(PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out - Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

(PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Old 12-29-2018, 02:03 PM
  #1  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
(PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Have an 89 Camaro with th 2.8 V6. Body and seats are shot. Still has some good parts inside. Let me know what you need and I will see if itís still good. Interior is red.







Last edited by Fullmonte77; 12-29-2018 at 04:26 PM.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-01-2019, 01:46 AM
  #2  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 39
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Front seat belt buckles in good shape?

Drivers door sill plate?

Drivers side hush panel and fuse box door?

Cargo Shade?

Power window and hatch release switches?

Any more interior pics? My car has the same interior and I might be interested in other parts as well if they are in nice shape.
DaveyDug is offline  
Old 01-01-2019, 10:10 AM
  #3  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Originally Posted by DaveyDug View Post
Front seat belt buckles in good shape?

Drivers door sill plate?

Drivers side hush panel and fuse box door?

Cargo Shade?

Power window and hatch release switches?

Any more interior pics? My car has the same interior and I might be interested in other parts as well if they are in nice shape.
Sill plate and hush panel are good. Cargo shade is faded. Window switches Iím using but has hatch switch.I will have to look at the fuse panel door. Not sure about the buckles. I will get more pics this weekend. The car is at my uncles so I have to wait till the weekend. I know the headliner, seats and door panels with rests are all shot. All the plastic looks to be in good shape. Only pieces Iím using are the drivers side A pillar, console lid, window switches and inside door handles.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-01-2019, 10:31 AM
  #4  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 39
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Originally Posted by Fullmonte77 View Post


Sill plate and hush panel are good. Cargo shade is faded. Window switches Iím using but has hatch switch.I will have to look at the fuse panel door. Not sure about the buckles. I will get more pics this weekend. The car is at my uncles so I have to wait till the weekend. I know the headliner, seats and door panels with rests are all shot. All the plastic looks to be in good shape. Only pieces Iím using are the drivers side A pillar, console lid, window switches and inside door handles.
Ok, cool.

When you get a chance, please clean up the sill plate, hatch switch, and hush panel, and send me a few pictures. I'm looking for stuff that's in really nice shape. My biggest need is for the belt buckles, so let me know what you find out. Also, let me know how much you want for these parts. You can PM me if you prefer.
DaveyDug is offline  
Old 01-01-2019, 10:44 AM
  #5  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Will do. I will message you the pics. Iím not sure what these parts are worth. Iím not looking to make a bunch of money off this car. I got it for nothing and just need some money to put back into my 85.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-03-2019, 07:56 AM
  #6  
Junior Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 26
Car: 1991 Camaro Z28
Engine: 350 5.7 liter
Transmission: 700R4
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

PM sent on radio/HVAC trim piece
art91Z28 is offline  
Old 01-03-2019, 09:46 AM
  #7  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Originally Posted by art91Z28 View Post
PM sent on radio/HVAC trim piece
Replied
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-04-2019, 01:44 AM
  #8  
Kry
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Kry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 6
Car: 1989 Firebird Trans Am
Engine: 5.7L
Transmission: 700R4
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

If the radio doesn't go through can you let me know? PM sent. Thanks!
Kry is offline  
Old 01-04-2019, 02:08 PM
  #9  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Going tomorrow to pull as many interior pieces as I can. I will post pics of all parts I pull and get back to those who messaged me. I know radio is sold to John in RI.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-05-2019, 02:26 PM
  #10  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Originally Posted by DaveyDug View Post
Ok, cool.

When you get a chance, please clean up the sill plate, hatch switch, and hush panel, and send me a few pictures. I'm looking for stuff that's in really nice shape. My biggest need is for the belt buckles, so let me know what you find out. Also, let me know how much you want for these parts. You can PM me if you prefer.
Here are the pics of the parts you were looking for. The seat belt buckles were faded and busted up and the fuse box cover was missing. The cargo cover is faded at the end but is otherwise in good condition. A little upholstery paint and you would never know. Just make me an offer for this stuff. Sill plate has no cracks.Neither does the hush panel. Carpet is a little dirty but had nothing to clean it up with. The hatch switch works.












o
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-05-2019, 02:56 PM
  #11  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

More parts. Make me an offer on these.
Passenger and Driver kick panels, passenger rear speaker cover, Guage bezel. Radio bezel is sold.







Last edited by Fullmonte77; 01-06-2019 at 03:49 PM.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-05-2019, 02:57 PM
  #12  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Seat belt guides, defrost switch/lighter assembly, rear hatch pull down motor assembly. Again make me offers. Parts all work.







Last edited by Fullmonte77; 01-05-2019 at 03:04 PM.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-05-2019, 08:24 PM
  #13  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 39
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Originally Posted by Fullmonte77 View Post

Here are the pics of the parts you were looking for. The seat belt buckles were faded and busted up and the fuse box cover was missing. The cargo cover is faded at the end but is otherwise in good condition. A little upholstery paint and you would never know. Just make me an offer for this stuff. Sill plate has no cracks.Neither does the hush panel. Carpet is a little dirty but had nothing to clean it up with. The hatch switch works.












o
Thanks. PM sent.
DaveyDug is offline  
Old 01-05-2019, 08:25 PM
  #14  
Junior Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 26
Car: 1991 Camaro Z28
Engine: 350 5.7 liter
Transmission: 700R4
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Payment sent for radio/HVAC bezel
art91Z28 is offline  
Old 01-05-2019, 09:24 PM
  #15  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Parts sold are radio bezel, sill plate, and defrost switch.Everything else still available.

Last edited by Fullmonte77; 01-06-2019 at 03:51 PM.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-06-2019, 09:59 AM
  #16  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Hatch pull down assembly now sold.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-06-2019, 03:56 PM
  #17  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Radio is still available.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-07-2019, 07:38 AM
  #18  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Cargo shade sold.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-07-2019, 01:46 PM
  #19  
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Crawfordville Ga
Posts: 167
Car: 88 Sport Coupe
Engine: LT1
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 4.56
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

How much for the gauge cluster shipped to 30631
Does it have shoulder seat belts in the rear and if so would you sell the brackets and the seat belts?
LT1/TA is offline  
Old 01-07-2019, 02:24 PM
  #20  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Originally Posted by LT1/TA View Post
How much for the gauge cluster shipped to 30631
Does it have shoulder seat belts in the rear and if so would you sell the brackets and the seat belts?
Make me an offer on the cluster. Everything in the back seat area is junk including seat belts and brackets.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-07-2019, 05:53 PM
  #21  
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Crawfordville Ga
Posts: 167
Car: 88 Sport Coupe
Engine: LT1
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 4.56
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Would you take $40 shipped for the cluster?
LT1/TA is offline  
Old 01-07-2019, 06:23 PM
  #22  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Originally Posted by LT1/TA View Post
Would you take $40 shipped for the cluster?
Make it $50 and itís yours. Itís still in the car and I wonít be able to pull it till Saturday.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-07-2019, 09:38 PM
  #23  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Hatch switch $40
Kick panels $40 for the pair or $20 each
Radio $40
Passenger rear speaker cover $25
Seat belt guides $15
Dash cluster w/115 mph speedometer $50
All prices are shipped and neg.

Last edited by Fullmonte77; 01-09-2019 at 04:23 PM.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-09-2019, 04:21 PM
  #24  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Dash cluster pending.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-09-2019, 04:39 PM
  #25  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Galaxie500XL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 557
Car: 1988 IROC-Z
Engine: 350 TPI
Transmission: T56 swap ongoing
Axle/Gears: 2.77 9-bolt Posi
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

What rear axle is in the car? Looking for a 3.42 for my T56 swap.
Galaxie500XL is offline  
Old 01-09-2019, 04:44 PM
  #26  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Originally Posted by Galaxie500XL View Post
What rear axle is in the car? Looking for a 3.42 for my T56 swap.
I have no idea. It's just a V6 with an open diff and drums. I'm not really looking to pull big parts till spring or summer.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-09-2019, 06:00 PM
  #27  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Galaxie500XL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 557
Car: 1988 IROC-Z
Engine: 350 TPI
Transmission: T56 swap ongoing
Axle/Gears: 2.77 9-bolt Posi
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Originally Posted by Fullmonte77 View Post
I have no idea. It's just a V6 with an open diff and drums. I'm not really looking to pull big parts till spring or summer.
Most likely, since it's an automatic, a 3.23...

I'm waiting for warmer weather anyway, but if you find it's a 3.42, I'd likely be interested in the spring/summer.
Galaxie500XL is offline  
Old 01-10-2019, 09:17 AM
  #28  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Radio is pending. Make me offers on the other stuff.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-10-2019, 06:57 PM
  #29  
Want a title? Post!
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 0
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

I need the little black plastic cover piece that covers the passenger side front seat bolt on the floor. The front right bolt for the seat. Any change you have that?

I also need good plastic insert sleeves for the sunvisors. Can't find the reproduction ones anywhere.
LikeARock47 is offline  
Old 01-10-2019, 07:12 PM
  #30  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Originally Posted by LikeARock47 View Post
I need the little black plastic cover piece that covers the passenger side front seat bolt on the floor. The front right bolt for the seat. Any change you have that?

I also need good plastic insert sleeves for the sunvisors. Can't find the reproduction ones anywhere.
I will look this weekend. Pretty sure I have those things. Car was complete before I started pulling parts from it. A lot of the interior is junk. It has been sitting for almost 20 years.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-11-2019, 01:21 PM
  #31  
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Crawfordville Ga
Posts: 167
Car: 88 Sport Coupe
Engine: LT1
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 4.56
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Did you sell the gauge cluster?
LT1/TA is offline  
Old 01-11-2019, 01:28 PM
  #32  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Originally Posted by LT1/TA View Post
Did you sell the gauge cluster?
Sold just the speedo from it.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-11-2019, 01:34 PM
  #33  
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Crawfordville Ga
Posts: 167
Car: 88 Sport Coupe
Engine: LT1
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 4.56
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Ok.
LT1/TA is offline  
Old 01-11-2019, 04:41 PM
  #34  
Want a title? Post!
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 0
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Originally Posted by Fullmonte77 View Post

I will look this weekend. Pretty sure I have those things. Car was complete before I started pulling parts from it. A lot of the interior is junk. It has been sitting for almost 20 years.
Ok thanks, if you have anything PM me a price.
LikeARock47 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 11:44 AM
  #35  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out



Here are pics of the parts people were asking about.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 11:45 AM
  #36  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Still have the other parts listed available.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 12:43 PM
  #37  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 39
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Any cracks or broken spots on the hush panel?

And do you have the fasteners?
DaveyDug is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 12:50 PM
  #38  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 39
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Sill plate cleaned up nice.


DaveyDug is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 01:13 PM
  #39  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Originally Posted by DaveyDug View Post
Any cracks or broken spots on the hush panel?

And do you have the fasteners?
No cracks or broken spots. Sorry donít have the screws.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 01:13 PM
  #40  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Originally Posted by DaveyDug View Post
Sill plate cleaned up nice.

Glad you like it.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 01:19 PM
  #41  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Originally Posted by DaveyDug View Post
Any cracks or broken spots on the hush panel?

And do you have the fasteners?
The padding that was attached was shot so it doesnít have that anymore.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 08:32 PM
  #42  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Re: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out

Cluster and radio sold.
Fullmonte77 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Showcase1186
Exterior Parts for Sale
93
08-24-2018 01:07 AM
Showcase1186
Engine/Drivetrain/Suspension Parts for Sale
0
11-24-2014 10:43 AM
Grifter757
Exterior Parts for Sale
42
09-05-2012 12:36 PM
Superjustin13
Pacific Northwest Region
1
06-20-2010 01:09 PM
vap3r
Interior Parts for Sale
24
10-23-2007 06:09 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: (PA) 89 Camaro V6 part out


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.