Longshot08---Great guy to deal with! +++ - Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Classified Ads Feedback Board Use this board to discuss your Classifieds transactions, buyers, and sellers. Do Not post ads here, they will be deleted on sight and without notice.

Longshot08---Great guy to deal with! +++

Old 03-11-2017, 04:38 AM   #1

Car: 92 RS V8, 99 GMC Sierra Z71
Engine: 355 L98 Carb
Transmission: WC T5
Axle/Gears: 3.73 Auburn Posi

Longshot08---Great guy to deal with! +++

Recently I responded to a wanted ad from him for a fuel pressure regulator. The transaction went very smoothly. He asked questions about it and I replied to him promptly and I ended up selling him the complete FPR that he was looking for..
He left me feedback but I didn't see it in my PMs until the other day. I tried to return the positive feedback but was not able to. It stated the URL was invalid.
So I want to say here that Michael is a great guy to deal with and I would vouch for him completely. Thank you again and my apologies for not being able to leave you positive feedback on here.. I hope this will work just as well!
Edward S
whyt86roc is offline vBGarage Page   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Third Generation F-Body Message Boards >