Parting 92 Camaro Z28 - Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Reply

Old 05-13-2018, 06:13 PM
  #1  
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gunnison Co
Posts: 205
Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Lots of nice items, was wiped out pretty good on the passenger front corner. What do you need?
Attached Thumbnails Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07305.jpg   Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07307.jpg   Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07308.jpg   Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07314.jpg   Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07319.jpg  

Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07320.jpg  
beths91camaro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 10:16 PM
  #2  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 83
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Have a brand on those seats?
littlevin91 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 10:35 PM
  #3  
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gunnison Co
Posts: 205
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Haven't really looked them over yet. I will tomorrow
beths91camaro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:50 AM
  #4  
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
redmaroz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 195
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

I would be interested in both door ground effect pieces if they are in good shape, ie brackets on back not rotted away. Just let me know, thanks.
redmaroz is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 11:37 AM
  #5  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 237
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

I need the license plate light lenses, some interior hardware and if the steering wheel is in good shape I would be interested in that.
steves is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 12:31 PM
  #6  
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gunnison Co
Posts: 205
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Originally Posted by redmaroz View Post
I would be interested in both door ground effect pieces if they are in good shape, ie brackets on back not rotted away. Just let me know, thanks.
Those sold within an hour. But I have another car I'm looking at later this week, so may have another set by the weekend.
beths91camaro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 12:32 PM
  #7  
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gunnison Co
Posts: 205
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Originally Posted by steves View Post
I need the license plate light lenses, some interior hardware and if the steering wheel is in good shape I would be interested in that.
The clear lenses on the inside of tail light? They show some stress marks.
Interior hardware I know I can help you with.
Steering wheel is quite worn on the top.
beths91camaro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 12:43 PM
  #8  
Member
iTrader: (4)
 
redmaroz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 195
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Originally Posted by beths91camaro View Post
Those sold within an hour. But I have another car I'm looking at later this week, so may have another set by the weekend.
Ok cool, thank you. Just let me know when you find out, i appreciate it.
redmaroz is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 01:06 PM
  #9  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 237
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Originally Posted by beths91camaro View Post
The clear lenses on the inside of tail light? They show some stress marks.
Interior hardware I know I can help you with.
Steering wheel is quite worn on the top.

Let me go through the car tonight when I get home so I can confirm what I need.
steves is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 03:09 PM
  #10  
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gunnison Co
Posts: 205
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Originally Posted by steves View Post
Let me go through the car tonight when I get home so I can confirm what I need.
Sounds good- do you have the grid or the black line taillights? The lenses are different
beths91camaro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 09:41 PM
  #11  
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Titusville, FL
Posts: 1
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

I’m looking for a tpi filter box, just the box don’t need the snorkel. Also looking for the rubber plugs that cover the wing to hatch bolts.
Ron91Z28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 09:58 PM
  #12  
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gunnison Co
Posts: 205
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Originally Posted by Ron91Z28 View Post
Im looking for a tpi filter box, just the box dont need the snorkel. Also looking for the rubber plugs that cover the wing to hatch bolts.
I have the lower air box, let me double check on the plugs.
beths91camaro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 08:55 AM
  #13  
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Titusville, FL
Posts: 1
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Originally Posted by beths91camaro View Post
I have the lower air box, let me double check on the plugs.
Great. Sent you a PM.
Ron91Z28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 12:27 PM
  #14  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 237
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Originally Posted by beths91camaro View Post
Sounds good- do you have the grid or the black line taillights? The lenses are different

It's a 91 RS, the lights look like the ones on the car you are parting. They have the flat license plate light. I figured out what I need: the hardware for the hush panels, the front bolts on the counsel, the screws on the top of the dash pad, the screws for the plastic panel that holds the headliner in the back, and the screws for the door threshholds. I would also consider the front grill. How does the airbag look? How so the center caps look?

Last edited by steves; 05-15-2018 at 12:30 PM.
steves is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 01:10 PM
  #15  
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gunnison Co
Posts: 205
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Originally Posted by Ron91Z28 View Post
Great. Sent you a PM.
Here are the photos you needed.
Attached Thumbnails Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07366.jpg   Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07367.jpg   Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07368.jpg   Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07369.jpg   Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07370.jpg  

Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07371.jpg   Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07372.jpg  
beths91camaro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 09:06 PM
  #16  
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gunnison Co
Posts: 205
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Originally Posted by steves View Post
It's a 91 RS, the lights look like the ones on the car you are parting. They have the flat license plate light. I figured out what I need: the hardware for the hush panels, the front bolts on the counsel, the screws on the top of the dash pad, the screws for the plastic panel that holds the headliner in the back, and the screws for the door threshholds. I would also consider the front grill. How does the airbag look? How so the center caps look?
I think I got photos of everything you were looking for? There is a small mark in the center bottom of the grille, and some overspray on it.
The airbag has a small split- maybe half inch long.
Center caps not so great.
Theres all the screws you were asking about.
Let me know what items you are interested in.
Attached Thumbnails Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07373.jpg   Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07374.jpg   Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07375.jpg   Parting 92 Camaro Z28-dsc07376.jpg  
beths91camaro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 09:57 PM
  #17  
Senior Member
 
tealman92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ontario, California
Posts: 812
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

This a hard top or t-top car? Whats the price for the fog lights? Have any pics? Thanks
tealman92 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 10:04 PM
  #18  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 237
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Originally Posted by beths91camaro View Post
I think I got photos of everything you were looking for? There is a small mark in the center bottom of the grille, and some overspray on it.
The airbag has a small split- maybe half inch long.
Center caps not so great.
Theres all the screws you were asking about.
Let me know what items you are interested in.
I pmd you.
steves is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 09:18 AM
  #19  
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gunnison Co
Posts: 205
Re: Parting 92 Camaro Z28

Originally Posted by tealman92 View Post
This a hard top or t-top car? Whats the price for the fog lights? Have any pics? Thanks
This would be a t top car, and the fog lights were wiped out in the accident.
beths91camaro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Bill33976
Interior Parts for Sale
20
08-21-2018 10:50 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory