Classified Ads Feedback Board Use this board to discuss your Classifieds transactions, buyers, and sellers. Do Not post ads here, they will be deleted on sight and without notice.

BAD BUYER ELMARS RAMIEKO

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 04:13 AM
On Probation

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 1982 Trans Am KITT Replica
Engine: LU5 305 CROSSFIRE
Transmission: TH-350
Axle/Gears: Limited Slip 3:23
BAD BUYER ELMARS RAMIEKO

He pulled a "paypal scam" on NEW parts I sold him saying that they didnt work or were defective.

After I was FORCED by paypal to refund one part, Then he tried to get me to refund on >NEW< rear struts saying the electric connectors didnt work !!!

DO NOT SELL ANYTHING TO THIS GUY

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMERRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-04-2018, 01:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: BAD BUYER ELMARS RAMIEKO

my post witch i wrote about you is closed so i cant post there, after that post you sad give me info about parts.
i when to pick up car and took videos so you can see the parts witch you send to me and had problems.

here is video where i push the button in trunk i dont know if they should open the trunk or not, but here is video

and here is video where i tested lifters and you can see that lifter is not isolated, so it lets electricity to car body through screw. ( but original didnt do that)

Old 07-04-2018, 04:58 PM
Supreme Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Car: 88 Formula 350
Engine: 5.7
Transmission: T-56
Axle/Gears: 9" 3.89

Your hatch isn't supposed to open and lift up. Additionally there are two different types of struts, one for the rear defrost, and one without. You might have to switch the clips around for the struts. If the hatch strut holds the hatch up once you lift it up, it has done its job.

Last edited by Bullydawg; 07-04-2018 at 05:10 PM.
Old 07-05-2018, 02:07 AM

oki, thats not the problem regarding it lifting up, how i sad in video i dont know if it should lift it up or not.

Question was about strut putting electricity to the cars body. it should be isolated. and i looked at strut you can change in one side of the strut plastic clip but in other side its not possible to change because it is
press fitted in and than bent. ( and this is the side where it is not isolated)
Old 07-05-2018, 09:55 AM
Supreme Member

Received 1,052 Likes on 748 Posts

If only one of the two strut rods doesnt ground out, put that one on the passenger's side. The passenger's side strut rod is just grounded to the body anyway, since the defroster tab on that side connects to a short stub of wire that goes to ground.

It doesn't change that the part is poorly made, or that 3rdgenparts is a 'scumbag', but it might be a viable workaround for you.
Old 07-05-2018, 03:58 PM

both struts let electricity to the body so cant swipe them or change them, its looks like it is just production error.
Old 07-07-2018, 11:07 AM
On Probation

Originally Posted by Drew
If only one of the two strut rods doesnt ground out, put that one on the passenger's side. The passenger's side strut rod is just grounded to the body anyway, since the defroster tab on that side connects to a short stub of wire that goes to ground.

It doesn't change that the part is poorly made, or that 3rdgenparts is a 'scumbag', but it might be a viable workaround for you.

Drew YOU calling me a scumbag ????

You are the resident A-hole of TGO, Most of your posts are rude and condensing. And once again I have had MODS and other TGO members PM about you. and um ya.........

Old 07-07-2018, 11:09 AM
On Probation

Sorry Elmars, I don't warranty or do returns on international orders. Especially on new parts

I don't think ANYONE does, including vendors here on TGO

Dave
Old 07-07-2018, 11:44 AM
Supreme Member

Received 1,052 Likes on 748 Posts

You choose to deal to an international market, shouldn't you also stand behind what you sell? The parts are defective, so what that they are NEW defective parts? All this time wasted bickering when you could have just chalked it up as cost of doing business or a learning experience. That's what makes YOU a scumbag. Because you refuse make things right for your customer.

I really could not care less how you view my activities on the forum. This thread isn't about me. I'm not taking anyone's money. If a moderator or admin has a problem with me, they can always send me a PM or email.

Thank you, please drive through.
Old 07-07-2018, 11:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1992 Trans Am
Engine: 350 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 3.23

Originally Posted by 3rdgenparts
Sorry Elmars, I don't warranty or do returns on international orders. Especially on new parts

Dave

Wow, what a POS. You have no problem SELLING stuff to people internationally, and shipping "WORLDWIDE", but won't take care of it if there is an issue.

Bet you did not explain THAT to the buyer up front..

Elmars-Go to rockauto.com, and you should be able to order a new set pretty cheap. Unfortunate that you have to rebuy them, but chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Agree with Drew, a true scumbag....
Old 07-07-2018, 11:55 AM
Supreme Member

Received 546 Likes on 376 Posts
Car: 1989 IROC-Z. Original owner
Engine: LB9. Dual Cats. Big Cam
Transmission: World Class T-5
Axle/Gears: BW 3.45

Personally, I'd give the man a refund on his defective parts and stop posting juvenile threads like this.
Old 07-07-2018, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by 3rdgenparts

Dave

Dear Dave,

i would say you are one of the worst seller ever, you called me scammer and i gave to every one emails how it all was, that you send the WRONG parts and you send PARTS WITCH DOSNT WORK.
lot of people was in my side and than you sad OK, i call you out if you prove me that parts are incorrect you will refund me, i had to run to ware house to get the car make video take all my time
so i can send you video and in the end you say i dont give a F*** about your problems i dont refund international sellers, when i made request for parts you didnt sad that you will not give any
guaranty to international buyers, you rely are scumbag like some of people says that, and thats true, because this situation shows that you rely dont take care about your customers and you are not man of
you words, because here is pic where is your msg, and you have to stand by you words.

I HOPE moderator will open my old post where i wrote about you so i can put this msg there so every one how wants to buy parts car read and look how it all ended up, please moderator put this
msg there or open that thread so i can write how it all ended up!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
dave.jpg (300.0 KB, 39 views)