Old 08-16-2018, 02:37 AM
On Probation

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 1982 Trans Am KITT Replica
Engine: LU5 305 CROSSFIRE
Transmission: TH-350
Axle/Gears: Limited Slip 3:23
Front Tan Cloth Ultima GTA seats

JUST FRONT SEATS ARE FOR SALE, NOTHING MORE !!

I accept paypal(friends and family), chase bank pay, money gramm

Direct email dmcman108@yahoo.com

Shipping will be $100-150 depending on your location. I can ship Fedex ground=$$$$ or Greyhound bus

Issues:
Tear on driver side bolster
Missing pass side headrest ****
Missing Pass side seatbelt holder

**Please PM me directly any questions or offers

Asking $400 OBO+ shipping/packing

Old 08-16-2018, 06:46 AM
Supreme Member

Received 1,052 Likes on 748 Posts
Re: Front Tan Cloth Ultima GTA seats

I think they might have looked better in the pics you posted of them covered in mouse droppings.

https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/inte...ta-ultima.html

Originally Posted by 3rdgenparts
WOW, The time and effort you take to post this pointless crap is SAD, PATHETIC and kinda funny lol

Again how IGNORANT you are Drew, I would say 50% of these cars have had some type of animal/critter inside at some point of its life. Just takes a good cleaning and TLC to make it good

Seeing how Oklahoma is mostly rural/Country, the odds increase of some animal getting inside a car. You living in KS you should know this common knowledge . But as you have proven multiple times how IGNORANT you are, Your TROLLISH comments dont surprise me at all

Dave
Ignorance is not understanding that biohazardous waste isn't something you just clean and detail away. If you bothered to read the information I posted, attempting to clean up rodent feces and urine increases your chances of making those biological hazards airborne and exposing yourself to Hantavirus.

It's not trolling brother. It's calling you out for trying to sell garbage that is likely contaminated and should be thrown out. Listing seats that anyone else would give away, or throw away for $500, and then crying about it like a child when you're criticized, is exactly why you're getting such a bad reputation. We are speaking out against you, because you're trying to take advantage of members of this community, and you're giving us a bad name by association.

Sweet Baby Jesus, you are dumb. But go right ahead and reply 6 or 7 times, screaming about how we're 'scumbags' and can't have a valid opinion because we haven't been stupid enough to buy any of your garbage.