Miscellaneous Third Gen Items! Brochures, models, prom burning stuff....post that here. This is a Classifieds board, NOT a Miscellaneous discussion board. All non-Classified postings will be removed on sight and without notice.

Netbook w/ ALDL adapter for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: '90 Trans Am GTA
Engine: LB9
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 2.73's
Netbook w/ ALDL adapter for sale

Just checking to see if there's any interest in my old Aspire One netbook and ALDL cable. I sold the car last year and the netbook has been sitting in the basement collecting dust ever since. I do miss the car, but it was time...

Anyway, it's a first gen Aspire One. I maxed out the memory (1.5GB I think) and stuck an SSD in so she's as quick as she gets. It'll come with a homebrew ALDL-USB adapter and whatever software that I used to play around with while hunting down a vacuum leak (RPM sounds familiar? Might be way off.). If there is any interest I'll pull it out and take a look. It worked well although I don't have the proper ALDL connector. I had planned to wire it into the car directly and leave the USB port accessible but life got in the way.

I probably need to post a price so say, $100 US plus shipping sound fair?
Old 10-29-2017, 10:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1986 IROC-Z
Engine: 90-95 ZZ4 Crate 350 TPI
Transmission: 700R4 4spd Automatic
Axle/Gears: 3:73
Re: Netbook w/ ALDL adapter for sale

So I am getting ready to do some tuning to perfect my 350 / .502 roller cam with a custom chip that was built for me, but my tuner will need to see the run data log before we can perfect it. My Toshiba laptop has taken a royal dump and I need the notebook. What program is loaded on the notebook? He is suggesting TunerPro and TunerPro RT. I am interested in this.