Old 04-12-2019, 12:43 PM
Supreme Member

Received 348 Likes on 263 Posts
Car: 1984 Camaro Berlinetta
Engine: LT1
Transmission: T56 6-speed
Axle/Gears: 4.11 LS1 Rear End
Re: Delco Radios with Aux jacks for sale

Hi Victor; did you read that PM I sent you @ 4:30 this morning ?? I'm guessing that you might have saw the PM I wrote & clicked the link to this classified without reading the actual message; you should go back to your PMs and read thru that msg -----> you'll find some answers there.

Old 04-15-2019, 01:19 AM
Supreme Member

In the past I have almost always rejected requests to install an AUX on other members radios unless they were local or it was a 'special circumstance'. This is my previous "policy" regarding members sending their current head units here for any reason:

I've been adding the AUX jack modification some of the radios I sell to other TGO members for a couple season now. During this time I have resisted installing the AUX jack modification to radio already owned my members that are not local to me. There are 2 main reasons for this thinking;

1) The added expense of shipping a radio back and forth; The cost to ship/insure a head-unit back/forth will be around $40.

2) The risk of damage to the radio when being shipped back and forth. Radio boxes take a beating when shipped because they are small and heavy,... I have many videos just like this showing radios busted up by poor packing and by rough handling: http://berlinetta.info/video/dsadowski24.mov

3) Related to radio repairs,....... Replacing bad Capacitors - and even replacing a suspected bad AMP chip - does not always return a AMP board to full function. While proving the CAPS to be good or bad isn't too difficult, I've got to replace the CHIP just to check if it's bad,....... when I do all that work to my own radio and it fails,... that' s one thing. If I do that work to someone else's radio and it fails,... that's another. ( you waste $40 shipping back and forth and I waste a few hours for nothing. ) This exact scenario has happened to me several times when rebuilding my own head units over the past couple years & I do not make promises I can't keep, so there will never be a guarantee that replacing the CAPS - or even an AMP CHIP - will repair a bad speaker channel problem.

This is the basic message that I've sent to just everyone that has requested having me install an AUX jack on their existing head units that is not local to me. There have been a couple exceptions to members in other states that I've got some history with. However; because of the repeated inquiries I'm changing my previous policy of 'reject every request with few exceptions' and will entertain requests for installing an AUX to your existing radios,.... this would be dependent on agreeing to a few basic terms:

You MUST agree to special attention to packing the radio safely; protected/padded well enough to FULLY protect the radio if the box is dropped from about 3 feet high. Please be willing to accept that the quality of the radio that reaches my doorstep is completely dependent on how well it's packed/protected when shipped. ( I prefer to double box all radios I ship. )

You MUST fully insure any package/parts shipped to my address.

You MUST send a picture of your existing radio before it is shipped here for any reason.

You MUST describe any known defects before shipping you radio,... cosmetic or functional. ( or: You MUST report if the radio is untested or not used in over a year. ( it might have worked fine when it was pout on a shelf 10 years ago; That doesn't mean it works now ! ) Your head unit will be tested on arrival to document any functionality problems before performing the AUX jack modification so that any problems found can be reported back before a single screw is removed from the head unit. Work will only begin after getting a message from the radios owner with instructions/direction on how to proceed . Additional repairs would add additional expenses.

The AUX modification itself is $60 on a cable and $75 in the face-plate ( NO Face-plate AUX on CDM type radios at this time. ) + $20 for Priority mail / fully insured return shipping.

For ANY AND ALL TRANSACTIONS I make with other members or other Internet part requests,...... All funds in US dollars, Insurance is mandatory, Add 4% of $ total cost when sending any electronic payment; ( FRIENDS AND FAMILY PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ! ) Money orders or Checks accepted and 4% "handling" is NOT needed,..... these payment types are deposited and parts get shipped once your payment clears the bank.

These terms are pretty basic and are intended to help avoid surprises and to ensure the radio is protected when shipped. If you can agree to those 4 terms and the basic payment and shipping details,..... then we can work together to get an AUX jack installed on your original head unit !

Last edited by John in RI; 11-27-2019 at 12:45 PM. Reason: edited "You MUST" terms; Edited AUX on Cable $
Old 04-21-2019, 01:52 PM
Supreme Member

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Car: 89 Iroc Convertible
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 3.27 Posi 9 bolt PBR

John.. I finally dug out my box of radios.Here are two of the Buick CD players.Both power up but have non functioning cd mechanisms.Your choice of either one.

Old 04-22-2019, 12:12 AM
Supreme Member

Sending PM now,.....

Old 04-27-2019, 01:34 PM
Supreme Member

The radios described in this post are no longer available.

<EDIT> I've been meaning to add this info:

The AUX Jack hole that is drilled to remote mount the cable AUX Jack is 15/64ths !!

Last edited by John in RI; 07-16-2019 at 11:02 AM. Reason: <edit>
Old 05-21-2019, 12:52 PM
Supreme Member

Sorry guys, been a bit slow to respond the last week or so,......... All updates sent !

Old 05-27-2019, 08:40 AM
Supreme Member

Received 66 Likes on 56 Posts
Car: 1989 IrocZ
Engine: 421 Dart Stroker
Transmission: 4L60E Cahall Performance Built
Axle/Gears: Midwest Chassis Fab 9/ 3.55 gears

Hey John how are you? I switched to an aftermarket alpine. How much to add this to my factory unit to use an Ipod? Really have too many wires behind the dash with the aftermarket unit.
Old 05-28-2019, 11:40 AM
Supreme Member

Hey big 'D',..... How you been ?!?

Adding an AUX to your factory head unit wouldn't be a problem. Installing the AUX on a cable would be $55. I gotta' take my pup for a walk right now but I'll write you a PM when I get back with a little more info.

Old 07-16-2019, 11:01 AM
Supreme Member

All reply mail has been sent and I've had to update this thread to reflect some radios that are no longer available.

Here are 2 of the Thirdgen UM6 radios that are currently available. BOTH of theses radios are fully functional; The original capacitors had failed in the Firebird head-unit & it didn't have any right rear speaker output when I got it so the bad capacitors were replaced & the AMP board was repaired. The Chevy radio has fully functional original capacitors in it. The cassette mechanisms were replaced and all good light bulbs were installed. Both of these radios are made for 87 and earlier cars using the 87 and earlier style Thirdgen radio plugs and antenna cable. Defects: The Trans Am radio has some fading near the cassette 'Arrow' indicators and the lens could use a polishing,... the Chevy radio has some small marks to the right of the lens and some minor wear on the face-plate. A retractable AUX cord is also included so you can use the radio as son as it's installed. I can supply Radio plugs if needed,... but mounting brackets are NOT included. ( I have a set or 2 of Firebird brackets left but I've got no Camaro Brackets left. )

If you would prefer a similar style "premium" quality UM6 - or any other - GM head unit for your cruise-night Thirdgen I've got a couple radios of superior quality available as well. ( cosmetic appearence affects pricing just as much as functionality, these would be priced higher if not for the minor face-plate imperfections )

84-88 Firebird: $120, Rebuilt AMP board, AUX on a cord:

84-88 Camaro: $120, ORIGINAL AMP board, AUX on a face:

** + $20 shipping/insurance anywhere in the US.

I've got stock head units for most other 80's GM car/trucks available too as well as a bunch of 2002-2009 Chevy truck BOSE head units ( Touchscreen NAV & CD Changers ) and custom AUX modification for Trailblazer/Envoy. ( MUST have XM for AUX modification to Trailblazer/Envoy. )

Old 07-16-2019, 01:34 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Car: 90 IROC original owner
Engine: 5.7
Transmission: TKX
Axle/Gears: 3.73

I have a 1990 Camaro with the tape deck.
How much to retrofit mine and to purchase one?
Old 07-16-2019, 02:39 PM

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Car: 1991 Trans Am
Engine: L31, LT4 hot cam
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3:43 LSD

curious, are you able to add phonos/ line outs for connecting an external amplifier? Would be pretty cool to have a stock unit with the added boost of an amplifier?

thanks
Old 07-16-2019, 04:29 PM
Supreme Member

BigBlock: I do have a couple 91-92 radios,... these are the style with a Blaupuckt cassette mechanism. ( 2 buttons on far RIGHT ). IIRC the 1990 'UM6' radios looked very much like the 84-89 'UM6' radios,... but had yellow accepts rather than white. ( 3 buttons in middle of cassette opening.) This info is cut/pasted to save me a little time.

I'm changing my previous policy of 'reject every request with few exceptions' and will entertain requests for installing an AUX to your existing radios,.... this would be dependent on agreeing to a few basic terms:

You MUST agree to special attention to packing the radio safely; protected/padded well enough to FULLY protect the radio if the box is dropped from about 3 feet high. Please be willing to accept that the quality of the radio that reaches my doorstep is completely dependent on how well it's packed/protected when shipped. ( I prefer to double box all radios I ship. )

You MUST fully insure any package/parts shipped to my address.

You MUST send a picture of your existing radio before it is shipped here for any reason.

You MUST describe any known defects before shipping you radio,... cosmetic or functional. ( or: You MUST report if the radio is untested or not used in over a year. ( it might have worked fine when it was pout on a shelf 10 years ago; That doesn't mean it works now ! ) Your head unit will be tested on arrival to document any functionality problems before performing the AUX jack modification so that any problems found can be reported back before a single screw is removed from the head unit. Work will only begin after getting a message from the radios owner with instructions/direction on how to proceed . Additional repairs would add additional expenses.

The AUX modification itself is $60 on a cable and $75 in the face-plate ( NO Face-plate AUX on CDM type radios at this time. ) + $20 for Priority mail / fully insured return shipping.

GTA1990 I do not install Line Level output cables to the stock head units. I might look more into this in the future, but I do not have the cables I'd need to try this modification right now.

Last edited by John in RI; 11-27-2019 at 12:45 PM.
Old 07-16-2019, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 89 IROC Z
Engine: 5.7L
Axle/Gears: 2.77 PosiTraction

I am looking for a U1C RADIO, AM/FM STEREO, SEEK/SCAN, COMPACT DISC for my 89 IROC, that is what my RPO codes say the original radio was.
Old 07-17-2019, 11:19 AM
Supreme Member

Grandview: Can you post a picture ?? Not sure what this head unit should look like.

Old 07-18-2019, 08:31 AM

Thai is my problem, PO changed out the radio and I want the stock one to match the RPO code
Old 07-19-2019, 01:44 PM
Supreme Member

Here is some info I found on this site while searching for details on the 89 Camaro CD player:

The real 1989 Camaro units will have a black face, black buttons and "AUTO DNR" under the display, none of the others have that configuration.

Old 07-19-2019, 05:44 PM

Do you have a radio like he one you pictured?
Old 07-20-2019, 06:20 AM
Supreme Member

No,.... I would have mentioned it; I posted that info so you had the details you needed to find the correct radio. Good luck !

Old 07-20-2019, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by John in RI
No,.... I would have mentioned it; I posted that info so you had the details you needed to find the correct radio. Good luck !

Thank You!
Old 07-23-2019, 01:37 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Car: Camaros

Just installed my UM6 radio with AUX cable out the back last night. Everything worked great with no problems.

Thanks John!
Old 08-21-2019, 10:46 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1,160 Likes on 653 Posts
Car: 1986 Camaro Drag Car
Engine: 383 on Ethanol
Transmission: Automatic
Axle/Gears: 3.90 Currie 9 inch

Hi there,
I have the UM6 radio in my 1990 IROC. It pops and cracks through the speakers, I think in the rear channels. Anyways, I would REALLY like to get it back to working 100%. Can you repair it? If so, any idea what kind of money to fix it? The radio is in perfect cosmetic condition, tape player works, etc so I would really like to keep it in the car, but I just cant handle listening to it in it's current state lol. Thanks.

And if you can repair it, might as well do the aux plug out the back, too

Last edited by dagwood; 08-21-2019 at 10:49 PM.
Old 08-22-2019, 03:29 PM
Supreme Member

Thank YOU Nate !!!

Dagwood,..... I'll send you a PM in a little while with some info that should help.

Old 08-22-2019, 03:47 PM
Supreme Member

Thanks John, oh, and I have hooked up another radio in the car. It is NOT the speakers...it is the radio for sure that is making the speakers pop and crackle. And it doesn't do it all the time. Most of the time, though...
Old 09-11-2019, 07:07 PM
Supreme Member

Great workin' with you Darin !

<------ Quick Update for ALL ----->

I've collected just about every ( somewhat desirable ) type of 80's & 90's GM Delco head units. While there are many Camaro and Firebird specific radios in the bunch, there are also many other radios from just about any GM make/model from 85 to 94. If your searching for something other than a original radio for your Camaro or Firebird don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Old 09-11-2019, 07:22 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: 1985 Z28 & 1997 Z28 SS SLP
Engine: Sbc 305 TPI & LT1
Transmission: 700r4 and A4
Axle/Gears: 9 bolt Posi 323 & Posi 323

I have the stock radio/CD player from a 97 Z28 SS,, the CD doesn't work. I just picked up the car. Do u think u could fix it and add an input so I use my cell phone for music? I guess it's an auxiliary input? I put a spare after market head unit in it for now so I can play CDs but I want the options. I do have a 3rd gen in case you are wondering why I'm on the board. Thanks for your time and response
Old 09-12-2019, 11:34 AM
Supreme Member

Lakerman62: While I can make most repairs to the 96+ Delco head units, I don't add an AUX to that style radio. To this point I haven't found a way to install the AUX jack on those radios WITHOUT the need for a working CD player. The only way that I've found - to date - to get the AUX installed in those radios is to 'tap' into the CD output and the radio needs to have a blank CD playing in the CD mechanism for the AUX to work. I just don't like that installation option because once the CD player fails,.. the AUX fails too.

It's been awhile since I've made any additional attempts to figure out a better way to install the AUX on those 96+ Delcos and I'm sure that I'll look into it again in the future, but for now,..... I just can't help with an AUX jack on that type of radio. Best I can do - if your interested - is to try and source a good replacement radio for Ya'. ( Is your radio a Monsoon radio ?? )

Old 09-12-2019, 11:48 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: 1985 Z28 & 1997 Z28 SS SLP
Engine: Sbc 305 TPI & LT1
Transmission: 700r4 and A4
Axle/Gears: 9 bolt Posi 323 & Posi 323

ok, please keep you eyes open for me for a replacement .....I want plug and play and the car does have original gm radio harness/speakers....just want something w/AUX that fits....thanks & u know how to find me.......have a great day!
Old 09-13-2019, 07:57 PM
Supreme Member

Ok, I just got my factory radio back from John today and got installed back in my IROC. I can't express enough how thrilled I am with John's work, professionalism, and communication. If you need radio work done, JOHN IS YOUR MAN!!!! My radio looks and functions absolutely FLAWLESSLY!!!

THANK YOU JOHN!!!!!!

Last edited by dagwood; 09-13-2019 at 08:02 PM.
Old 09-26-2019, 07:21 PM
COTM Editor

Received 1,855 Likes on 1,270 Posts
Car: '89 Firebird
Engine: 7.0L
Transmission: T56

Got a radio with aux jack from John. He's even better than people can express here.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:07 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: 1986 Iroc Z28
Engine: 305 LG4
Transmission: T5

Pm sent
Old 10-29-2019, 07:20 AM

Car: 1989 TTA
Engine: 3.8 Turbo
Transmission: 200R4
Axle/Gears: 3.27

John I have a GTA radio with steering wheel controls, it is in good condition cosmetically, plays sound thru all 4 speakers but has a broken tuner board inside (physically broken) would you have a replacement board for this and be able to make the repair?

I would also like to do caps and add an aux input to it.
Old 10-29-2019, 08:11 AM
Supreme Member

Hi Mark,

After working on this for a couple weeks back in August for you I had offered 3-4 different ways to assist you with this problem,....... but you told me that you found another radio elsewhere.

On 8/23/2019 1:03 PM, Mark ********** wrote:
I am going to hold off at this point, I think I may have sourced one from a fellow car owner
Thanks,Mark

On Aug 23, 2019, at 12:46 PM, John in RI <webmaster@berlinetta.info> wrote:

Hi Mark,

I wanted to send you a final follow-up to you about these head units before packing them back up and moving on.

John in RI

Webmaster@Berlinetta.info

Probably best for you to re-visit all those messages from August to refresh your memory & so I don't put another couple weeks of effort into re-explaining things.

Old 10-30-2019, 06:27 AM

Car: 1989 TTA
Engine: 3.8 Turbo
Transmission: 200R4
Axle/Gears: 3.27

John, I am looking to repair mine and add the input as it is cosmetically in good shape vs buying another one, rebuilding and adding an input to it

I did have a guy who was going to send me the one from his totaled car but you know how that goes sometimes, I have reached out a few times but don't want to nag him...
Old 10-30-2019, 09:33 AM
Supreme Member

Ya'.... I know how that goes.

Old 11-21-2019, 11:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1984 MSE #52
Engine: 350
Transmission: TH700

Hey John how are ya ? Still doing this ? Looking for a UQ7 for an 84 Trans Am don't need an aux jack just a functional unit . Thanx
Old 11-21-2019, 11:54 AM
Supreme Member

Doin' good my friend,... how bout' you ??

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but the UQ7 set-up is a AMP/speaker system not a radio & any Radio can get plugged into it and will work. It consisted of some extra wiring, the Sub woofer AMP, and special rear speaker(s) and speaker boxes.

I am not 100% sure what the radio was factory original with the 84 UQ7 speaker system. In fact; I only recently heard that the 84 even got the UQ7 set-up. I'm fairly certain that neither of the Pontiac UT4 radios was used because ( & please correct me if I'm wrong ) the UT4 was first installed beginning in 85.

Can you post a picture of the 84 Radio that your searching for ??

Old 11-24-2019, 01:20 PM

I'm well thx for asking. Shows how well I'm informed I thought that code covered the entire system ... Unfortunately I don't have the original radio. I guess i"ll have to do some research and figure it out.
Old 11-25-2019, 09:00 PM

Hi John, do you have any 91-92 Camaro radios with EQ still available? Cassette or CD?

I’m thinking keeping factory stock look.

Do 4th gen radios fit with little to no modification? I’m not sure compatibility in this regard. I’m a newbie when it comes to sound systems for these cars (mine is a 91 Z28) and prefer true plug n play.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:17 PM
Supreme Member

The 90-92 Camaro never got an EQ radio; didn't matter if it was a CD or a cassette, Delco never made a yellow text face-plate head-unit for a Camaro that had an EQ. The basic (non-BOSE) 93 4th gen Camaro Head unit is a directly compatible radio for 90-92 and it was also a yellow letter design but again; no Equalizer.

I do have a couple fully functional 91-92 Camaro Head units.

The Delco radios were - for the most part - compatible from about 82-96. Plugs changed in about 87-88 to the smaller plug design but the radios were still - broadly - compatible from model to model. There were some cars that required a specific type of head unit for certain years ( Regal, Grand Prix, Sumerset, & Berlinetta for example ) and some GMs had the BOSE system, but most GM radios could be swapped from car to car and were plug-&-play compatible. A Camaro radio from a 2002 will fit (and work) in an 88 Thirdgen; and even the 82-87 cars with the use of a plug adapter.

The closest non-Camaro radio I've ever found that would look OK (IMO) with the 90-92 Yellow letter Camaro interior is a mid-eighties Buick radio. I custom built one like this 'casue it's a decent match for a 90-92 Camaro interior,......... and got an EQ. Looks just like the GTA radio but with a black face.

Old 11-26-2019, 09:43 AM
Supreme Member

Hey Head,

This is a picture of another TGO members car. It's an 84 Firebird that he recently picked up and one of his pics shows - what I believe to be - the factory installed Delco Head unit in the 1984 Firebird.

I would expect the radio code to be "UX1". While I do not KNOW what radio was matched to the 84 UQ7 sound system, but I'm betting this is it. ( Take Notice of the RED display . )

Old 11-28-2019, 08:39 AM

Thanks John!

I didn’t realize that GM radios were so broadly interchangeable. I guess I’m not tied to having a yellow letter face plate. Really, having cd, good output and a GM look to it is what I need.

I was searching for 91-92 Camaro cd players and came across the likes of this which says it fits 95-02 Chevy and so wondering if it really would? This look is perfectly acceptable but not sure what this came in or if you offer it.

Old 11-28-2019, 05:01 PM
Supreme Member

Yup, It will fit into a Thirdgen.

** No EQ on this radio.

While this isn't a radio I have in 'inventory' it's a pretty common radio and I could probably acquire one in a week or so. However; this is NOT a radio that I would be able to install an AUX jack into. The last time I checked into those radios the AUX modification required a blank CD to be used in order to activate the AUX. ( if the CD player dies then the AUX dies too ). While I've got a large collection of radios,... they are almost all 84-95 vintage; the only radios I deal with that are newer than Y2K are Chevy/GMC Truck head units from 02-08.

Old 12-03-2019, 05:12 PM
Supreme Member

All PM's and E-Mail up-to-date.

I've been able to clean-up and organize quite a bit lately and now have a very large selection of Delco head-units ready and available to choose from. If you need a Delco cassette deck or CD player for ANY mid-eighties / mid-nineties GM car or truck,...... don't hesitate to forward a request. I don't have every radio ever made ----> but I'm workin' on it !!! Most radios are restored to stock/factory performance and an AUX can be added to (most) on request.

Old 12-04-2019, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by John in RI
Yup, It will fit into a Thirdgen.

** No EQ on this radio.

While this isn't a radio I have in 'inventory' it's a pretty common radio and I could probably acquire one in a week or so. However; this is NOT a radio that I would be able to install an AUX jack into. The last time I checked into those radios the AUX modification required a blank CD to be used in order to activate the AUX. ( if the CD player dies then the AUX dies too ). While I've got a large collection of radios,... they are almost all 84-95 vintage; the only radios I deal with that are newer than Y2K are Chevy/GMC Truck head units from 02-08.

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately this project car is being placed on hold as I recently lost my job.
Old 12-06-2019, 07:44 AM

Car: 1984 Trans Am Recaro Edition
Engine: 5.0L H.O. L69/ shaped to L31R 350.
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: 3.73 Posi

I am looking for a UX1 for an 84 trans am, got one laying around for a restoration?
Old 12-07-2019, 09:45 AM
Supreme Member

Hi Sargent,

Alas,.... I still do not have a factor correct radio for the 84 Firebird. ( I have Pontiac radios that would work in your ride, but they would not be factory original )

If you notice - a few posts above - I was asked the exact same question from another member and I posted a picture of what I THINK is the correct UX1 radio for the 84 Firebird; As of yet no one has been able to confirm that this is in fact the correct radio for an 84 Firebird. Not many Delco radios have an EQ AND have a 3-button cassette player,...... and a red display is VERY uncommon. If you KNOW that this is the type of radio that your searching for,... please LMK !

Old 12-11-2019, 07:37 AM

Car: 1984 Trans Am Recaro Edition
Engine: 5.0L H.O. L69/ shaped to L31R 350.
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: 3.73 Posi

Yes, that is it. My car had one, but it stopped working in the late 90's. so i swapped it with a pioneer CD player. but now i am restoring my girl to her prime. and i do not have the radio anymore. let me know if you get anything and i will keep an eye out. thank you.
Old 12-11-2019, 01:05 PM
Supreme Member

Thanx for verifying that for me Sargent !

As you know I've been working on my radio hobby for a few years now and even thru all that time I have yet to acquire - or even find - that style Firebird UX1 radio. I WILL be sure to inform you if/when I ever happen to find one !

Old 01-04-2020, 12:20 PM

Well I'm finally back. I believe I would be looking for a red display UU6. I don't see a UX1 code and I don't know why but I never got an update on your post from 11-26-19. My information comes from the Firebird Redbook and my data plate on the inside of the console.. I never saw the original radio. Thanks LMK

Last edited by head; 01-04-2020 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-04-2020, 08:52 PM
Supreme Member

The only Firebird I've found since I last wrote on this subject was an 82,...... but it had the old (OLD) school style Delco radio in it !\

Can't make any promises - but If I find one you WILL hear from me !!!!

The following users liked this post:
head (05-27-2022)

Quick Reply: [RI] Delco Radios with Aux jacks for sale