Classified Ads Feedback Board Use this board to discuss your Classifieds transactions, buyers, and sellers. Do Not post ads here, they will be deleted on sight and without notice.

3rdgenparts parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2018, 03:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3rdgenparts parts for sale

hi guys, iam new to this site, but i think some of you should know some info so dont make my mistakes..

last year i was looking for parts for my pontiac.

i got message from
@3rdgenparts
or in real name David Sanchez
how i understood this person have send lot of parts to forum members and sounds like very nice person.

I ordered all parts from him witch i needed, guy was very nice even helped me because in last minute some parts price changed and i was
out of the country so he send parts before i paid last 25$..
when i got all items i found out that gas cable was the wrong one and thanks to paypal got my money back for that part.

but later when i instalated rear Hatch lifts i found out that there is some thing wrong with produce, because i have rear window with defroster and
that means hubs ( place where bolt comes ) for Hatch lifts should not let electricity, but they are not working correctly so cant use
rear window defroster.

i wrote David 10 emails and on first he gave me some answers that dont know what can hapen and that he needs to talk to his supplier,
than he sad that he is super busy and dont have time for me. so in the end now for last few emails didnt got any answers.

I can bet lot of person didnt had any problems, but be care full with this guy when making business, maybe try other options.
Old 05-16-2018, 10:02 AM
Supreme Member

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Car: 1982 Recaro TA, 1989 TTA#948
Re: 3rdgenparts parts for sale

I never had an issue with Dave. Hard to follow the issue you are having but I am sure he will make it right.
Old 05-16-2018, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by 82tarecaro
I never had an issue with Dave. Hard to follow the issue you are having but I am sure he will make it right.

yes i also read that there was no problems with him, thats why trusted, but looks like i got lucky

the problem is that through rear Hatch lifts should go electricity so the rear window defrost gets it and could work, but at the same time the hatch lifters should have fittings in the end
so they dot let electricity to the cars body or other way there will be short circuit.
Old 05-17-2018, 09:18 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Car: 87 Iroc vert, t-top
Engine: 305
Transmission: 700R4

I know what you are saying. Some shocks have electrical plugs for the rear defrost. Sounds like you got a set not meant for defrost.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by beths91camaro
I know what you are saying. Some shocks have electrical plugs for the rear defrost. Sounds like you got a set not meant for defrost.
yes that is the thing what i try to explain to seller, but looks like he just dont care for customer, i know its not easy because iam in europe, but he is in USA, but could
come to some solution... so be careful guys
Old 06-02-2018, 11:57 PM
On Probation

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 1982 Trans Am KITT Replica
Engine: LU5 305 CROSSFIRE
Transmission: TH-350
Axle/Gears: Limited Slip 3:23

Originally Posted by Elmars Romeiko
hi guys, iam new to this site, but i think some of you should know some info so dont make my mistakes..

last year i was looking for parts for my pontiac.

i got message from
@3rdgenparts
or in real name David Sanchez
how i understood this person have send lot of parts to forum members and sounds like very nice person.

I ordered all parts from him witch i needed, guy was very nice even helped me because in last minute some parts price changed and i was
out of the country so he send parts before i paid last 25$..
when i got all items i found out that gas cable was the wrong one and thanks to paypal got my money back for that part.

but later when i instalated rear Hatch lifts i found out that there is some thing wrong with produce, because i have rear window with defroster and
that means hubs ( place where bolt comes ) for Hatch lifts should not let electricity, but they are not working correctly so cant use
rear window defroster.

i wrote David 10 emails and on first he gave me some answers that dont know what can hapen and that he needs to talk to his supplier,
than he sad that he is super busy and dont have time for me. so in the end now for last few emails didnt got any answers.

I can bet lot of person didnt had any problems, but be care full with this guy when making business, maybe try other options.

I'm not refunding ANYTHING to a con artist who extorted $75 from me

Those rear lifts were BRAND NEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should be BANNED on TGO

Folks dont deal with this clown WORST international deal EVER in my 15 years selling parts!!

Dave
Old 06-02-2018, 11:57 PM
On Probation

Originally Posted by 82tarecaro
Thanks Vince for the kinds words

He's a international scammer, Just ignore him

Dave
Old 06-03-2018, 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by 3rdgenparts
Thanks Vince for the kinds words

He's a international scammer, Just ignore him

Dave
I hope Vince that would be the case as normal people do business that way, but not with Dave. he didnt even come communication with me about if we can fix, have you tried to look at parts
or some kind of interest, just wrote this back in here and thats it.

He called me a scammer but if i would be a scammer i would do pre-pay on paypal for goods? i would give my full address? Even when in begging Dave shipped out good faster before i got home from trip i could pay 25 eur witch was difference in price ( because in last minute parts got little more expensive, at east he told me that), would a scammer do such a thing and pay if he know that he could not pay?

i attached full email so next buyer sees how and what happens, i can bet he is good seller when all is oki, but when there is problem with goods that there is mess with Dave,
or i just got lucky with him in bad way. its up to you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Gmail - gta parts.pdf (1.77 MB, 18 views)

Last edited by Elmars Romeiko; 06-03-2018 at 04:02 AM.
Old 06-03-2018, 04:10 AM
On Probation

[QUOTE=Elmars Romeiko;6226399]I hope Vince that would be the case as normal people do business that way, but not with Dave. he didnt even come communication with me about if we can fix, have you tried to look at parts

He called me a scammer but if i would be a scammer i would do pre-pay on paypal for goods? i would give my full address? Even when in begging Dave shipped out good faster before i got home from trip i could pay 25 eur witch was difference in price ( because in last minute parts got little more expensive, at east he told me that), would a scammer do such a thing and pay if he know that he could not pay?

i attached full email so next buyer sees how and what happens, i can bet he is good seller when all is oki, but when there is problem with goods that there is mess with Dave,
or i just got lucky with him in bad way. its up to you [/QUOTE

Nice try elmars, ya I can show the real messages of paypal You extort me $75 through paypal !!!

then you say the rear hatch struts are defective and you want a refund on those aswell they are BRAND NEW !!! More lies and BS !!!

Over 500 international sales I have done and you are THE WORST !!!!!!!!

MODS PLEASE BAN HIM !!!!!!

Dave
Old 06-03-2018, 04:51 AM

[QUOTE=3rdgenparts;6226401]
I hope Vince that would be the case as normal people do business that way, but not with Dave. he didnt even come communication with me about if we can fix, have you tried to look at parts

Nice try elmars, ya I can show the real messages of paypal You extort me $75 through paypal !!!

then you say the rear hatch struts are defective and you want a refund on those aswell they are BRAND NEW !!! More lies and BS !!!

Dave

Dave:

1) i wrote you msg few times and gave all info what i need for the car
2) you send me invoice
3) i paid it
4) i got parts i check the gas cable and it dosnt fit ( but you know what i needed so you send me the wrong item)
5) i wrote to you few msg you dont answer normal
6) i go to pay pal and stay this is the problem
7) i wrote you msg and asked give me your address and i will send it back to you!! ( i can still do that)
8) you answer that you dont need it back and you will refund. ( if you for got it, read your email its in PDF) than you get mad on me that you make mistake with parts
9) after i put on rear lifters I wrote you email and say that dosnt work!!!

man even Mercedes makes parts with some % of problems, thats normal in customer business but than you as a seller should react and try to work it!!
you could write me, send me video, show me pick try to talk to your part seller ask if you had some kind of problem what could be solution,
ask can you check if it gets electricity dos it makes schourt cut, YOU DONT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!
you just say iam **** and bed moderator to ban be because iam fighting for true.

iam just giving all emails all proof so people can look if they want to do that kind of business.

p.s. because how i told you before if you give me address i will send you back those lifts with no problem and you can refund me, because like that all ''scammers do''

Last edited by Elmars Romeiko; 06-03-2018 at 11:01 AM.
Old 06-10-2018, 11:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1992 Trans Am
Engine: 350 TPI
Axle/Gears: 3.23

[QUOTE=3rdgenparts;6226401]

Dave
Why would the moderators ban him? What did he do wrong here?

If I am reading the email chain correctly:
He ordered parts from you.

It took a bit, but he paid in full.

He received the parts, and let you know the throttle cable was not correct.

You sent him a message saying "maybe you would take care of it, if he buys more stuff". He did not want to buy more stuff, and you told him you would "look into" the throttle cable in a month and a half.

He filed a claim with paypal (understandibly, I would too if a seller told me to wait 6 weeks before he "looked into it"

You berated him FOR filing a paypal claim.

Buyer then messaged you about the rear hatch struts being defective. Your only response was "supplier is in China, send them back to them"

How would he know who you ordered the parts from, or where to send them to?

Saying he "extorted" money from you looks like a flat out lie. Looks to me like you wanted to make a quick buck "flipping" some items to a buyer at a grossly overpriced markup.....then not deal with standing behind the items when there was an issue.

To the buyer, you can probably get those parts from Rock Auto or something way cheaper, and cut out the middle man next time.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:39 PM

Black00SS, thank you that you are one of the people how read all emails and saying your input.

i hope next buyers also will be thinking before doing business

Because how it looks Dave doesnt care about customers, be careful people.
Old 06-11-2018, 02:03 AM
On Probation

[QUOTE=Black00SS;6227924]

Why would the moderators ban him? What did he do wrong here?

If I am reading the email chain correctly:
He ordered parts from you.

It took a bit, but he paid in full.

He received the parts, and let you know the throttle cable was not correct.

You sent him a message saying "maybe you would take care of it, if he buys more stuff". He did not want to buy more stuff, and you told him you would "look into" the throttle cable in a month and a half.

He filed a claim with paypal (understandibly, I would too if a seller told me to wait 6 weeks before he "looked into it"

You berated him FOR filing a paypal claim.

Buyer then messaged you about the rear hatch struts being defective. Your only response was "supplier is in China, send them back to them"

How would he know who you ordered the parts from, or where to send them to?

Saying he "extorted" money from you looks like a flat out lie. Looks to me like you wanted to make a quick buck "flipping" some items to a buyer at a grossly overpriced markup.....then not deal with standing behind the items when there was an issue.

To the buyer, you can probably get those parts from Rock Auto or something way cheaper, and cut out the middle man next time.

Making up ASSumtions to something you have no knowledge about

You're nothing but a TROLL with only 42 posts in 10 years ??, who was flaming ALL my sales ads for no reason to find out your on classifieds ALSO selling parts Didn't know you Ohio boys were that slimey lol ???

Your pathetic dude, really !! Anything else you can do in your free time than harass a person selling parts on a website ??

Get a life

Dave

Last edited by 3rdgenparts; 06-11-2018 at 02:16 AM.
Old 06-11-2018, 02:12 AM
On Probation

Black00SS, thank you that you are one of the people how read all emails and saying your input.

i hope next buyers also will be thinking before doing business

Because how it looks Dave doesnt care about customers, be careful people.

I have been parting out 3rd gens for 15 years and you are one of most horrible customers I have dealt with, Rude attitude since day 1, took FOREVER to pay. And once you paid you wanted the parts express tomorrow NOW NOW NOW Bragging about having a collection of cars and then telling me you don't have much money to spend on parts

I'm VERY cautious of scams and fraudulent people and you raised a BIG RED FLAG of SCAMMER !!

Okay I'll call you out ELmars,

If you have a shop/business VERIFY in paper that they are defective and you mail them back to me I will refund you your money.

And don't try to send back your old rear lifts as the new ones, I will know it and report here on TGO

Dave
Old 06-11-2018, 06:39 AM

[QUOTE=3rdgenparts;6228075]
Originally Posted by Black00SS

You're nothing but a TROLL with only 42 posts in 10 years ??, who was flaming ALL my sales ads for no reason to find out your on classifieds ALSO selling parts Didn't know you Ohio boys were that slimey lol ???

Your pathetic dude, really !! Anything else you can do in your free time than harass a person selling parts on a website ??

Get a life

Dave
I'm sorry, not sure what my post count has to do with this issue at all.....but nice try.

Not making assumptions at all, the entire message chain was posted by the seller....

YOU are the one who posted a thread, requesting that this buyer be "BANNED" for some reason. Calling me names, and trying to sweep this under the rug does not change the facts.

The facts are:
You thought you could take advantage of an overseas buyer, ordering parts for him that he could have ordered himself. It's his own fault for not knowing he could order the stuff on his own and not pay you a ridiculous mark-up.

Your arrogance, and "better than" everyone attitude is on display constantly on these boards. Even in the message chain posted, you belittled your own customer, multiple times.

You can call me names, etc all you want. The fact of the matter is, you did this deal.....you told your customer to go kick rocks when an issue came up, and YOU now don't like it being displayed for everyone to see.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:48 AM

[QUOTE=3rdgenparts;6228075]

Get a life

Dave

One more thing. I have not "trolled" any of your for sale threads, you are mistaken.

I have no need to "troll" any of your threads. Your crazy high asking prices (or lack of a price whatsoever), and arrogant responses to 90% of people who DO inquire about your parts troll themselves.....
Old 06-11-2018, 12:00 PM
Supreme Member

Received 298 Likes on 234 Posts
Car: 92 Firebird
Engine: 4.8 LR4
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 3.45 9 Bolt

Not only all that but you tried to bully the guy, AND try to intimidate him by saying you know someone at Paypal, like that would have an impact of the outcome of a dispute.

I know business owners, sometimes you have to take the hit and eat the price of a part here and there. I know because MY FRIEND in California ate the cost of leaf springs and shipping to NJ because of his supplier. It happens, it sucks, but you were all bent out of shape over $25. When he said he would rather just get them elsewhere you should have said OK, refunded his purchase and stuck those "parts you ordered" on your shelf and sold them to someone else.

If he hadn't posted the mails I would have been inclined to agree with you, but since he did really none of it is his fault. Did you actually test the struts before you sent them? I think not
Old 06-11-2018, 12:38 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1,052 Likes on 748 Posts

David "Dirty" Sanchez sure looks like a "scumbag" to anyone paying attention.
Old 06-11-2018, 02:19 PM

Thanks guy how took some time and look in this situation.

Dave i will go to wear house in weekend and will take video and post it here, so you can see the old part and the new parts!!!
I will take them off and will test in front of camera so you can see that there is problem with it!!! and will see what you will answer.

p.s. i dont see that iam horrible customer, and i havent seen iam rude. and it didnt took me time to pay for ever 20.10.17 i asked you to
confirm me the info and when i got confirmation from you in the same day i did the payment.( look at emails) ( i even paid you later 25$ ( after trip) witch you asked,
despite you already confirmed me all parts and prices )
And i think it is normal that customer want to get all info and talks about the best price, so asking better price is normal.

p.s. And Dave i didnt buy from you because you gave the best price, in ebay where much cheaper parts to get but because you where from forum, because i always
when start new car repairing i go to forums because i rely think people there dont sell first parts they can get for cheap but they suggest witch parts are better because they work with these cars a lot and know all about them.

Last edited by Elmars Romeiko; 06-11-2018 at 02:41 PM.
Old 06-11-2018, 05:01 PM
COTM Editor

Received 1,855 Likes on 1,270 Posts
Car: '89 Firebird
Engine: 7.0L

I once made a price inquiry to 3rdgenparts and found Dave to be combative, rude, and overtly disrespectful. The kind of personality where others have to compensate in order to get along. I chose not buy anything from him.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:37 PM

Received 44 Likes on 20 Posts
Car: 1987 GTA
Engine: 5.0
Transmission: Automatic

Glad you posted this, I will keep looking for a set of door panel top caps elsewhere.
Old 06-16-2018, 03:17 AM
On Probation

Originally Posted by QwkTrip
I once made a price inquiry to 3rdgenparts and found Dave to be combative, rude, and overtly disrespectful. The kind of personality where others have to compensate in order to get along. I chose not buy anything from him.

LOL Want me to post the messages ??? You started with a very condescending and RUDE tone about what I sell and my prices. How am I suppose to react ????

Last edited by 3rdgenparts; 06-16-2018 at 03:21 AM.
Old 06-16-2018, 03:18 AM
On Probation

Originally Posted by Drew
David "Dirty" Sanchez sure looks like a "scumbag" to anyone paying attention.

And your nothing but a pathetic TROLL Drew, I have others defend me and MODS PM me about you :

Anyone's free to do a search on TGO and read all your condescending, JUDGEMENTAL, insulting posts last 10+years towards me and other TGO members. You seem like a lonely judgemental person. Pretty sad

I'm dumbfounded how your still a member on TGO ?? Honestly !!!

And for some sad reason, You have a SERIOUS psychological issue against Knight Rider !! LIKE WOW DUDE Get help REALLY. !!! It's just a cheesy '80's show

Dave

Last edited by 3rdgenparts; 06-16-2018 at 03:27 AM.
Old 06-16-2018, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Jbuchanan
Glad you posted this, I will keep looking for a set of door panel top caps elsewhere.
I may have a set, I will check for you. I won't charge you 2-300 bucks for them, like the bozo referenced in this thread would have tried to do.

He likes to charge 4-6 times market value, then we he finds some sucker to actually buy a piece of his overpriced garbage, he likes to brag about it and use this emoji

I also won't tell you I am "going to list it on ebay for a month before I even consider selling it on this board"......even though I just listed it in a FS thread on this board........

Just a couple differences, for your reference
Old 06-16-2018, 10:48 AM

Received 44 Likes on 20 Posts
Car: 1987 GTA
Engine: 5.0
Transmission: Automatic

Thank you,that would be awesome. Just let me know what you need for them.
Old 06-16-2018, 12:07 PM
Supreme Member

I'm dumbfounded how your still a member on TGO ?? Honestly !!!
It might be because I've contributed to the forum consistently for two decades. I've volunteered my time as a moderator. I've written and submitted tech articles. I've edited and expanded articles on the main page, beyond the forum. I've scanned, photo'd, and shared hundreds of times. I don't just come here to post crap in the classifieds, and I don't take pleasure in ripping people off.

And for some sad reason, You have a SERIOUS psychological issue against Knight Rider !!
What does that have to do with your lack of honor? Knight Rider is ghey dude. Who cares?
Old 06-16-2018, 01:28 PM
On Probation

It might be because I've contributed to the forum consistently for two decades. I've volunteered my time as a moderator. I've written and submitted tech articles. I've edited and expanded articles on the main page, beyond the forum. I've scanned, photo'd, and shared hundreds of times. I don't just come here to post crap in the classifieds, and I don't take pleasure in ripping people off.

What does that have to do with your lack of honor? Knight Rider is ghey dude. Who cares?
Lack of honor WTF???

"You have lack of common sense"

When some foreign buyer with almost NO posts claims 2 NEW parts as "defective" and makes a paypal claim immediately, it raises a BIG RED FLAG !!!
Old 06-16-2018, 01:43 PM
On Probation

I may have a set, I will check for you. I won't charge you 2-300 bucks for them, like the bozo referenced in this thread would have tried to do.

He likes to charge 4-6 times market value, then we he finds some sucker to actually buy a piece of his overpriced garbage, he likes to brag about it and use this emoji

I also won't tell you I am "going to list it on ebay for a month before I even consider selling it on this board"......even though I just listed it in a FS thread on this board........

Just a couple differences, for your reference

More "slanderous" lies !!! I charge 4-6 times ??? Oh wow didn't know you have a official third gen parts price list. Mind sharing ?????

WOW dude you need SERIOUS counseling and help You really have a thing against me. Even though I have NO clue who you are and have NEVER purchased anything from me also

If you need some counseling for your "issues" with me, Please let us know and we can locate someone to help you in Ohio.

I don't put a gun to anyones head to buy from me, there are many other options to get parts from. I have been selling parts for 17 years now

Dave

Last edited by 3rdgenparts; 06-16-2018 at 02:03 PM.
Old 06-16-2018, 01:54 PM
On Probation

I have helped on TGO also, NOT here just to sell parts. but of course you ignore those facts

Drew, for legal reasons Who did I rip off ???? Are you claiming me to be a thief ??

People order and get what they ordered. Been on TGO for 16 years

I owe no one NOTHING !!! They order something and it ships out !!

Dave
Old 06-16-2018, 01:58 PM
On Probation

Believe what you want, In the past some of your RUDE INSULTING posts were removed and I have spoken to other TGO MODS/Members about you and ya um WOW !!!............

you need help dude
Old 06-16-2018, 02:04 PM
Supreme Member

you need help dude
Says the guy who has to reply to me three times in a row.
Old 06-16-2018, 02:10 PM
On Probation

Says the guy who has to reply to me three times in a row.

Says the guy who "trolls" me and others and has SERIOUS personal issues with a talking TV car from the '80's

Dave
Old 06-16-2018, 02:12 PM
Supreme Member

The issue Elmars has with the hatch supports you sold him is even documented and discussed in at least one thread here, if you ever bothered to look around. You're probably too busy looking for new suckers you can take advantage of, to read other threads.

https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/elec...ch-shocks.html

https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/inte...-problems.html

Just do the right thing and refund his money already. Just keep in mind, your lack of professionalism in dealing with problems is still going to haunt you.
Old 06-16-2018, 02:32 PM
On Probation

The issue Elmars has with the hatch supports you sold him is even documented and discussed in at least one thread here, if you ever bothered to look around. You're probably too busy looking for new suckers you can take advantage of, to read other threads.

https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/elec...ch-shocks.html

https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/inte...-problems.html

Just do the right thing and refund his money already. Just keep in mind, your lack of professionalism in dealing with problems is still going to haunt you.

Drew, believe what you want in your head but your're a no body, It's None of your business !! I'll handle it with him. He hasn't emailed or PM me per my request either ???

"If you ever bothered to look around. You're probably too busy looking for new suckers you can take advantage of, to read other threads"

Thanks Drew !!! Making assumptions and claims like that proves my point that you have SERIOUS emotional and psychological issues

Get help bro
Old 06-16-2018, 02:34 PM

More "slanderous" lies !!! I charge 4-6 times ??? Oh wow didn't know you have a official third gen parts price list. Mind sharing ?????

WOW dude you need SERIOUS counseling and help You really have a thing against me. Even though I have NO clue who you are and have NEVER purchased anything from me also

If you need some counseling for your "issues" with me, Please let us know and we can locate someone to help you in Ohio.

I don't put a gun to anyones head to buy from me, there are many other options to get parts from. I have been selling parts for 17 years now

Dave
"Slanderous" eh? Do you really want me to post 10-15 examples, slugger?

Nobody cares how long you have been selling parts. It's not exactly rocket science.

The message exchange was posted by the buyer. All the rug-sweeping in the world does not change what's posted and documented in black and white.
Old 06-16-2018, 03:17 PM
COTM Editor

Received 1,855 Likes on 1,270 Posts
Car: '89 Firebird
Engine: 7.0L

The drama in this thread is nauseating. But this is the kind of drama you can expect whenever 3rdgenparts shows up to a conversation.

He likes to charge 4-6 times market value
If my memory serves me, he wanted $100 for a set of '82 sill plates. I made him a STRONG offer ($50 ?) and that's when the drama began. I eventually found a set for $10 from a different junk yard.

Drew, believe what you want in your head but your're a no body, It's None of your business !! I'll handle it with him.
You yourself made it everybody's business when you did something really stupid by making this thread, (click here)

Now that thread still has 0 replies because nobody gives a crap about your complaint. But this thread has a thousand foot smoke cloud rolling from it because people are tiring of your rotten personality.

Last edited by QwkTrip; 06-16-2018 at 03:23 PM.
Old 06-16-2018, 03:42 PM

Dave, how i told i will get to ware house where is car and will put all info dont worry will do that.