3rdgenparts parts for sale - Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Classified Ads Feedback Board Use this board to discuss your Classifieds transactions, buyers, and sellers. Do Not post ads here, they will be deleted on sight and without notice.

3rdgenparts parts for sale

Old 05-15-2018, 03:26 PM   #1  

3rdgenparts parts for sale

hi guys, iam new to this site, but i think some of you should know some info so dont make my mistakes..

last year i was looking for parts for my pontiac.

i got message from
3rdgenparts
or in real name David Sanchez
how i understood this person have send lot of parts to forum members and sounds like very nice person.

I ordered all parts from him witch i needed, guy was very nice even helped me because in last minute some parts price changed and i was
out of the country so he send parts before i paid last 25$..
when i got all items i found out that gas cable was the wrong one and thanks to paypal got my money back for that part.

but later when i instalated rear Hatch lifts i found out that there is some thing wrong with produce, because i have rear window with defroster and
that means hubs ( place where bolt comes ) for Hatch lifts should not let electricity, but they are not working correctly so cant use
rear window defroster.

i wrote David 10 emails and on first he gave me some answers that dont know what can hapen and that he needs to talk to his supplier,
than he sad that he is super busy and dont have time for me. so in the end now for last few emails didnt got any answers.

I can bet lot of person didnt had any problems, but be care full with this guy when making business, maybe try other options.
Elmars Romeiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 10:02 AM   #2  
Supreme Member

Car: 1982 Recaro TA, 1989 TTA#948

Re: 3rdgenparts parts for sale

I never had an issue with Dave. Hard to follow the issue you are having but I am sure he will make it right.
82tarecaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 01:06 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82tarecaro View Post
I never had an issue with Dave. Hard to follow the issue you are having but I am sure he will make it right.

yes i also read that there was no problems with him, thats why trusted, but looks like i got lucky

the problem is that through rear Hatch lifts should go electricity so the rear window defrost gets it and could work, but at the same time the hatch lifters should have fittings in the end
so they dot let electricity to the cars body or other way there will be short circuit.
Old 05-17-2018, 09:18 AM   #4  

Car: 87 Iroc vert, t-top
Engine: 305
Transmission: 700R4

I know what you are saying. Some shocks have electrical plugs for the rear defrost. Sounds like you got a set not meant for defrost.
beths91camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:16 AM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by beths91camaro View Post
I know what you are saying. Some shocks have electrical plugs for the rear defrost. Sounds like you got a set not meant for defrost.
yes that is the thing what i try to explain to seller, but looks like he just dont care for customer, i know its not easy because iam in europe, but he is in USA, but could
come to some solution... so be careful guys