Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Auto Detailing and Appearance (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/auto-detailing-appearance/)
-   -   A NEEDforSPEED idea... (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/auto-detailing-appearance/252639-needforspeed-idea.html)

NEEDforSPEED 07-28-2004 10:29 PM

A NEEDforSPEED idea...

1 Attachment(s)
ok so i was just playing around with ideas...
i dunno what do you guys think...

Before

NEEDforSPEED 07-28-2004 10:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
after

NEEDforSPEED 07-28-2004 10:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
another

nolanr0413 07-28-2004 10:31 PM

um, what did u do again.

NEEDforSPEED 07-28-2004 10:33 PM

headlights... i dunno makes it look like its got eyes now :p

FlamedROC 07-28-2004 10:33 PM

:idiot: :imo:just playin....look really hard nolan! :lol:

nolanr0413 07-28-2004 10:39 PM

o yeah, ugh huh , ugh huh , ugh huh "insert butthead laugh" um , that sucks , ugh huh , ugh huh . :)

devianb 07-28-2004 10:44 PM

It looks ok, but without a before shot I would not have noticed it.

NEEDforSPEED 07-29-2004 04:43 PM

all have to get some better pics when the hoods on....

nick418 07-29-2004 08:37 PM

get rid of it Tony!

ES87iroc 07-29-2004 08:42 PM

ACK!

Round lights look awful on a square car, in a square lamp opening!

FLYNLOW92rs 07-29-2004 08:44 PM

If you want to get the circular light thing on your car...

Get projector headlights.....;)

SLP IROC-Z 07-29-2004 08:46 PM

i hope these threads are just jokes, because if they arent, dude ur tryin way to hard with that car.

Dzhezkov 07-29-2004 10:18 PM

I'll have to agree. Stop doing off the wall stuff with your car and posting here for the reaction. You don't need to build your car on other peoples opinions, it's your car, you don't need the thirdgen.org seal of approval. :) If you like it, do whatever you want.

Agent13 07-29-2004 10:21 PM

Originally posted by nick418
get rid of it Tony!
:lol:

Sir Speed A Lot 07-30-2004 12:59 AM

you want to know what i think? STOP WASTING BANDWITH/SPACE WITH STUPID CRAP!!!!!! we are sick of you going :blah: about how does this PS look or how do these sharpie circles on my headlights look. Get a clue dude :p

-fat tom

OutLaw305 07-30-2004 01:17 AM

In NEEDforSPEEDs defense...

All you guys crying about bandwidth and the like, GET OVER IT. Thid is a public forum. He puts his stuff up here because he has ideas and he wants to know what we think. Why would you get mad for a guy asking a question? If you think he or his questions are dumb, dont respond. Dont read his threads. I personally dont agree with everything he wants to do to his camaro, but i find some of his ideas very interesting. At least hes has aspirations of something different. Damn stock nazi's. DIDNT YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO GERMANY?

ddn69 07-30-2004 06:33 AM

I agree. Lay off this guy. he deserves credit for his ideas. while some of them we may not like there deffinitly though up with some creativity.

Nate

Dzhezkov 07-30-2004 08:22 AM

Originally posted by OutLaw305
In NEEDforSPEEDs defense...
Usually I skim over vigilant forum defenses like this, but yours does warrant a reply. First off, the original poster is no newcommer to defending his ideas, leave it to him, he's better at defending himself than you are at defending him.

If you think he or his questions are dumb, dont respond.
I will reply to this with YOUR OWN QUOTED WORDS: "He puts his stuff up here because he has ideas and he wants to know what we think."

I'm sure he wants to hear opinions, and not only favorable opinions. I don't agree with asking the message board about every idea you have, as illustrated by my first post in this thread, but if you ask you need to be prepared to listen to the positives and the negatives.

Damn stock nazi's. DIDNT YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO GERMANY?
I'd really like to know what you meant by this, feel free to PM me if you don't want to embarrass yourself further, but I just don't see how it fits or belongs here.

HiTech5 07-30-2004 09:15 AM

My opinion: He has too much time on his hands!

Graboid 07-30-2004 09:36 AM

Honest like i am, i see me forced to say that i am sick of your photoshops. I wouldn't be surprised if i am the only one who feels that way....

SLP IROC-Z 07-30-2004 10:34 AM

graboids correct.

USA-1 07-30-2004 11:30 AM

I actually find this amusing. The guy has 21 replies ans 375 views on this but I have posted and seen threads that are "legit questions" get 1 or 2 responses. Maybe you guys should direct your posting energy to answering the questions you can provide your expertise or experience with.

Need, just keep doing what you like. If everyone listened to what they "couldn't" or "shouldn't" do we'd still be walking bare foot on a flat earth in the dark eating raw meat.

chio987 07-30-2004 12:30 PM

back to the main post..i think it looks like @ss..as sed b4

Round lights look awful on a square car, in a square lamp opening!
as far as all the other comments go...i personaly wouldn't care one bit IF he did even 1/4 of the crap he posts about....man after seeing all his PS posts i really wanted to see his car. but then he showed it and it sucked....well it didn't suck but it wasn't what he kept posting about to get opinions. it was a normal camaro with 4th gen wing :rolleyes:

OutLaw305 07-30-2004 12:30 PM

Originally posted by Dzhezkov

I'd really like to know what you meant by this, feel free to PM me if you don't want to embarrass yourself further, but I just don't see how it fits or belongs here.

That was ment to be a joke, hopefully lightening the message. I apologize if it was ill recieved.

You misread what i was saying. Its not that people shouldnt put up negative comments about his ideas. Such as people syaing they dont like his ideas. But when people tell him to not post his ideas is where it gets a little out of hand.

I didnt want to start a fight about anything. Just a little peeved at how some people critisize the person instead of the idea.

nick418 07-30-2004 03:29 PM

Look if you dont want to read his POST and think its a waste then dont read it! Duh, PPl on this board are unbelievable:doh:

FLYNLOW92rs 07-30-2004 03:46 PM

Originally posted by nick418
Look if you dont want to read his POST and think its a waste then dont read it! Duh, PPl on this board are unbelievable:doh:
It's like the people who blame McDonald's for them being fat, as though they didn't know what they were getting themselves into when they opened the thread....

level 07-30-2004 08:11 PM

i'm not a big fan of the round headlights.. i'd undo whatever it was you did :nod:

NEEDforSPEED 08-01-2004 01:14 AM

The reviews and replies ... i find to be really funny, and
i love it when most of you bash me, kinda reminds me of a movie
you see for free, you don't like it "o'well" but you still complain
and wine even tho you sat there knowing you could leave at any time,
the PS have stop for now, i dont want to here
your fcuking crying over that siht anymore, my ideas well not stop
i know whats cool, and i know what i like, i dont look for your approval
i just like to hear your comites to improve apound my ideas sometimes,
not all of them are jack pots,
iv really lost hope on my Camaro so i guess i just posted more
lately but i needed some inspiration, and some comites that
made me push harder, i love coming up with new
things and sharing them... so for those expecting more then what i released
when i was done, o'well my plans where the 4th look on a 3rdgen
but im saveing that for another car now... my camaros right where i want
it for now, i love being different "in a good way" i only did the fad because
it was different, now a days on TGO, its rims, wing and hood, and you can change
mostly the whole look of a car, and some are getting to close that you have
to look at the members names... i just want to be apart from everyone
else...

just keep it coming, i love your commits good and bad....

you guys are awesome:goodjob:

87CIZ 08-01-2004 03:20 AM

dude its your car, do what you want. MHO

and learn to spell, it takes longer to read if you have to guess at what it says.

FlamedROC 08-01-2004 11:50 AM

Originally posted by NEEDforSPEED
i only did the fad because
it was different, now a days on TGO, its rims, wing and hood, and you can change
mostly the whole look of a car, and some are getting to close that you have
to look at the members names... i just want to be apart from everyone
else...

Custom paint is where its at!!! And if someone Has to copy you then they need to be beat down....lol I'm kinda assumin that my car will be duplicated someday down the road...and the day that happens is the day I stop driving the car and repaint the thing and completely change the body style...But I dunno I hope mine is very unique to me and I hope no one else decides to do what I did...

Its really kool to see all the different views of what people think their Camaro/Firebird should look like...eveyone else has that 1 distingusing feature about their car that sets it off....

Happy customizing!!!
Jason

MetalliCamaroRS 08-01-2004 06:03 PM

Just a reminder- the word filters are there for a reason.

JACKO 08-03-2004 06:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Not sure about this one Tony but wouldn't mind seeing a pic in the daylight with the hood down, At the moment they kinda just stare at me;)