Organized Drag Racing and Autocross Drag racing and autocross discussions and questions. Techniques, tips, suggestions, and "what will I run?" questions.

Congrats team Milan Dragway. D3 champs

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 06:10 AM
Supreme Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
Car: 1991 Camaro RS
Engine: BBC 509 Merlin ii 9.6:1 pump gas
Transmission: ATI pro th350 sfi case. TSI 5500 st
Axle/Gears: Strange S60 4:10s
Congrats team Milan Dragway. D3 champs

I'm not sure who all is into divisional NHRA et bracket racing here, but it was a intense weekend for division 3 in indy. I had the chance to go as well as the 13th sportsman racer for Milan but had to tell our race director i had to pass because of personal things and work. That suxs that i didn't go. But I was glued to the tv watching and on the phone with my friends getting updates exc all weekend.

Alot many of my friends went for either Milan or summit(norwalk)

Johnnie Cook won overall sportsman for Team Milan and will be heading to California for the world finals. Also Carl Keil ii won overall super pro for Milan dragway and will also be heading to California.

Team Milan also won overall at indy over Lucas oil and summit. Milan got the wally!

It makes a racer proud to see his local track not only win the team divisional and grab that wally but also to win 2 classes one of which I race in. At round 4 Milan still had 5 sportsman racers left out of the 13 they started with. More then any other of the 16 teams there in that class.

Congrats again to all that made the trip.