Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Auto Detailing and Appearance (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/auto-detailing-appearance/)
-   -   Haunted RED IROC Z! (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/auto-detailing-appearance/727147-haunted-red-iroc-z.html)

Zink57 12-06-2015 02:30 PM

Haunted RED IROC Z!

4 Attachment(s)
I am on the computer and had the TV playing in the other room.. Heard this guy say he purchased one of his favorite rides-- a IROC-Z. So I go into the other room to see what the story it is about.. it's an episode of Paranormal Survivor series. According to this story.. this ex cop purchased this RED IROC- looks like a 85 or 86 and a angry spirit came with it. The story goes that some car thief back in the day was killed while stealing a new IROC and was shot by police when he was trying to get away. They did the full spirit cleansing in the IROC that looks like someone lighting up a huge joint..:goodidea: The story goes that his GF saw out the window what appeared as some in the driver's seat of the car and it looks like a member of Black Sabbath- circa 1975 ha ha.. long black hair, black leather jacket and a evil scowl with eye paint. They then go into that the new owner was being haunted because the angry dead guy didn't like that the new owner was a ex COP. The ex cop had a expensive stereo installed..a few weeks later the wires where yanked from the console. They also said the stereo installer when working on the car kept feeling that there was someone behind him while he worked.

*** I am not a huge fan of the ghost hunter stuff.. but it's good to see a TV story run one on a REAL IROC,,, not some RS painted red!! at least they got that right-- the pimp red interior with black trim.

Sorry the pics were taken impromtu off a camera phone...

Zink57 12-06-2015 02:32 PM

Re: Haunted RED IROC Z!

1 Attachment(s)
here's the Angry "IROC" spirit that resembles OZZY OSBOURNE and GEEZER BUTLER...

dbrochard 12-06-2015 02:56 PM

I am very bored and now have something to go watch. Thank you sir

dbrochard 12-06-2015 03:31 PM

Start at about 12 minutes, goes until 30 minutes.

Zink57 12-06-2015 04:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
what is kind of IRONIC about this randomly popping up on the Television is that I am in a "IROC BLUES state" myself over some uninsured motorist pulling out from a driveway without freaking looking and totaling my RED 87.. :(

I am very attached to this vehicle (owned and drove it as a daily driver for 20 years).. going through decision if to put a few grand into restoring it or ..... I was just dealing with my attorney and shops just yesterday so was actually in the process of "IROC ON THE BRAIN" when this show popped on... What's the chances of that.??? ha ha...

Citation X 12-06-2015 05:45 PM

Maybe it's a sign to restore it. :D

FirebirdUSX 12-06-2015 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by dbrochard (Post 5985557)
Paranormal Survivor S01E01 Haunted Objects - YouTube

Start at about 12 minutes, goes until 30 minutes.

are those people serious? They are grown ups ffs talking about that crap...not funny ,in real life you get to schizo pills for talking about that :lol:

GCrites80s 12-06-2015 07:49 PM

^not here! Believing in ghosts and such is almost normal in the U.S.

GCrites80s 12-06-2015 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Zink57 (Post 5985536)
here's the Angry "IROC" spirit that resembles OZZY OSBOURNE and GEEZER BUTLER...

He's got "The Thrill of it All" on a constant loop in is mind due to all the drugs he did.

Zink57 12-06-2015 08:56 PM

I normally don't believe in paranormal stuff.. but one day I was looking for a specific shirt in my closet, and after systematically looking in the walk in for a week...no shirt. Was by myself in the day, wife said she never saw it and was at work... I walked into the closet and as I was turning around to walk out the shirt was positioned right in front of the entrance to the closet. Asked my wife when she got home is she had found it and placed it on the hamper by the closet entrance.. she said NO she hadn't. Walking in that closet in broad daylight would have seen it on the floor walking in.. how it got there when I was walking out..???? Can't explain how that happened. Before the shirt reappeared, I hadn't seen or wore it for months... thus it's not like it was a shirt that I had just worn and it was bound to be stuck between clothes ready to fall out... I can explain this scenerio to myself for 30 yrs and still not come up with a viable explanation how that happened the way it did with the shirt that I had just spent 30 minutes looking for on 2 seperate occasions, suddenly reappearing at the closet entrance. Not saying that this haunted IROC story is real.. but YOU NEVER KNOW....

FirebirdUSX 12-06-2015 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Zink57 (Post 5985685)
I normally don't believe in paranormal stuff.. but one day I was looking for a specific shirt in my closet, and after systematically looking in the walk in for a week...no shirt. Was by myself in the day, wife said she never saw it and was at work... I walked into the closet and as I was turning around to walk out the shirt was positioned right in front of the entrance to the closet. Asked my wife when she got home is she had found it and placed it on the hamper by the closet entrance.. she said NO she hadn't. Walking in that closet in broad daylight would have seen it on the floor walking in.. how it got there when I was walking out..???? Can't explain how that happened. Before the shirt reappeared, I hadn't seen or wore it for months... thus it's not like it was a shirt that I had just worn and it was bound to be stuck between clothes ready to fall out... I can explain this scenerio to myself for 30 yrs and still not come up with a viable explanation how that happened the way it did with the shirt that I had just spent 30 minutes looking for on 2 seperate occasions, suddenly reappearing at the closet entrance. Not saying that this haunted IROC story is real.. but YOU NEVER KNOW....

Blanking is pretty common while talking.Its the brain locating the word you've been looking for but it locks on it so well that you can't find (remember) it no matter how much you try ...actually the more you try to remember the less chances you have to actually remember it.This happens with visual stuffs too...that's why hypnosis works and even "magic" trick work.You can hide stuffs right under your eyes in some cases....nothing paranormal about that ,its just brain processing flaw.

I say the haunted IROC is real and should be donated to me.I take cars with ghosts for free.:D

bjpotter 12-06-2015 11:07 PM

You never know about a TV show, but I work at a haunted hotel and yes I have experienced numerous things. Even some strange happenings directed just at me! Believe what you want. Until you have experienced something there is no rational explanation for you will never understand.

Zink57 12-06-2015 11:18 PM

The "Blanking" theory is interesting.. but in this case I don't think it applies... If I was looking for something that I wore a lot,,, maybe yes... but it was actually a shirt for a halloween costume that really was unique and stood out and I would have seen it right out.... It's not like I found the shirt and suddenly didn't see it until I found it later int he same location. in this situation it was on the floor in front of entrance to the closet.

Zink57 12-06-2015 11:31 PM

Same closet, 1 year later I am asleep in the bedroom that is adjacent to a double bathroom area where the walk in closet is located. The door separating the bathroom and the bedroom is closed, she swears that she heard MY voice say something in her ear in the location of the same closet that this shirt appeared. She said the tone was mine and sounded as if I was in the closet.. while in reality I was asleep 30 feet away with my back turned a closed bathroom door. She opened the door and asked If I had said something.. which I hadn't... I wasn't fully asleep and would have been aware if I had yelled something or said something loudly.. which I hadn't...

RubberDucky 12-06-2015 11:45 PM

That dude just lit the fattest joint in the cops car.

bjpotter 12-07-2015 12:02 AM

I have seen fader lights turned down in front of me and turned completely off, heard a child playing in a pool nobody was in, seen shadows. On many of these occasions I was not the only witness. They are playful not hateful, but they let you know they are around.

bjpotter 12-07-2015 12:10 AM

The hotel I work for just went through a reconstruction of our basement pool because of a flood in June. Every time construction is going on at the hotel they get really active. Employee's and guests have been experiencing things since the beginning of summer when it began. Our pool was just finished so I expect them to settle down.

MintWS6FORMULA 12-08-2015 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by FirebirdUSX (Post 5985704)
Blanking is pretty common while talking.Its the brain locating the word you've been looking for but it locks on it so well that you can't find (remember) it no matter how much you try ...actually the more you try to remember the less chances you have to actually remember it.This happens with visual stuffs too..

That happens to me all the time. The harder you try to remember someone's name or a song title, the more frustrated you get. You give up and forget about it and go on with doing something and it pops into your head.

And I caught that episode and recorded that segment months ago. Some of those ghost shows, like Dead Files, I think are completely fake. That "psychic" chic always has a weird grin on her face - like she tries to keep from smiling.

FirebirdUSX 12-08-2015 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by MintWS6FORMULA (Post 5986119)
That happens to me all the time. The harder you try to remember someone's name or a song title, the more frustrated you get. You give up and forget about it and go on with doing something and it pops into your head.

And I caught that episode and recorded that segment months ago. Some of those ghost shows, like Dead Files, I think are completely fake. That "psychic" chic always has a weird grin on her face - like she tries to keep from smiling.

I'd laugh too thinking how I'm going to spend all the money I make from bs'ing on TV.Even the most grumpy person on earth laughs when its about money :D

and yes happens alot when you try to remember names or movies or songs.THe brain finds the information ,gets it ready but the other part of the brain continue the search avoiding exactly what you already found.Only way to go around that is to stop thinking about you have to think :crazy:

the reverse of that is deja vu.The brain gets information while you require it but too fast and so you get confused.We need brain v2.0 update,current one has too many flaws .

We should make a place somewhere where we accept haunted cars for free.I want all haunted cars,especially third gens.I will go through the horror of having a ghost...I don't mind ghosts :lol:

gotta say that some american cars do look creepy in some places.Remember about a movie (can't remember the name...was Flatwood or something like that) the guy had a third gen trans am strange color.During the night in the desert that car moving slowly to hear the engine idle and the cracking of the road ..whole thing had a creepy aura .Now only have to remember the damn movie.Going to google and edit here the name if I figure it out.

edit there's a site with Trans Am's in movies http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?re...ebird+Trans+Am

movie was Purgatory Flats...had a F in the name.Few scenes here http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_68611-P...s-Am-1986.html

Bob88GTA 12-08-2015 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Zink57 (Post 5985588)
what is kind of IRONIC about this randomly popping up on the Television is that I am in a "IROC BLUES state" myself over some uninsured motorist pulling out from a driveway without freaking looking and totaling my RED 87.. :(

I am very attached to this vehicle (owned and drove it as a daily driver for 20 years).. going through decision if to put a few grand into restoring it or ..... I was just dealing with my attorney and shops just yesterday so was actually in the process of "IROC ON THE BRAIN" when this show popped on... What's the chances of that.??? ha ha...

That hurts to look at. Still looks nice though.
But YOU make sure YOU have insurance!!That is soooo wrong on so many levels. Rebuild her...

ThirdGen1984 12-08-2015 02:54 PM

wow, that just blows my mind, whether its a hoax or not its still cool to see

Zink57 12-08-2015 09:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
yeah.. it was ultra clean....

omnipotentgoku 08-09-2017 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by RubberDucky (Post 5985730)

HAHAHAHA! I saw this on Netflix last night and said the same thing to my wife, let's smoke em out!!

LiveIt! 08-10-2017 10:19 PM

looking back at least it wasn't a red haunted Plymouth ;) :burnout:

is it too late to sign up for the free haunted Third Gens? My car's already named Christine and can be spooky at times, i might as well foster some more cars and spirits :p

PurelyPMD 08-11-2017 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by bjpotter (Post 5985721)
You never know about a TV show, but I work at a haunted hotel and yes I have experienced numerous things. Even some strange happenings directed just at me! Believe what you want. Until you have experienced something there is no rational explanation for you will never understand.

Yeah I'm a believer as well - have seen one myself and I still get chills from it.

Spent a weekend in a bed/breakfast up near Sunday River ME back in 88 or 89 and we were on the third floor of the house with several other bedrooms and a communal bathroom at the end of the hall. I got up early to use the bathroom and when I opened the door there was a young boy looking out of the door across the hall from me - I waved & whispered hello and he just stared at me so I went on my way. When I came back he was gone and the door was closed. I mentioned this to the owners when we were down for breakfast, they looked at each other and proceeded to tell me we were the only ones up there and that the boy was the son of prior owners of the rooming house from the 1800's who died at a young age and used to play up there. :eek:

We also have a grandfather clock in our living room that I have tipped against the wall with a stack of pennies under each of the front corners. We joke that Gramps lives in the clock and that some days he is out because for no reason at all - it will open on it's own. This happens several times a week and for no reason that we can pinpoint but one thing that is strange is that when I brought my Grandmother's wall clock back from my parents house, hung it in the dining room directly opposite the other and started it up, the door on the grandfather clock opened every day for weeks! Not sure he liked the competition but that's gone back to a few times a week now. ;)

wgripp 08-16-2017 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by dbrochard (Post 5985545)
I am very bored and now have something to go watch. Thank you sir

LMAO

Goosehead 08-22-2017 03:00 PM

I would dump that iroc in a heartbeat!

TylerSteez 08-22-2017 06:22 PM

I don't necessarily believe in ghosts but back in 09 my grandma passed away, she always smoked Menthol USA Gold 100 cigarettes while the rest of my family smoked Marlboro Reds. as a kid I always remember her pack of cigarettes and an ashtray full of cigarette butts with the red lipstick she wore on them. Before my grandma passed, she hadn't been inside my old house since around the year 2000 due to her and my mother not getting along (regretfully moved in 2014). My father believes hes encountered her ghost a couple times over the years.

As we were packing up to move in 2014, we were cleaning up the basement and on the floor directly in front of the fuse box was a half smoked USA gold Menthol cigarette with red lipstick on the filter, It didn't look old and dingy either. I've never once seen my parents smoke any other brand cigarette than a Marb Red in my entire life, my mom hated going in that basement, and my dad doesn't wear lipstick so I know it wasn't from my parents.

I thought it was a way for her to tell my dad he's an idiot for selling that house. I was pretty vocal to my parents at the time that they were making a big mistake. After moving to florida and then back to 3 separate houses in Connecticut, they now fully admit I was right lol. I would do anything to move back to that house, Tried buying it back last year and the current owners desperately wanted to move out of it but once the ball started rolling they got cold feet.

2 birds 1 Z 09-02-2017 10:26 PM

I grew up in a haunted house in Wisconsin & my mom got an Ouija board to communicate with the entity. Big mistake. Ghosts are definitely real & Ouija boards open doors that should not be opened.

87WS6 07-12-2018 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by RubberDucky (Post 5985730)

It's actually " ". Basically he's burning sage to "cleanse" the car of the evil spirit that inhabits it.

I grew up experiencing a lot of paranormal ****. However, I tend to think that's a result of an overactive imagination and my parents being into some weird ****. As an adult, I haven't experienced anything like that. I've been to several locations that are supposedly haunted and all of them have some horrible stories about crap that went down there in the past. I think some places are just naturally creepy, and when you combine that with the knowledge of a troubled past you have a recipe for tricking yourself or perceiving things that aren't really there.

I worked at several 200 year old mental hospitals across the state of Texas in the IT industry. I haven't ever experienced anything paranormal in those places. They are creepy and certainly unsettling at night but nothing ever happened to me. I figured that if ghosts and paranormal things were real I'd have experienced something in the eight years I visited those places weekly. All of those places dated back more than a century and were filled with tragic events. Suicides, fire related deaths, and of course the mistreatment of the staff back in the day as the mental health profession was quite cruel and primitive until late in the latter half of the 20th century.

Buddy 07-12-2018 07:00 PM

Think the best part of the story about that Iroc is the cops shot the thief. Good. One Iroc that got saved from a dirtbag trying to take what wasn't his.:lol:

Bow_Tied 07-12-2018 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by 2 birds 1 Z (Post 6166406)
I grew up in a haunted house in Wisconsin & my mom got an Ouija board to communicate with the entity. Big mistake. Ghosts are definitely real & Ouija boards open doors that should not be opened.

I want to hear more!

2 birds 1 Z 07-12-2018 08:24 PM

The Ouija board called itself Frank Taft. It told my mom she had many past lives. A slave in Egypt & helped build some pyramids. And a viking warrior in the 1700s. Those are the only 2 I remember. She asked Frank how he knew all this. He replied that he's been around for a very long time. So, she says, if that's true, Frank Taft can't be your real name. It replied that he is known by many names. She says, what are they. The board, with only her hands on it, spelled out many incoherent names. She says give me a name I can understand. It spelled out satan. She told him he is not welcome in the house & ordered it to leave. He replied, I've been with you too long to leave now. Oh yeah? She took the board to the front door & frisbeed it out into the front yard. While her back was still turned towards me, that board materialized out of nothing on the coffee table. An uncle wanted that board, so she called him & told him to come & get it now. He did & as far as I know, he only had it for 1 night. He never spoke about what happened for him to get rid of it. Dead middle of winter in Wisconsin, so storm windows were on. Double panes of glass. She originally felt protected by Frank. She would ask, without the board, if he was near. Give her a sign. The window shade would shake violently, even though the windows were closed. An open room in the house only had 2 walls. 2 sides were open. The light in the room would come on by itself & cast no shadow through the 2 open areas. It was as if an invisible wall was there blocking the light. All of the dishes in the cupboards were turned upside down, as well as everything in the fridge. An aunt was staying with us while her house was being painted. She felt something grab her ankle & yank her out of bed. When she sat up on the floor, something slapped her. I go into the living room & there is a man, dressed in an old style suit, sitting on the couch. I say hello & go to get my mom. Who is that man in the living room? Of course, there was no sign of him when we returned. There is not enough money on this planet to get me to put my hands on a Ouija board. Because I grew up with this crap, I plead the blood of Christ to cover me & protect me from all evil. I don't mess with any of it.

Bow_Tied 07-12-2018 10:24 PM

Wow!! Thanks for sharing. Freaked out over here now...

PurelyPMD 07-13-2018 06:39 AM

Yeah, I got chills reading that too!

midias 07-13-2018 09:59 AM

Just watched it on youtube neat episode.

Marley 08-06-2022 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Zink57 (Post 5985535)
I am on the computer and had the TV playing in the other room.. Heard this guy say he purchased one of his favorite rides-- a IROC-Z. So I go into the other room to see what the story it is about.. it's an episode of Paranormal Survivor series. According to this story.. this ex cop purchased this RED IROC- looks like a 85 or 86 and a angry spirit came with it. The story goes that some car thief back in the day was killed while stealing a new IROC and was shot by police when he was trying to get away. They did the full spirit cleansing in the IROC that looks like someone lighting up a huge joint..:goodidea: The story goes that his GF saw out the window what appeared as some in the driver's seat of the car and it looks like a member of Black Sabbath- circa 1975 ha ha.. long black hair, black leather jacket and a evil scowl with eye paint. They then go into that the new owner was being haunted because the angry dead guy didn't like that the new owner was a ex COP. The ex cop had a expensive stereo installed..a few weeks later the wires where yanked from the console. They also said the stereo installer when working on the car kept feeling that there was someone behind him while he worked.

*** I am not a huge fan of the ghost hunter stuff.. but it's good to see a TV story run one on a REAL IROC,,, not some RS painted red!! at least they got that right-- the pimp red interior with black trim.

Sorry the pics were taken impromtu off a camera phone...

Hi, I am Marlene in the Paranormal Survivor S1E1 series that dealt with the haunted IROC. We finally had to get rid of it in 2020 (because weird things were still going on around it). We made full disclosure to the guy that bought it, and he came on a flatbed and took it away. We did some research and around the time and place where this might have happened The Pagans motorcycle gang were in the area, but there's no way to ever make sure who it was that die in the car.

If you ever want to see the full story watch Paranormal Survivor S1E1, they did however leave out alot about the story. Pic below is the real car in the story, small window beyond it is where the guy's face was seen.

Sorry about your car.
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.thi...0a7a5103ba.jpg
Haunted Chevy IROC

blackgloves 08-06-2022 02:00 PM

I stopped reading after "huge joint" and can't remember what the story is even about

midias 08-15-2022 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Marley (Post 6474920)
Hi, I am Marlene in the Paranormal Survivor S1E1 series that dealt with the haunted IROC. We finally had to get rid of it in 2020 (because weird things were still going on around it). We made full disclosure to the guy that bought it, and he came on a flatbed and took it away. We did some research and around the time and place where this might have happened The Pagans motorcycle gang were in the area, but there's no way to ever make sure who it was that die in the car.

If you ever want to see the full story watch Paranormal Survivor S1E1, they did however leave out alot about the story. Pic below is the real car in the story, small window beyond it is where the guy's face was seen.

Sorry about your car.
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.thi...0a7a5103ba.jpg
Haunted Chevy IROC

Welcome to the board crazy you found this topic. Any more info left out you would like to share?