Mid-Atlantic Region Regional board for all of the Mid-Atlantic states. Discuss gatherings and get togethers.

Going to car show in Oxford NC!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 11:34 PM
On Probation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1987 IROC-Z Camaro
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: T-5 5 Speed
Going to car show in Oxford NC!!!

Hey guys...have no idea where to post this! But me and the GF and the IROC-Z are going to a car show to benefit a children's hospital in Oxford NC tomorrow...YES I know its super late and last notice! But if anyone reading this is in the general area it would be super cool if we could get together and park next to/hang out. There will be BBQ and food trucks! All proceeds go towards the hospital! The event is put on by a wonderful car club, Carolina Redline Cruiser! $20 bucks for car to be judged starts at 9 Am and ends around 5ish...I hope this post is somewhat relevant to third gens....sorry if it is not...i'll try and post pics tomorrow of the thirdgen cars I see! And tag on this post!

Last edited by JT; 09-16-2017 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Revision Record
Old 10-22-2017, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 91 IROC
Engine: 5.8L V8
Transmission: lame automatic :(
Re: Going to car show in Oxford NC!!!

Hey man, I'm moving to your area in the next couple weeks. It would be cool to find some local car guys, cooler if they drove 3rd gens.
Do you know of any local Cars & Coffee groups, Camaro meets, or anything like that?

Pm me. Your inbox is "full" lol