Firebirds for Sale Post your Firebird for Sale.

[WA] 1991 Firebird F/S [SOLD]

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 02:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1991 Firebird F/S [SOLD]

Hey all,

Wish I didn't have to be writing this, but here goes! Long story short, I must (regretfully) leave the third gen world for awhile. This car has been my on and off project for a number of years now. I simply don't have the time to finish this car (due to F/T school + F/T work), and will be losing my storage for it in the near future. Therefore, the time has come to pass it along to another fellow enthusiast!

Some basic info about the car

- Factory 305 TBI car
- Factory 5 speed car (World class T5)
- T-tops
- Drum, open diff rear end (3.08 gears)
- Manual windows/door locks
- 156K on the shell

And some upgrades I've made/extras that come with it!

- Hurst Billet Plus shifter (No stock shifter included - not that you'd want to use one over this!)
- Champion Aluminum 2-core radiator
- A/C delete (Still have 99% of the A/C system parts if you wanted to reinstall it)
- Swapped to a Power Bulge (Formula/Trans Am) hood
- Factory air induction system for the hood is included
- A set of WS6 (88-92 Formula) wheels is included!

And here is the general condition of everything

- Mechanical - The 305 in the car needs a rebuild or swap. Does not run right now due to ripped off top end for inspection. T5 shifted nice, and the clutch grabbed well. Rear end was fine too. Brakes in good shape, as are the shocks. Needs new fuel lines to the TBI, and a new ESC module as well (assuming you wanted to use TBI...). Pop-up headlights sometimes must be flipped up/down manually. A healthy junkyard 305 or 350 TBI would turn this car into a reliable driver.

- Body - Will need a paint job, and some body work (small to medium dents) to be pretty. Could use new weatherstripping + T-top seals. Underneath is pretty clean, but could use a recoat of POR-15 or similar. No accidents (to my knowledge - it's a straight car overall w/a clean title). Engine bay could use a new battery tray if doing a proper restore.

Extras - The WS6 wheels are in great shape overall, and only need a bit of clear coat touch up to be real lookers. I do not have the WS6 caps for them, but thankfully, replacements are fairly easy to find.

That about covers it. I wanted to turn this car into a modded Formula clone, but it doesn't look like I will get to now. My loss = your gain!

I'm looking for $1300 for everything. Would much prefer a local transaction. Located in the greater Seattle area. PM me if interested!

Thanks for looking.

P.S. - Pics up later

Last edited by Flightoficarus; 09-24-2017 at 10:47 PM.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: 1991 Firebird F/S

Car is sold!