[MA] Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more

Old 11-13-2015, 11:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more

$300 Very, very good condition, non-smoker's complete light gray thirdgen Firebird interior---you come and remove. Located about a half hour north of Boston.

Interior was completely gone through about ten years ago, used for only one year, and is really nice, though not quite perfect.

Front seats are original cloth from 1999 Firebird, driver's side is power. Katzkin leather and seat heaters on both sides. Power seat and both seat heaters worked when last used, but sold as is.

A little wear on driver's seat. The opening for the lever on the backside of the passenger seat was cut a little too large during installation---see pictures.

Aftermarket carpet and made-to-fit-the car mats. Carpet is slightly faded especially on rear hump but otherwise fine.

T-top headliner, speaker grilles, and sun visors were professionally redone. No airbag sticker, and no passenger vanity mirror (so the visor can close all the way.)

Seat belt buckles are good.

Nice door panels in original gray cloth. As you can see in the photo, one cupholder is the wrong color and is missing the screw cover.

$300 cash you come and remove it all. Bring tools, vehicle, and jumper cables or jump pack so you can move the power seat back and forth to get to the nuts.

Other items for sale:

$50 T-tops with bag and key

$50 Box for two 12" subwoofers. Each woofer was only installed with three screws, and screwed in and out only once, so it's still in very good condition.

$150 Four 16x8 Formula wheels. Junk tires, clear coat hazed, and some very, very small curb damage. Includes four center caps and a handful of lug nuts with covers.

$FREE ONLY IF YOU BUY SOME OTHER STUFF: One pair 15.7 Camaro aluminum wheels, Berlinetta center caps, junk tires.

$FREE ONLY IF YOU BUY SOME OTHER STUFF: Two sets 1987-1992 base Firebird tail lights. One set has center piece and wiring harness, other does not. All have some scuffs and scratches but are still usable. No picture.

PM or call 781-205-9697 anytime 9AM-10PM. No text messages.
Attached Thumbnails Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8177.jpg   Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8180.jpg   Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8212.jpg   Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8183.jpg   Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8211.jpg  

Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8208.jpg   Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8176.jpg   Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8181.jpg   Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8185.jpg   Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8213.jpg  

Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8179.jpg   Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8209.jpg  

Last edited by Chris Luongo; 11-13-2015 at 11:28 AM.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:21 AM

Re: Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more

Pictures of wheels:
Attached Thumbnails Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8203.jpg   Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8204.jpg   Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8205.jpg   Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8206.jpg   Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8207.jpg  

Light gray heated Katzkin leather, headliner, carpet, mats, more-img_8200.jpg  
Old 11-14-2015, 09:30 AM

Just wanted to add that pricing is negotiable, especially if you want a lot of this stuff, can pay cash, and come quickly.
Old 11-20-2015, 10:42 PM

I would like ttop interior headliner price, ttops plus shipping prices to 30813

Last edited by qward22; 11-20-2015 at 10:48 PM.
Old 11-20-2015, 11:31 PM
Supreme Member

Received 83 Likes on 67 Posts
Car: 1989 Pontiac Formula 350
Engine: L98
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: BorgWarner 3.27 Posi

Sell the WS6 center caps and lug nuts/covers separately?
Old 11-21-2015, 09:00 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: 1991 Camaro RS
Engine: 305 TBI
Transmission: WC T5
Axle/Gears: Torsen 3.73

How much for the front carpet, headliner, sail panels, and sunvisors? I can do local pickup

Last edited by dbrochard; 11-21-2015 at 09:03 AM.
Old 11-27-2015, 08:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

How are the "running boards"? I guess you would call them...
The light gray plastic pieces that run around the bottom of the door jamb, body side. Passenger and Driver side
Old 11-28-2015, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Ryan Wehrle
How are the "running boards"? I guess you would call them...
The light gray plastic pieces that run around the bottom of the door jamb, body side. Passenger and Driver side
Cracked. I got them today.

The parts now missing from the car are the headliner, carpet, seats, door pads, shifter plate, sail panels, door sills
Old 08-23-2016, 08:04 AM

Update:

All that's left is the set of four Formula wheels and tires, and they're now free! First come first served.

A nice guy from Hudson New Hampshire bought the seats. I don't remember your name. I did see a car for sale on Craigslist with my old seats in them.....that must have been you!

dbrochard, it was nice talking to you, and I hope those parts helped you with your Camaro.
Old 08-23-2016, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Chris Luongo
Update:

All that's left is the set of four Formula wheels and tires, and they're now free! First come first served.

A nice guy from Hudson New Hampshire bought the seats. I don't remember your name. I did see a car for sale on Craigslist with my old seats in them.....that must have been you!

dbrochard, it was nice talking to you, and I hope those parts helped you with your Camaro.

It's funny that you posted this, I literally just started installing my interior and YOUR old carpet this weekend! Thank you so much, you were a really big help.