North East Region Regional Board for the North East. Topics like local car shows, cruise nights, good mechanics, machine shops, and so on.

Any TPI dyno tuners in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 09:22 PM
BHR

Received 48 Likes on 41 Posts
Any TPI dyno tuners in NJ

Tired of the mail order tune BS cant even get torque convertor to lock up properly let alone the rest of the parameters. I have a 1991 camaro need a dyno tuner who can burn a prom for the car, nothing radical 350, aluminum heads, LT1 cam, full exhaust and stealth ram intake

only know of JSperformance in philly dont know if they still tune tpi cars gonna give em a call on the weekday anyone else know of any please post

thank you
Old 03-24-2017, 05:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Any TPI dyno tuners in NJ

Josh at JS Performance is the man. He has built 2 of my cars.

Also Injection Connection in Horsham, Pa is really good but a little more expensive than JS Performance.

Look up Dale Cherry of Injection. He is a former drag racer and a legendary tuner. He worked on "Blow Fish" which was a Salt Flat race car.

Can't go wrong with either shop. Dale tuned my 85 Z28 which had a ZZ4 motor in it.
Old 03-26-2017, 09:29 AM
Supreme Member

Received 174 Likes on 152 Posts
Re: Any TPI dyno tuners in NJ

Originally Posted by BHR
Tired of the mail order tune BS cant even get torque convertor to lock up properly let alone the rest of the parameters. I have a 1991 camaro need a dyno tuner who can burn a prom for the car, nothing radical 350, aluminum heads, LT1 cam, full exhaust and stealth ram intake...
These guys over by me wrote the book on TPI tuning back in the day, literally. Was called TPI 101...

Give them a call, they are fluent in TunerPro;

http://www.idaautomotive.com/