder & realize we are ALL HERE to make up this page. Not just you!


What? I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

I never knew you were so sensitive.
Drew is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 08:52 PM
  #27  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (28)
 
Drew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Salina, KS
Posts: 17,733
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by rarebmx View Post
T5 for sure is weak BUT I'm 50 years old. Speeding tickets, race tracks, burnouts.... been there when I was younger. I've had sport bikes, musclecars & if I wanted to abuse something they ALL are going to break. ZF will even break & I did actually look into that as an option.
The T5 is what came in my car & that is what is going back in along with a 305.
Anything that requires to be faster or stronger just requires more money.
John Force blows up equipment. It is supposed to handle what they can throw at it. WC T5 is exactly what I need & I bet you anything, you give me a T56, I could break that in a week if I had to.
I treat my cars as fun drivers. I might fishtail around a turn but never just abuse them.
700R4s can handle a bit as well. I have had some that are nice and tight & precise shifting & a couple that eased into the next gear. Granted, some are 350s with 2:77s & others are 3:27s.
I like to have what the RPO codes said. To build a "upgraded" car.....where do you stop?
Well, since you asked... For starters if you're going to accuse another member of narcism, you could stop talking up your rich history of "Speeding tickets, race tracks, burnouts" and all your "sport bikes, musclecars" and STFU about stuff like "I bet you anything, you give me a T56, I could break that in a week if I had to." Jesus Christ you are retarded. Do you HEAR yourself?
Drew is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 09:56 PM
  #28  
Member
 
Jbuchanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Sweet home Alabama
Posts: 455
Car: 1987 GTA
Engine: 5.0
Transmission: Automatic
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Judging by the pictures of your home, it looks like life has dealt you plenty of hands you deserve. Tge carpet in your bedroom wouldn't be suitable for my welcome mat in our garage to the laundry room.

Really shouldn't judge anyone or their household.


Maybe you and your cat need to have a deep conversation & he can help you work through your issue.

Id rather talk to my animals over most humans any day of the week.
Jbuchanan is offline  
Old 04-17-2019, 12:57 AM
  #29  
Senior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
rarebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Imperial, Missouri
Posts: 879
Car: 89 IROC/89 Vert/87 Vert/89 GTA Vert
Engine: 5.7/5.0/5.0/5.7
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 9" 2.77/9" 3:23/9" 3:42
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Well, since you asked... For starters if you're going to accuse another member of narcism, you could stop talking up your rich history of "Speeding tickets, race tracks, burnouts" and all your "sport bikes, musclecars" and STFU about stuff like "I bet you anything, you give me a T56, I could break that in a week if I had to." Jesus Christ you are retarded. Do you HEAR yourself?
Drew. No one asked you.
Politically correct too I see. Retarded? Nice!
Speeding tickets? Wow, I guess you being the EXPERT on EVERYTHING, you drive perfectly, never been pulled over & your hands are on the wheel at 10 & 2 (now 9 & 3 due to airbags) like you were taught & have never gotten a speeding ticket BUT you TALK about how strong your transmission needs to be???
Hmm, I believe that was another poster on this thread 88IROCvertZ said this, I was agreeing that in my younger years we all did some "stuff". Race track burnouts.....not me either "been there done that' was a generalization.
You need all this STRONG drivetrain because you are going to be a racecar driver now? How much is enough Drew? There are MUCH stronger transmissions than a OEM T56. I am guessing you are going to build THE most wicked Firebird to EVER grace the TGO pages & on a budget that no one could possibly compare to?

You do realize YOU told me about the spoiler you wanted so badly, that you had bought another one already after I said "I would really like the spoiler to go on an original car". Amazing how I spoke with another member here that you and I know well after speaking with you about it, that I really wasn't trying to sell it but did offer it to him since he actually had an original car that I felt deserved it. CAN YOU SHOW ME MY FOR SALE LISTING that shows where you got your feelings hurt? I bought a NOS spoiler that you missed after WEEKS of sitting on TGO & you believed that it really should be YOURS? I bought it, I owned it & was 100% my decision what to do with it. NOT YOURS & because you didn't get your way a few years ago, I am not harassed by YOU every so often? SHOW ME THE AD WHERE I LISTED IT FOR SALE??? It NEVER was listed, you DO NOT DECIDE what MY stuff should be sold to.

It has NOTHING to do with trying to be better than you. It has to do with you spouting off in a thread to to attempt to belittle MEMBERS AGAIN! If we were sitting around in a group of guys talking, you would NEVER have jumped in telling ANYONE they are raping people on parts sales. You just sit behind your house stirring the pot because no one can say STFU. Who died in here to make you the price police? This post doesn't pertain to you at all! Stick to posts that draw your attention. You didn't comment on this thread for weeks until you saw an opening where you thought you needed to step in and put in your .02 about whatever the heck you wanted to tell everyone. Crawl back under your rock & stay sway from threads that have ZERO to do with you or your parts knowledge superiority. I guess everyone should build what you deem appropriate? Everyone building original cars or trying to save them are idiots now?
We should all be building or buying what Drew says..... if that is the case, I am going to go pick up a $300 Firebird & sink $4,000+ in it & then be as cool as you? I would sooner **** away money on a boat!
For someone who doesn't care what I say, you sure put in a lot of effort towards me.

What was the topic before you started your rant on this B4C post?
You obviously own a V6 Firebird and no B4C cars. What drew you in here to start this BS again? Your knowledge and belittling of original parts YOU don't care about & their values sure brought you in this post for a reason?
I believe you have more free time than anyone on this website. Your 2 cents in your obvious sad little life spent on a website.
You sure have shown me what a tough guy does all day long.
Maybe you can drive across Missouri & come tell me how "retarded" I am for spending money on original parts & advise me what someone with you vision would do. Obviously you make VERY SMART financial decisions & based on your neighborhood you bring the neighbors home values down with it. Let me tell you, when I look for a new home to buy, I seek out people who leave a turn apart beater in front of their home for a year along side their primered Mustang. Nothing says up & coming neighborhood like that!
So keep bringing the insults & how stupid I am. I can handle everything you throw at me.
FYI "retarded" is no longer an acceptable term to refer to ANYONE'S mental capacity. Would you dare say that of you had children with a handicap?
So in closing Drew, we both couldn't care less what the other has to say or do, so quit following me around on post to show you think your are dominant.
You actually believe that this actually sways my decisions in ANY SHAPE whatsoever?
Keep on thinking you are the superior guru of OZ.
I believe you are one of those guys who sways people into believing that you do everything the "right" way.
This site should pay you for ALL your commentary because you sure spend a lot of time here giving opinions.
Bring your T56 over here when your car is finished. I'll take it for a ride & see how STRONG you believe it is compared to the weak T5.
In fact, you may want to research how much HP the T56 handles compared to the WC T5. I bet the WICKED Firebird you and the Chairman of the board are building is just going to pale in comparison to ANY other car on the site. In another 10 years when finished. The big issue is, your rattle car paint jobs on every part is going to have issues if anyone sneezes on them. K member with rattle can....that should hold up. Maybe just use a black magic marker....almost as durable.
From such an expert, maybe do things the right way like you so easily tell everyone else to do!

Last edited by rarebmx; 04-17-2019 at 01:33 AM.
rarebmx is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 06:40 PM
  #30  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (28)
 
Drew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Salina, KS
Posts: 17,733
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Edit: - Suppose I better quote you in full so everyone can see how you're making an *** out of yourself. I wouldn't want you to get smart (LOL yeah right) and try to go back and sweep your true self under a rug. Still not reading it. LOL

Originally Posted by rarebmx View Post
Drew. No one asked you.
Politically correct too I see. Retarded? Nice!
Speeding tickets? Wow, I guess you being the EXPERT on EVERYTHING, you drive perfectly, never been pulled over & your hands are on the wheel at 10 & 2 (now 9 & 3 due to airbags) like you were taught & have never gotten a speeding ticket BUT you TALK about how strong your transmission needs to be???
Hmm, I believe that was another poster on this thread 88IROCvertZ said this, I was agreeing that in my younger years we all did some "stuff". Race track burnouts.....not me either "been there done that' was a generalization.
You need all this STRONG drivetrain because you are going to be a racecar driver now? How much is enough Drew? There are MUCH stronger transmissions than a OEM T56. I am guessing you are going to build THE most wicked Firebird to EVER grace the TGO pages & on a budget that no one could possibly compare to?

You do realize YOU told me about the spoiler you wanted so badly, that you had bought another one already after I said "I would really like the spoiler to go on an original car". Amazing how I spoke with another member here that you and I know well after speaking with you about it, that I really wasn't trying to sell it but did offer it to him since he actually had an original car that I felt deserved it. CAN YOU SHOW ME MY FOR SALE LISTING that shows where you got your feelings hurt? I bought a NOS spoiler that you missed after WEEKS of sitting on TGO & you believed that it really should be YOURS? I bought it, I owned it & was 100% my decision what to do with it. NOT YOURS & because you didn't get your way a few years ago, I am not harassed by YOU every so often? SHOW ME THE AD WHERE I LISTED IT FOR SALE??? It NEVER was listed, you DO NOT DECIDE what MY stuff should be sold to.

It has NOTHING to do with trying to be better than you. It has to do with you spouting off in a thread to to attempt to belittle MEMBERS AGAIN! If we were sitting around in a group of guys talking, you would NEVER have jumped in telling ANYONE they are raping people on parts sales. You just sit behind your house stirring the pot because no one can say STFU. Who died in here to make you the price police? This post doesn't pertain to you at all! Stick to posts that draw your attention. You didn't comment on this thread for weeks until you saw an opening where you thought you needed to step in and put in your .02 about whatever the heck you wanted to tell everyone. Crawl back under your rock & stay sway from threads that have ZERO to do with you or your parts knowledge superiority. I guess everyone should build what you deem appropriate? Everyone building original cars or trying to save them are idiots now?
We should all be building or buying what Drew says..... if that is the case, I am going to go pick up a $300 Firebird & sink $4,000+ in it & then be as cool as you? I would sooner **** away money on a boat!
For someone who doesn't care what I say, you sure put in a lot of effort towards me.

What was the topic before you started your rant on this B4C post?
You obviously own a V6 Firebird and no B4C cars. What drew you in here to start this BS again? Your knowledge and belittling of original parts YOU don't care about & their values sure brought you in this post for a reason?
I believe you have more free time than anyone on this website. Your 2 cents in your obvious sad little life spent on a website.
You sure have shown me what a tough guy does all day long.
Maybe you can drive across Missouri & come tell me how "retarded" I am for spending money on original parts & advise me what someone with you vision would do. Obviously you make VERY SMART financial decisions & based on your neighborhood you bring the neighbors home values down with it. Let me tell you, when I look for a new home to buy, I seek out people who leave a turn apart beater in front of their home for a year along side their primered Mustang. Nothing says up & coming neighborhood like that!
So keep bringing the insults & how stupid I am. I can handle everything you throw at me.
FYI "retarded" is no longer an acceptable term to refer to ANYONE'S mental capacity. Would you dare say that of you had children with a handicap?
So in closing Drew, we both couldn't care less what the other has to say or do, so quit following me around on post to show you think your are dominant.
You actually believe that this actually sways my decisions in ANY SHAPE whatsoever?
Keep on thinking you are the superior guru of OZ.
I believe you are one of those guys who sways people into believing that you do everything the "right" way.
This site should pay you for ALL your commentary because you sure spend a lot of time here giving opinions.
Bring your T56 over here when your car is finished. I'll take it for a ride & see how STRONG you believe it is compared to the weak T5.
In fact, you may want to research how much HP the T56 handles compared to the WC T5. I bet the WICKED Firebird you and the Chairman of the board are building is just going to pale in comparison to ANY other car on the site. In another 10 years when finished. The big issue is, your rattle car paint jobs on every part is going to have issues if anyone sneezes on them. K member with rattle can....that should hold up. Maybe just use a black magic marker....almost as durable.
From such an expert, maybe do things the right way like you so easily tell everyone else to do!
Originally Posted by rarebmx View Post
Drew. No one asked you.
No, but I told you anyway. See you got this idea in your crooked little head that everyone should kiss your ***, but you don't contribute ****. When was the last time you helped anyone on this forum? When was the last time you helped anyone in real life? Have you ever helped anyone with anything?

Dude, you realize I don't even take the time to read your ****, I hardly glance at it as I skip to the bottom and post another comment you'll be stewing about months later. I had to go back to see what Jbuchanan was saying. I assumed it had to be a quote, because it was the kind of thing only you would be so audacious to say about someone.

I live within my means, but hey thanks for showing once again that you're fast on the trigger to judge other people based on the limited picture you see. Yeah, my carpet is rough. I also adopted a geriatric cat from a little old lady headed to the retirement home, and gave him a place to life when everyone else wanted to put him to sleep. Yeah, the cat pukes on my floor. I'm not going to put down fresh carpet until he moves onto greener pastures.

I'm sure you make a lot of money, kissing asses and taking advantage of people. The mountains of **** you must eat everyday in your career, that make you such a bitter person that you can't even enjoy a hobby forum without starting **** with someone who has made it clear he couldn't care less about you, it must be staggering. I'm glad it pays well because it hasn't done a thing to improve your character.

Last edited by Drew; 04-18-2019 at 06:54 PM.
Drew is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 06:44 PM
  #31  
Member
 
WildCard600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 151
Car: 1989 Trans Am
Engine: 2.5 subi STI twin screw 36 psi
Transmission: 63 ford dump truck 3 speed
Axle/Gears: Dana 60 6.33 lincoln locker
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

I've only seen a couple pictures of the carpet, but I'm not sure if it's actually ratty or just claybar residue.
WildCard600 is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 06:47 PM
  #32  
Senior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
rarebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Imperial, Missouri
Posts: 879
Car: 89 IROC/89 Vert/87 Vert/89 GTA Vert
Engine: 5.7/5.0/5.0/5.7
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 9" 2.77/9" 3:23/9" 3:42
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by Drew View Post
No, but I told you anyway. See you got this idea in your crooked little head that everyone should kiss your ***, but you don't contribute ****. When was the last time you helped anyone on this forum? When was the last time you helped anyone in real life? Have you ever helped anyone with anything?

Dude, you realize I don't even take the time to read your ****, I hardly glance at it as I skip to the bottom and post another comment you'll be stewing about months later. I had to go back to see what Jbuchanan was saying. I assumed it had to be a quote, because it was the kind of thing only you would be so audacious to say about someone.

I live within my means, but hey thanks for showing once again that you're fast on the trigger to judge other people based on the limited picture you see. Yeah, my carpet is rough. I also adopted a geriatric cat from a little old lady headed to the retirement home, and gave him a place to life when everyone else wanted to put him to sleep. Yeah, the cat pukes on my floor. I'm not going to put down fresh carpet until he moves onto greener pastures.

I'm sure you make a lot of money, kissing asses and taking advantage of people. The mountains of **** you must eat everyday in your career, that make you such a bitter person that you can't even enjoy a hobby forum without starting **** with someone who has made it clear he couldn't care less about you, it must be staggering. I'm glad it pays well because it hasn't done a thing to improve your character.
Drew. The only thing left to say is: I STARTED NOTHING on this post nor other post. Everytime I would comment you obviously feel the need to respond.
Check the Facebook groups and see if I help. Being active here to help out is always followed up by YOU.
FYI, I don't work anymore. I don't need to screw people over.
It is very nice that you help a lady out and adopted a cat. You are probably a good person but also feel the need to attack me continuously which is not ever going to result in a win for anyone.
rarebmx is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 06:58 PM
  #33  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (28)
 
Drew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Salina, KS
Posts: 17,733
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Shut up fool. You got this thread on speed dial and you're just waiting to reply back with some personal insult. You were up at 1:30AM last night writing a novel in this thread. I'm glad I got under your skin so easily, but damn man, it's going to go from being funny to sad if you don't go get a life.
Drew is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 07:05 PM
  #34  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (2)
 
BizJetTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Sunny Florida
Posts: 1,210
Car: 91 RS T-Top 5 speed
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

BizJetTech is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 07:24 PM
  #35  
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
1988 Iroc 5.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 135
Car: 1988 Iroc
Engine: 5.7 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 9 Bolt 2.77 Posi
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by BizJetTech View Post
My money is on the cat in this one BizÖheís got that crazy eye & snarl going for him.
1988 Iroc 5.7 is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 07:32 PM
  #36  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (2)
 
BizJetTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Sunny Florida
Posts: 1,210
Car: 91 RS T-Top 5 speed
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by 1988 Iroc 5.7 View Post
My money is on the cat in this one BizÖheís got that crazy eye & snarl going for him.
BizJetTech is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 07:34 PM
  #37  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (2)
 
BizJetTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Sunny Florida
Posts: 1,210
Car: 91 RS T-Top 5 speed
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Shut up fool. You got this thread on speed dial and you're just waiting to reply back with some personal insult. You were up at 1:30AM last night writing a novel in this thread. I'm glad I got under your skin so easily, but damn man, it's going to go from being funny to sad if you don't go get a life.

BizJetTech is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 07:48 PM
  #38  
Senior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
rarebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Imperial, Missouri
Posts: 879
Car: 89 IROC/89 Vert/87 Vert/89 GTA Vert
Engine: 5.7/5.0/5.0/5.7
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 9" 2.77/9" 3:23/9" 3:42
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Shut up fool. You got this thread on speed dial and you're just waiting to reply back with some personal insult. You were up at 1:30AM last night writing a novel in this thread. I'm glad I got under your skin so easily, but damn man, it's going to go from being funny to sad if you don't go get a life.
I get emails on my phone whenever someone replys.
You don't bother me whatsoever. You could die in 5 minutes from a massive heart attack & my life would be exactly the same.
Guys like you THINK you make a difference in everyone's life. You are just here to act like a tough guy. I am going to make it a poont to take a drive up there to a show.
The moat important things in my life are my family. I have a life outside of cars.
So let's set the record straight AGAIN.
You got mad because I wouldn't sell you a part that you had every opportunity to buy WELL before I bought it. You got mad & this is the result STILL years later.
I will absolutely have words face to face with you one day and I want you to repeat ANY of this directly to me. I really want to see how hurt you are deep down because you didn't get your way.
Bring on whatever you are threatening. I will even give you the gas money to drive here & back plus a rental car expense (once here) to come settle all your little issues face to face. All show, no go Drew.
You can either follow up on your threats or keep complaining that you car was not worthy of an NOS spoiler. It wasn't the right car for the spoiler & still isn't. You supposedly bought one a few days later, at least that is what you told me but your feelings are still hurt. Is this the behavior of a realistic person? I wonder what your Ex-wife might say about how you act. WHAT IS THE END RESULT??? WHAT IS YOUR BOTTOM LINE WIN DREW? I'm not going any place, you aren't either.
I believe you think I will run away & hide from your keyboard attacks or something because you didn't get your way.
Everytime you have started these little keyboard battles (MULTIPLE TIMES) you ask an admin to delete all the posts. EVERYTIME! You start it but never a point other than to show us YOU ARE SO HURT.
rarebmx is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 08:17 PM
  #39  
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
zman1969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: DFW
Posts: 348
Car: 90 Formula 350
Engine: 350
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: Dana 44 3.54
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Sooooo about this B4C!? looking at the FB pics one looks OK but with the original overdone cowl hood and the 2 others look like a burnt up paint job. wonder which car is for sale
Oh he did stellar job describing it too
I think we need a big group Hug!
zman1969 is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 08:30 PM
  #40  
Supreme Member
iTrader: (28)
 
Drew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Salina, KS
Posts: 17,733
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by rarebmx View Post
I get emails on my phone whenever someone replys.
You don't bother me whatsoever. You could die in 5 minutes from a massive heart attack & my life would be exactly the same.
Guys like you THINK you make a difference in everyone's life. You are just here to act like a tough guy. I am going to make it a poont to take a drive up there to a show.
The moat important things in my life are my family. I have a life outside of cars.
So let's set the record straight AGAIN.
You got mad because I wouldn't sell you a part that you had every opportunity to buy WELL before I bought it. You got mad & this is the result STILL years later.
I will absolutely have words face to face with you one day and I want you to repeat ANY of this directly to me. I really want to see how hurt you are deep down because you didn't get your way.
Bring on whatever you are threatening. I will even give you the gas money to drive here & back plus a rental car expense (once here) to come settle all your little issues face to face. All show, no go Drew.
You can either follow up on your threats or keep complaining that you car was not worthy of an NOS spoiler. It wasn't the right car for the spoiler & still isn't. You supposedly bought one a few days later, at least that is what you told me but your feelings are still hurt. Is this the behavior of a realistic person? I wonder what your Ex-wife might say about how you act. WHAT IS THE END RESULT??? WHAT IS YOUR BOTTOM LINE WIN DREW? I'm not going any place, you aren't either.
I believe you think I will run away & hide from your keyboard attacks or something because you didn't get your way.
Everytime you have started these little keyboard battles (MULTIPLE TIMES) you ask an admin to delete all the posts. EVERYTIME! You start it but never a point other than to show us YOU ARE SO HURT.
Still not reading. LOL Well, ok, I read the first two lines. But you go ahead and just keep wasting your time typing clever replies.

You know you can turn the notifications off, right? Or just ignore them since it doesn't bother you.

My win? **** dawg, my win was our first exchange where you outed yourself as a totally self absorbed ***** before I gave you any of my money. It's just funny that you misread the conversation back then, and overreacted when I called you on acting like a ********. Here we are over a year later, in a completely unrelated thread, and all I have to do is contradict something ridiculous that you said, and you fly off the handle into this tired re-run. It gives people something to watch, and shows people your true nature in a public forum. You're damaging your own reputation to trash talk my carpet? Oh yeah, I don't bother you a bit.
Drew is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 09:53 PM
  #41  
Senior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
rarebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Imperial, Missouri
Posts: 879
Car: 89 IROC/89 Vert/87 Vert/89 GTA Vert
Engine: 5.7/5.0/5.0/5.7
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 9" 2.77/9" 3:23/9" 3:42
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by zman1969 View Post
Sooooo about this B4C!? looking at the FB pics one looks OK but with the original overdone cowl hood and the 2 others look like a burnt up paint job. wonder which car is for sale
Oh he did stellar job describing it too
I think we need a big group Hug!
This car needs love. It is really going to be a project BUT for someone looking for a B4C 1LE 5 spd it could be brought back. In this case, how much are you going to spend vs financial responsibility keeping cost low. The B4C cars are not a high dollar car unless it is a low mileage original but still less than a comparably Z28.
Most people will just hunt a Z28 1LE.
The $4000 is not going to happen. It will end up selling between $1000-$2500. Someone with a donor car hopefully can breathe some life back into it.
rarebmx is offline  
Old Yesterday, 08:42 AM
  #42  
Senior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
rarebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Imperial, Missouri
Posts: 879
Car: 89 IROC/89 Vert/87 Vert/89 GTA Vert
Engine: 5.7/5.0/5.0/5.7
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 9" 2.77/9" 3:23/9" 3:42
Re: 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed

Originally Posted by zman1969 View Post
Sooooo about this B4C!? looking at the FB pics one looks OK but with the original overdone cowl hood and the 2 others look like a burnt up paint job. wonder which car is for sale
Oh he did stellar job describing it too
I think we need a big group Hug!
Seller just updated the ad and the price. It seems Texas has the majority of these B4Cs.
I have seen this so many times, the most knowledgeable interested potential buyer educates the seller & seller is too proud to realize a bird in the hand....
Direct PRICE LOWERED
link https://www.facebook.com/groups/2574...78818442656207
rarebmx is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
shawns75
Organized Drag Racing and Autocross
2
02-03-2011 08:18 PM
Red1992V6Rs
History / Originality
19
07-21-2005 10:31 PM
indy82z
History / Originality
14
09-05-2003 05:37 PM
300hpse
Northern Great Plains and Rocky Mountain
2
06-08-2003 12:12 PM
Larry Dunlap
History / Originality
2
05-22-2002 10:50 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [TX] 1992 camaro B4C ILE. 305 5 speed


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: