Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Auto Detailing and Appearance (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/auto-detailing-appearance/)
-   -   you can all hate me now, :p... check out this rear! (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/auto-detailing-appearance/249503-you-can-all-hate.html)

NEEDforSPEED 07-09-2004 10:36 AM

you can all hate me now, :p... check out this rear!

1 Attachment(s)
:p

NEEDforSPEED 07-09-2004 10:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Dingley 07-09-2004 10:38 AM

i actually think its pretty cool looking..

however, it looks like it'd be impossible to realistically do without a TON of fabrication

SOLID LIFTER 07-09-2004 10:48 AM

:nono:

nick418 07-09-2004 11:01 AM

Originally posted by SOLID LIFTER
:nono:

I agree, Its R*cey with its wing and it Body Kit . Everything else looks like a 4th gen to me besides the IROC badge. :doh:

CustomX 07-09-2004 11:09 AM

if you got the means, i say do it. Dont listen to all the "risey" people. The wing.....and body how is it risey you morons...its all 4th gen parts! Guess those 4th gens are all ****......

Open your minds for once and be willing to understand that not everything not stock is rise

speed88 07-09-2004 11:12 AM

Just buy a fourth-gen, because it is obvious that is where your tastes are.

nick418 07-09-2004 11:12 AM

It looks like Somthing From Fast and the Furious. Sorry IMO. Maybe not urz. I dont think 4th gens are **** either. Yea IMO i think 4th gens are ugly, but they arent ****.

JR92z28 07-09-2004 11:21 AM

Originally posted by speed88
Just buy a fourth-gen, because it is obvious that is where your tastes are.

Yeah, that's what it seems like.
You have alot of interest in the 4th gen body style. :D

jovial86 07-09-2004 11:22 AM

Fourthgens may look better, but they're not as easy to work on as thirdgens... GO FOR IT!

scottland 07-09-2004 11:28 AM

it will never happen, so who cares? how about instead of posting 21 different threads with photoshops of how you want to hack up your car,

make one thread with pictures after you actually finish the work.

StevenK 07-09-2004 11:30 AM

Originally posted by scottland
it will never happen, so who cares? how about instead of posting 21 different threads with photoshops of how you want to hack up your car,

make one thread with pictures after you actually finish the work.

No crap, right!

Everyday we get a new photoshop from him, and they all look the same.

Personally If I were a mod, I would lock/delete all the old ones and take away his image tag rights ;)

cam- 07-09-2004 11:32 AM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If its your thing man then I say go for it. Most of the greatest accoplishments were born out of extensive criticism. If Boyd Coddington listyened to what everyone else said to do he would have just been another body shop ;)

Whoever said fourth gens look better:idiot:

Airpak 07-09-2004 11:32 AM

Originally posted by jovial86
Fourthgens may look better, but they're not as easy to work on as thirdgens... GO FOR IT!

wtf! fourth gens may look better?!??!

thats the worst thing about the fourth gens. the body style
ughh

91rsowner4life 07-09-2004 11:35 AM

it looks cool!:thumbsup:

jovial86 07-09-2004 11:43 AM

Originally posted by Airpak
wtf! fourth gens may look better?!??!

thats the worst thing about the fourth gens. the body style
ughh

You'll note, may, as in, not for everybody. To some they may look better, to others they may look worse. I'm neutral.

Sir Speed A Lot 07-09-2004 11:49 AM

I LOOOOVE 4th gens and someday I will have one. I love my 84 TA... dont get me wrong. But I think 4th gens look absolutely killer :). Its American Muscle that kind of "fits" with the import craze because theyre so rounded.

nolanr0413 07-09-2004 11:52 AM

quit posting ps pics, this is so gay , all u do is post pics of what you want to do , why dont you do the rear bumper thing and then post up . I saw you painted the car but lets see some more progress or dont show any pics at all. whew, im done venting .

StevenK 07-09-2004 01:05 PM

Originally posted by nolanr0413
whew, im done venting .
http://www.netburnr.com/modules/Foru...les/stupid.gif http://www.netburnr.com/modules/Foru...iles/sucks.gif

TunedPort 335 07-09-2004 01:45 PM

You need to stop inhaling baloons or something :o

1fastformula 07-09-2004 01:48 PM

Originally posted by nolanr0413
quit posting ps pics, this is so gay , all u do is post pics of what you want to do , why dont you do the rear bumper thing and then post up . I saw you painted the car but lets see some more progress or dont show any pics at all. whew, im done venting .

:rockon: :rockon: :nod: :nod: :lmao: :yourock:

Just put the grids back on and be done with it!!

Later

iroc2nv 07-09-2004 01:54 PM

Re: you can all hate me now, :p... check out this rear!

Originally posted by NEEDforSPEED
:p
dude..i love that photoshop...i would so do that if i had the parts..that would so make the 3rd gen even more amazing...i think i wanna keep that on my computer...send it to me if you dont mind...

euro_@lycos.com

iroc2nv

CustomX 07-09-2004 02:12 PM

Originally posted by nick418
It looks like Somthing From Fast and the Furious. Sorry IMO. Maybe not urz. I dont think 4th gens are **** either. Yea IMO i think 4th gens are ugly, but they arent ****.
the shopping cart wing and gfx on the 91-92 z's could arguably be the same with that kind of mentality

nick418 07-09-2004 02:15 PM

Originally posted by CustomX
the shopping cart wing and gfx on the 91-92 z's could arguably be the same with that kind of mentality

Nah not realy, I disagee wit ya. I can see the idea where you get it from. But its not overmade like the ones NEED FOR SPEED made ;) :rolleyes:

ChevyKen 07-09-2004 02:34 PM

Me thinks the hardest part will be to make all them blurred lines :p

:lala:
Ken

CustomX 07-09-2004 02:42 PM

Originally posted by nick418
Nah not realy, I disagee wit ya. I can see the idea where you get it from. But its not overmade like the ones NEED FOR SPEED made ;) :rolleyes:
hmm well the one int he pic is a 4th gen spoiler, factory just liek the hi rise is, the lower body is remminiscent of a 4th gen birdy rear (notably the 98-02 style).

tailights are maro, so is the camaro indention (most notbaly berger/slp style)

Nope no fast and furious thier. Just a shady chop is all :-P

nick418 07-09-2004 02:46 PM

domestic Fast and the Furious :p, I dont like it Period. Cant change my opinion. You hav urz, i have mine. Anything under 92 I like. 93 and up are just butt ugly to me ( F bodys) I dont care if they were factory or not. There ugly either way. Im not fighting with you. JMO. I respect wat your saying. I just dont like. I think its Horrible what did to F bodys. Made that 300m or Dodge Intrepid look:doh: There fast , but they hav no design whatsoever
(besides the interior ;) )

Zrated83 07-09-2004 02:53 PM

hmm I like the camaro panel and the taillights are ok. The wing looks good on the 4th gen birds but not sure how it would look on your iroc. dont really like the rear bumper cover. and like everyone else said, the ps threads are getting old. start some progress threads or something.

CaysE 07-09-2004 03:21 PM

Top picture is better. Looking good!

JeremyNYR 07-09-2004 06:14 PM

LOL what a catastrophe of parts. I have a feeling Need For Speed just posts these pix to ruffle some feathers on the board sometimes :D IF you are planning on building that or even considering it, realize how much work it would be. It's easy to draw blurry lines, but actually creating that rear bumper cover and everything that goes along with the taillights (which don't belong on a 3rd gen in a million years!) will be lots of time and/or money

deadbird 07-09-2004 08:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
That looks like a bad imitation of another car people dislike....

CaysE 07-09-2004 08:42 PM

Originally posted by deadbird
That looks like a bad imitation of another car people dislike....
Or like.

Zepher 07-10-2004 03:46 AM

Or you can do a simpler rear mod like this with Nissan Skyline R32 Tail Lights,
http://www.transamws6.com/pics/transam/ta_r32_tails.jpg

bigals87z28 07-10-2004 03:48 AM

Wow...spending thousands on body work to convert your third gen into a 4th gen. You know you can just buy a 4th gen right?
This is just pointless. Put down the photoshop and do it.

ddn69 07-10-2004 06:18 AM

I like the blackened one alot better. All the black accents flow. I for one like it. I do dislike 4th gen camaros but this rear end looks different then a 4th gen maro.

You guys should stop bashing him. We all dont have rich mommys and daddys to pay for the car our mommys and daddys bought us. Im sorry for the rude comment but you guys are hard on him. Hes got a goal. Whether he achives it now or in a decade from now isnt relevant. Its HIS project not any of yours. If hes taking his time its for a reason. (Money, space, etc etc.) hes asking for your opinion. If you dont like it say I dislike it. Dont say BUY A 4th GEN. Thats like saying to someone whos building a turbo 6 to just BUY A v8.

Im sorry for saying this but you guys are really blind and ignorant sometimes.

If you do finish it. Do it at your pace and show us the progress. Your obviously not all talk like some say you are.

Nate--:lala:

Zepher 07-10-2004 06:23 AM

The only thing I like about the 4th gens is the drivetrain, interior and some of the exterior styling, the entire package isn't for me.

These are my old cars,
http://www.transamws6.com/pics/96_transam.jpg

http://www.transamws6.com/pics/96_camaro3.jpg

And this is what I prefer,
http://www.transamws6.com/pics/05-2003/drivers_side.jpg

http://www.transamws6.com/pics/zr1/side2.jpg

ddn69 07-10-2004 06:33 AM

Originally posted by StevenK
No crap, right!

Everyday we get a new photoshop from him, and they all look the same.

Personally If I were a mod, I would lock/delete all the old ones and take away his image tag rights ;)

People like you are ignorant and cant look at someones creativity. Im sure every mod would agree that hes just showing us his vision and maybe sometime in the far future his car...You guys piss me off with how closed minded alot of you are. Theres no need to make ignorant comments like alot of you have made.

"Buy a 4th gen" he obviously wants a project not just a pre done car.
"Buy a v8" People take pride in their work.
"why isnt it done yet?" Lets see? Money, time, job, etc etc etc.

I had to vent. Yet again.

Nate

chio987 07-10-2004 07:59 AM

People like you are ignorant and cant look at someones creativity. Im sure every mod would agree that hes just showing us his vision and maybe sometime in the far future his car
i would agree with u 100% IF this was the first time (even the first few)...but it's not. i mean he already had a PS post with what he was going to do and he already stared doing it (unless those other posts r PS too :rolleyes: ) this has just gotten to be :bs:, i can't beleive he would really scrap he progress just to make this new rear end, do u?. i mean now any post i see of his, i will most likey think it's another PS thread and i'm sure others will too.

b4 u say how closed minded and ignorant i am....i do like what he's doing with his car in real life (not PS crap) and think it's gona be really cool and REALLY different.

Shaneo 07-10-2004 08:17 AM

It looks kinda cool. If you can pull it off, then go for it! I'd be interested in seeing a finished product

camaro-mayhem 07-10-2004 11:36 AM

i like the skyline lights. is that real zepher or PS?

Zepher 07-10-2004 12:00 PM

Originally posted by camaro-mayhem
i like the skyline lights. is that real zepher or PS?
Photoshopped.
I photoshopped the lights in there and another member here made it look real.

RSraider41 07-10-2004 05:08 PM

Originally posted by ChevyKen
Me thinks the hardest part will be to make all them blurred lines :p

:lala:
Ken

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
oh, thats great!
glad to see that somebody else can just have fun with this

dwillms 07-10-2004 11:58 PM

Lighten it up a bit, boys. I like my ThirdGen's, but there are only so many of the exact same bone-stock looking Camaro's I can take before I get bored.

I like creativity and different ideas. So what if Photoshop can do things you would never actually do to your car. Then don't bother reading these posts!

-Dustin

ES87iroc 07-11-2004 07:35 PM

This thread SUCKS. :p

Err, should I say "THESE" threads SUCK!

NEEDforSPEED 07-11-2004 08:28 PM

if this thread sucked, then why do you post? :)

ES87iroc 07-11-2004 08:31 PM

Originally posted by NEEDforSPEED
if this thread sucked, then why do you post? :)
Just to make sure you knew. :p

Put down the mouse and pick up the ratchet! ;)