History / Originality Got a question about 1982-1992 Camaro or Firebird history? Have a question about original parts, options, RPO codes, when something was available, or how to document your car? Those questions, answers, and much more!

Opinions from the 3rd gen committee on this '89 IROC vert

Old 11-14-2018, 06:53 PM

Received 167 Likes on 123 Posts
Car: 87 IROC-Z, 82 Pace Car
Re: Opinions from the 3rd gen committee on this '89 IROC vert

Old 11-14-2018, 08:09 PM
Supreme Member

Received 546 Likes on 376 Posts
Car: 1989 IROC-Z. Original owner
Engine: LB9. Dual Cats. Big Cam
Transmission: World Class T-5
Axle/Gears: BW 3.45

Originally Posted by ray jr
i think the real nice low mileage third gens are getting to the point where the price doesnt matter on the time of the year it is , kinda like the grand nationals .. and ive tried to use that line on the grand national owners and get a deal in the winter and they dont care what time of year it is .. they know most people buying these cars have money and buy on instinct and the car wont be driven that much anyway ..
Grand National guys? Fuggedaboutit.
Old 11-14-2018, 11:08 PM
Supreme Member

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by chazman
Grand National guys? Fuggedaboutit.
ive been in the grand national seen since the 90's , ive owned them and raced them for years .. definitely a different crowd but they treat there cars like gold .. i haven't seen a good deal on a low mile mint gn in years and it dont matter what time of the year it is .. as i got older i do like the iroc better then the gn though .. we need to start thinking like them ..
Old 11-14-2018, 11:11 PM
Supreme Member

ive been in the grand national seen since the 90's , ive owned them and raced them for years .. definitely a different crowd but they treat there cars like gold .. i haven't seen a good deal on a low mile mint gn in years and it dont matter what time of the year it is .. as i got older i do like the iroc better then the gn though .. we need to start thinking like them ..

I know many of them, really all good guys. I'm just agreeing with you, you will never find a great deal on a nice GN. Lots of ratty, molested ones, for nice 3rd gen money, though.
Old 11-15-2018, 08:08 AM
Supreme Member

Received 190 Likes on 128 Posts
Car: 1988 IROC Z Convertible
Engine: 305 TPI (LB9)
Transmission: 700 R4
Axle/Gears: G80 GU2

Yeah it’s heard to justify buying a 100k mile GN that needs paint and has stained, torn seats and rust on the original wheels that “runs and drives but needs TLC” For the same price as a mint 20k mile IROC.. I love GN’s but the IROC will win every time..

Old 11-15-2018, 08:45 AM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by 88IROCvertZ
Yeah it’s heard to justify buying a 100k mile GN that needs paint and has stained, torn seats and rust on the original wheels that “runs and drives but needs TLC” For the same price as a mint 20k mile IROC.. I love GN’s but the IROC will win every time..

Don't forget a rust bubble or two. Earlier in the year, I looked pretty seriously at finding a decent GN. What I realized was, although they are very cool cars, I wasn't willing to spend what it takes to get a nice one and didn't want to end up drowning in fixing up a not so nice one. Like you guys, a nice IROC wins every time.
Old 11-15-2018, 11:10 AM
Supreme Member

Received 235 Likes on 181 Posts
Car: 1991 Z28
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 3:42 Auburn

Originally Posted by BizJetTech
If it's as nice as I've been told, I think it's a $15K - $16K this time of the year and in the summer months closer to a $20K car. (I'm told it's pristine)....
We all know finding buyers for these cars this time of the year is tough - Looking forward to seeing both of these cars on Friday !!
We live in FL so I would think this is the time of year down here. Especially in the vert market.
Old 11-15-2018, 05:06 PM

Received 167 Likes on 123 Posts
Car: 87 IROC-Z, 82 Pace Car

.. we need to start thinking like them ..
And that starts with everyone not under cutting the prices and saying a car is worth 1/2 of it's value!
Old 11-15-2018, 10:06 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1,052 Likes on 748 Posts

To be fair, the never ending threads like these about cars that are available don't really help the low ball commentary. We on this subforum are used to extraordinarily nice cars. When we start talking about a car by our skewed standards, within our little circle, it's hard to say nice things about an iffy car. Am I really supposed to say "Yeah, go buy that rough survivor" to someone with a museum quality car or collection of cars? I mean it's quite a bit different than when my buddy that likes cars and has one at a time, and sells them often asks about a Firebird or a Z28 he found for sale, or that someone wants to trade him. I get friends I haven't talked to in years hitting me up on Facebook and asking me about an Iroc or a Z28 or a Trans Am they came across, wondering if they should take it seriously. I've encouraged several of those friends to grab the cars, because I know they're not nearly as picky as we are. I know their standards are lower and they aren't likely to be disappointed.

Meanwhile, we here in our own little circle look like total *******s to anyone looking in from the outside as we trash cars that probably look nicer than what they drive. They get the impression we're all grumpy and the cars are worthless.

Maybe if we didn't tear apart a different car every day because it needs a little help, especially when we're only doing it out of boredom with no intention of actually buying... I mean I enjoy seeing truly unique cars get posted once in awhile, or the rare smoking good deal. I just don't think we need to have 10 threads a week about boring cars because the price is a bit optimistic, or because it's a 5spd, or because it's got some awful combo of parts that make it stupid. My biggest regret is that circle-jerk threads like this discourage a new member from posting. Maybe board cloggers like this push more interesting threads down and off the 1st page, out of sight. Maybe sometimes we could resist the urge to bump the repro-goodyear Gatorback thread, or the Delco battery topper thread, or reposting another "hey look at this white bread Iroc on Hemmings" thread, so that actual technical threads would stay in the spotlight long enough to make an impression.

Old 11-15-2018, 10:17 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by Drew
To be fair, the never ending threads like these about cars that are available don't really help the low ball commentary. We on this subforum are used to extraordinarily nice cars. When we start talking about a car by our skewed standards, within our little circle, it's hard to say nice things about an iffy car. Am I really supposed to say "Yeah, go buy that rough survivor" to someone with a museum quality car or collection of cars? I mean it's quite a bit different than when my buddy that likes cars and has one at a time, and sells them often asks about a Firebird or a Z28 he found for sale, or that someone wants to trade him. I get friends I haven't talked to in years hitting me up on Facebook and asking me about an Iroc or a Z28 or a Trans Am they came across, wondering if they should take it seriously. I've encouraged several of those friends to grab the cars, because I know they're not nearly as picky as we are. I know their standards are lower and they aren't likely to be disappointed.

Meanwhile, we here in our own little circle look like total *******s to anyone looking in from the outside as we trash cars that probably look nicer than what they drive. They get the impression we're all grumpy and the cars are worthless.

Maybe if we didn't tear apart a different car every day because it needs a little help, especially when we're only doing it out of boredom with no intention of actually buying... I mean I enjoy seeing truly unique cars get posted once in awhile, or the rare smoking good deal. I just don't think we need to have 10 threads a week about boring cars because the price is a bit optimistic, or because it's a 5spd, or because it's got some awful combo of parts that make it stupid. My biggest regret is that circle-jerk threads like this discourage a new member from posting. Maybe board cloggers like this push more interesting threads down and off the 1st page, out of sight. Maybe sometimes we could resist the urge to bump the repro-goodyear Gatorback thread, or the Delco battery topper thread, or reposting another "hey look at this white bread Iroc on Hemmings" thread, so that actual technical threads would stay in the spotlight long enough to make an impression.

Would it surprise you if I said I actually do want to hear an opinion on a car. Who am I supposed bounce it off of, my friends who golf or play fantasy football? Nope, this is where. Also, I am an actual bidder on this car, as I am on multiple ones I post.
Old 11-15-2018, 10:18 PM
Supreme Member

The black one too. But he wants as much for that as a nicer one, so forget it.
Old 11-15-2018, 10:56 PM
Supreme Member

Would it surprise you if I said I actually do want to hear an opinion on a car. Who am I supposed bounce it off of, my friends who golf or play fantasy football? Nope, this is where. Also, I am an actual bidder on this car, as I am on multiple ones I post.
i like looking at yours and others cars that are for sale and to talk about them .. and to be honest without those threads im not sure i would visit the history section a couple times a day like i do .. remove all the for sale cars we talk about and see what your left with .. it could get pretty boring around here real quick ..
Old 11-15-2018, 11:41 PM
Supreme Member

But you already know as much as anyone else. Does the opinion of the peanut gallery really shape your opinion of a car? IDK, I understand, I'm just not sure about the unintended consequences.

And I do understand that without these threads we might not have any activity. I'm just throwing it out there for review, not really suggesting, just saying it's a bit tiresome.

On the upside, I was out in the garage sanding the Firebird TWICE! today. Kinda nice spending time with the car instead of reading about other cars. If I keep it up, the Green Bird might someday actually end up back on it's wheels!
Old 11-16-2018, 12:32 AM
Supreme Member

But you already know as much as anyone else. Does the opinion of the peanut gallery really shape your opinion of a car? IDK, I understand, I'm just not sure about the unintended consequences.

And I do understand that without these threads we might not have any activity. I'm just throwing it out there for review, not really suggesting, just saying it's a bit tiresome.

On the upside, I was out in the garage sanding the Firebird TWICE! today. Kinda nice spending time with the car instead of reading about other cars. If I keep it up, the Green Bird might someday actually end up back on it's wheels!

Hey, we're cool, bro. I can't help but to keep posting threads like this. I'd like you to stop in, but if you don't, I understand.
Old 11-16-2018, 12:56 AM
Supreme Member

Yessir. And you know I was just kidding earlier today with the steal of the century Trans Am.
Old 11-16-2018, 04:10 AM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: 90 IROC 2-92 Zs blk vert & prpl
Engine: stealth ram brodix track 1 ful port
Transmission: 700r4 4l80e
Axle/Gears: iroc 375 lokr 92 Z 277 pos vert 327

All asc verts with no rust and in decent shape are well worth paying a little extra for especially the 90 iroc and the 92 Z vert. At around 1250 made those two years and they are the most advanced they have time on there side more than most. Took me well over a decade to find a 92 Z triple black with zero rust and it will bring over twice what I paid for it and it's still going up.
​​​​​​​
Old 11-16-2018, 08:13 AM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by abray1
All asc verts with no rust and in decent shape are well worth paying a little extra for especially the 90 iroc and the 92 Z vert. At around 1250 made those two years and they are the most advanced they have time on there side more than most. Took me well over a decade to find a 92 Z triple black with zero rust and it will bring over twice what I paid for it and it's still going up.
I haven’t seen that any particular year brings more money. 87 was really the lowest production (744) and also the 20th anniversary. I saw a really nice 1990 with under 10k miles that was for sale for years and I believe finally sold after they lowered the price down to the same the 88s and 89s go for. The dealers try to use the individual year production numbers to make them sound extra rare.. but all the verts are rare and every year is a small single digit percentage of total production.

I will say the IROCs will go for more money than the Z28. They have the nostalgia factor and that’s the car people specifically talk about. You can get a better deal on a clean low mile Z28. I could get a clean, low mile 5 speed 91 Z28 Vert right now for $12000 (literally one for sale near me). There’s a clean 89 IROC Vert with twice the miles that already sold for $18000.

The market for Z28s is closer to the Firebird market. They are going up, and still good deals to be had.
Old 11-16-2018, 08:26 AM
Supreme Member

I haven’t seen that any particular year brings more money. 87 was really the lowest production (744) and also the 20th anniversary. I saw a really nice 1990 with under 10k miles that was for sale for years and I believe finally sold after they lowered the price down to the same the 88s and 89s go for. The dealers try to use the individual year production numbers to make them sound extra rare.. but all the verts are rare and every year is a small single digit percentage of total production.

I will say the IROCs will go for more money than the Z28. They have the nostalgia factor and that’s the car people specifically talk about. You can get a better deal on a clean low mile Z28. I could get a clean, low mile 5 speed 91 Z28 Vert right now for $12000 (literally one for sale near me). There’s a clean 89 IROC Vert with twice the miles that already sold for $18000.

The market for Z28s is closer to the Firebird market. They are going up, and still good deals to be had.
Yup, totally agree. It's the IROCs leading the charge at the moment.
Old 11-16-2018, 09:23 AM
Supreme Member

Yup, totally agree. It's the IROCs leading the charge at the moment.
I think this trend will continue. It is just one of those iconic names like the Super Bee or The Judge.
Old 11-17-2018, 01:53 AM
Supreme Member

Yes but time is on all of there side. With 87 being the first year for the asc cars there numbers were a little lower but everyone liked how they built them so they are the standard that all the others are judged. I already had a 350 iroc and wanted a vert when I bought it but it was black and fully loaded so I bought it. didn't see but one blue iroc vert at the ttime and I wanted black so I finally found a triple black 25th Z many years later so now I have a 350 t-top car and a vert and unless it's raining I always drive the vert. Couldn't be happier with both cars so the only one that would interest me would be the one with the lt-5 engine that gm made. I have a 90 ZR-1 and untill you have experienced an lt-5 you haven't lived. I never drive it but it is the most amazing car I've ever driven. 430 at the rear wheels with great gas mileage and at an idle sounds like it might have 80 hp.
​​​​​​​
Old 11-17-2018, 07:05 AM
Supreme Member

The ZR1 is the exception for the C4 just as the third gen SLP Firehawk with 350hp is the exception for the Firebirds. You could also say the Turbo Trans Am is also outside of typical thirdgen Firebird pricing. All low production, high performance cars so they are low inventory and harder to find and mechanically desirable.

I think the LT4 with 330hp is a great car as well and those prices are about the same as a regular LT-1 C4.. Unless it’s a 96 Grand Sport you can get a great deal on an LT4 6-speed. Those are probably good investment cars right now because they are good deals.

I still love the C4 ZR-1..
Old 11-18-2018, 10:38 AM
Supreme Member

Sold for 5900. I was interested in this car, but it's needs added up. If it only needed one less thing fixed.
Old 11-18-2018, 12:47 PM
Supreme Member

It’s not that bad a price.. Maybe if the interior was nicer..
Old 11-19-2018, 08:46 PM
Supreme Member

Maybe if the interior was better sounds like a statement trying to talk yourself out of getting it. Remember this is in the Firehawk, 89 turbo t/a, extremely rare and hard to find so it boils down to do you really want it. Also remember that you get 10 3rd gen people to look at it and price it and you'll get 10 different prices and your price will be # 11. My 90 ZR-1 is supposed to be rare and they made about seven thousand of them I think so these verts are truly rare. I looked for decades before I found my 92 25th triple black but it has literally ZERO rust and is fully loaded so it's worth more to me than most people. My friends can't believe I don't drive the zr-1 or the 02 Corvette I bought years ago. I love the vert a lot so figure out how much you love it and just go get it and have fun with it.
Old 11-19-2018, 10:56 PM
Supreme Member

I have to be hypercritical and talk myself out of most thirdgens. I'm aware that I'm an addict, and anything I can do to control my addiction is a win.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:21 AM
Supreme Member

I have to be hypercritical and talk myself out of most thirdgens. I'm aware that I'm an addict, and anything I can do to control my addiction is a win.

Although I fantasize about having a warehouse for my cars, I know that if I did, I'd drag home any number of scraggly and neglected 3rd gens and park them in the corner. So maybe it's good that I don't.

Like this crazy car.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/c...744824719.html

Last edited by chazman; 11-20-2018 at 12:50 AM.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:44 AM

Received 147 Likes on 106 Posts
Car: 1991 GTA T-Top / 2014 Mustang GT
Engine: 5L TPI
Transmission: WCT5
Axle/Gears: 3.42

Although I fantasize about having a warehouse for my cars, I know that if I did, I'd drag home any number of scraggly and neglected 3rd gens and park them in the corner. So maybe it's good that I don't.

Like this crazy car.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/c...744824719.html
The amount of killer deals on third gens that I miss out on because of space is heart breaking. Especially knowing that the cheaper ones will probably get scooped by some kid who will do everything in their power to butcher it, then leave it out to pasture to rot because they can't afford the insurance. I have my GTA for sale and I have a tough time stomaching the thought of not owning it, first for the fact that I'd be without a third gen for a bit, secondly the fear that someone's just going to reverse all the hard work I've put in it
Old 11-21-2018, 09:25 AM
Supreme Member

Just got a PM from the owner of the red 'vert. The high bidder hasn't responded and he wants to know if I'm still interested. Actually, there were 3 bidders higher than me. I said I'd have to think about it, since the cost of all the repairs could easily exceed the cost of the car.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:36 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1991 Camaro RS B4C
Engine: 5.7 TPI Crate Motor
Transmission: WC T5
Axle/Gears: 10 Bolt 3.42

This part of your post sums it all up for me. Not everyone has a low mile cream puff. Some of these cars that get shredded apart on here might end up in someone's hands that would love to get some advice or knowledge from the board, but would be too embarrassed to post questions because they ended up buying the car with the wrong center caps or a decal being in the wrong spot. I don't even post anything about my car on here anymore because of this. I have even had someone insinuate to me directly my car is garbage because of its lack of originality. It is because of this arrogance the only reason I look on here anymore is to find answers that are third-gen specific or if I need to find a part. If I have a TPI question I post them on the Corvette forum, and I am not the only person with a third-gen that posts questions on there either because of the same reason. It seems as if the C4 guys are much more tolerant when it comes to originality. So I am in agreement with your post and I am glad you put this out there.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:50 PM
Supreme Member

Location: *member since 1999, I think - just can't remember my old name, and the big site crash...*
Received 151 Likes on 105 Posts
Car: 89 GTA ASC Conv., Prev: 89 GTA 6.3L
Engine: 5.7L L98 TPI
Transmission: 700r4 Automatic
Axle/Gears: 3.27:1 w/ JG1 Options:B2L, N10, U1A

i think the real nice low mileage third gens are getting to the point where the price doesnt matter on the time of the year it is , kinda like the grand nationals .. and ive tried to use that line on the grand national owners and get a deal in the winter and they dont care what time of year it is .. they know most people buying these cars have money and buy on instinct and the car wont be driven that much anyway ..

I've never bought a car based on "time of year". Maybe that's what's thought about up north, but if it's the right car and I see it and want it, I am buying.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:05 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by Big&BadGTA
I've never bought a car based on "time of year". Maybe that's what's thought about up north, but if it's the right car and I see it and want it, I am buying.

Oh for sure. But there is the notion, especially up north, that Spring/Summer is a seller's market and Winter is a buyer's market. But who knows, I just put a 108K mile car on eBay for the heck of it, instead of next summer like I planned, and it sold for a good price. It did go down south, though.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:23 PM
Supreme Member

Oh for sure. But there is the notion, especially up north, that Spring/Summer is a seller's market and Winter is a buyer's market. But who knows, I just put a 108K mile car on eBay for the heck of it, instead of next summer like I planned, and it sold for a good price. It did go down south, though.
im from ohio and for old classics , third gens , grand nationals etc .. it doesnt matter what time of year it is , especially with a guy with money .. the guy who bought my 5k mile iroc was an older guy that said it was going in the garage and he just wanted to have it to look at and play with ..
Old 11-21-2018, 09:31 PM
Supreme Member

im from ohio and for old classics , third gens , grand nationals etc .. it doesnt matter what time of year it is , especially with a guy with money .. the guy who bought my 5k mile iroc was an older guy that said it was going in the garage and he just wanted to have it to look at and play with ..
The white, '85? Man, that was nice!
Old 11-21-2018, 09:42 PM
Supreme Member

The white, '85? Man, that was nice!
yes the white one , out of all the 20 plus third gens ive owned that one was definitely the cleanest one ive ever owned .. everything on that car was like new including the original tires .. the only reason i sold that one and the 10k mile 85 l69 5 speed trans am was i bought a new shop and didnt have the space to keep them .. 2 badass cars !!
Old 11-21-2018, 09:47 PM
Supreme Member

yes the white one , out of all the 20 plus third gens ive owned that one was definitely the cleanest one ive ever owned .. everything on that car was like new including the original tires .. the only reason i sold that one and the 10k mile 85 l69 5 speed trans am was i bought a new shop and didnt have the space to keep them .. 2 badass cars !!
I loved that L69 TA, too.
Old 11-22-2018, 11:52 PM
Supreme Member

Okay, unless you guys are tired of this car, I'd appreciate a few eyeballs here. Things I see:

Clean undercarriage, muffler shop generic exhaust, no cat, Bilsteins are gone and replaced by generic shocks.

Old 11-23-2018, 12:07 AM
Supreme Member

Okay, unless you guys are tired of this car, I'd appreciate a few eyeballs here. Things I see:

Clean undercarriage, muffler shop generic exhaust, no cat, Bilsteins are gone and replaced by generic shocks.

Looks pretty clean.. muffler swap can be expected.. looks like there’s a little rust that could be cleaned up.. nothing crazy.. doesn’t take much for the stock 30 year old mufflers to rot out..

Left tail pipe looks like it might give some problems.. those clamps are rough.. maybe the pic is just too blurry but it’s tough to see..

Its one of the better undersides I’ve seen of the cars for sale lately.. would probably clean up good too..

Hard to see much, but I also understand it’s not super easy to get good pics without a lift..
Old 11-23-2018, 12:12 AM
Supreme Member

Is the diff leaking and is the cover not black?
Old 11-23-2018, 12:19 AM
Supreme Member

Is the diff leaking and is the cover not black?
The GM 10 bolts were unpainted natural metal, unlike the Aussie BW 9 bolts which were painted for their long boat rides. That leaking could be normal 95K mile axle tube weeping.
Old 11-23-2018, 12:21 AM
Supreme Member

Ahhh, good to know..

really doesnt look bad.. you buying?
Old 11-23-2018, 12:24 AM
Supreme Member

Ahhh, good to know..

really doesnt look bad.. you buying?
I'll decide tomorrow.

If so, I figure this could be a car I could work on and drive and not worry about, like Tony said. That's the theory, anyways.

Shoulda gotten a lift while it was still warm out.

Last edited by chazman; 11-23-2018 at 12:29 AM.
Old 11-23-2018, 12:50 AM
Supreme Member

Good luck!

Would be interested to see what you can do with it..
Old 11-23-2018, 12:56 AM
Supreme Member

Good luck!

Would be interested to see what you can do with it..
Thanks. Yeah, we'll see. I shouldn't even be considering anything right now, but.....I guess I'm an IROCaholic
Old 11-23-2018, 06:41 AM
Supreme Member

Thanks. Yeah, we'll see. I shouldn't even be considering anything right now, but.....I guess I'm an IROCaholic
IROCaholic....I love it!. I should make a few bumper stickers, I AM A IROCaholic and they can be put on the daily driver.
Old 11-23-2018, 08:45 AM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by vinny R
IROCaholic....I love it!. I should make a few bumper stickers, I AM A IROCaholic and they can be put on the daily driver.

Send me one!
Old 11-23-2018, 11:48 AM
Supreme Member

Decided to take a pass for a few reasons.

1) The other cars need little projects which would go on the back burner - again.

2) I don't want to park my daily outside.

3) And I have this 1972 Suzuki Trail Hopper to see if I can get operational.

Old 11-23-2018, 11:52 AM
Supreme Member

Received 223 Likes on 149 Posts
Car: 87 Trans Am
Engine: 5.0

1) The other cars need little projects which would go on the back burner - again.

Very cool - Suzuki's version of the Honda CT-70
Old 11-23-2018, 11:56 AM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by BizJetTech
Very cool - Suzuki's version of the Honda CT-70
Yup, hasn't run in unknown years. Motor seems free, though. I wish I could download a service manual for it from somewhere without getting a virus.
Old 11-23-2018, 12:19 PM
Supreme Member

Those are big reasons I haven’t scored another yet (minus the Trail Hopper.. which sounds fun)

I haven’t even detailed my Vert to the level I want and winter just showed up early and caught me by surprise. I’m sure even a $30k turnkey IROC would come with little things I’d obsess about so time is a critical issue. I really can’t justify those prices for myself either..

That red Vert would be a good project for someone who has time.. It seems it would sell low enough and over a year or two of improvements the way prices on these are going, I don’t think it’s a car you’d be stuck with a huge loss on.. but the time into it you’d never get back..

Old 11-23-2018, 03:52 PM
Supreme Member

Received 223 Likes on 149 Posts
Car: 87 Trans Am
Engine: 5.0

Since this whole topic of discussion is "what is this one worth?".....how about thoughts on this 86 IROC with 6,000 miles,,,,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142939909113

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Opinions from the 3rd gen committee on this '89 IROC vert