Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Cooling (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/cooling/)
-   -   My CaR Is OveR HeaTing (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/cooling/295561-my-car-over-heating.html)

QuIcC SiLveR 05-04-2005 09:12 AM

My CaR Is OveR HeaTing

I modify electric fan on my car and there blowing towards tha radiator! Now my battery low and I was thinking that has sum thing to do with it! Someone told me that the fans are suppose to blow towards tha engine! Im thinking it started over heating because of tha low battery and that would cause tha fans to blow low, and not as fast! New T-stat, hose, and coolant! Question is: When I get a new battery, should tha fans blow towards tha radiator or tha engine? Quote' That tha fans are behind tha radiator! I know this sound weird, but what if I put the fans in front of tha radiator, to were it would blow towards tha radiator and engine and would suck tha wind in also? :confused:

wwnf 05-04-2005 09:32 AM

Fans should pull the air through your radiator and then blow towards the engine.

MikeDirntRulez 05-05-2005 09:13 PM

I'm not sure if it's possible to do this, but is the fan installed backwards?

QuIcC SiLveR 05-06-2005 09:29 AM

Originally posted by MikeDirntRulez
I'm not sure if it's possible to do this, but is the fan installed backwards?
Naa! Itz not overheatin anymore! I put on tha highway, and It ran greaT! Now I haVe To TaKe cARe oF Tha MinoR OiL leAk:bs: ThaNks GuYz

Ukraine Train 05-06-2005 03:44 PM

Dude, wHeN You TYpE like ThiS it's really hard to read.:doh:

QuIcC SiLveR 05-09-2005 10:29 AM

Originally posted by Ukraine Train
Dude, wHeN You TYpE like ThiS it's really hard to read.:doh:
SoRRy To HeaR ThaT! I wiLL TrY To dO BeTTer NexT TiME:thumbsup: Fix ThA oIL LeaK! RuNnIng GoOD!

84RIceEater 05-09-2005 10:34 AM

Weird.

QuIcC SiLveR 05-09-2005 01:37 PM

Originally posted by 84RIceEater
Weird.
JusT a LiL biT

chevymetal 05-13-2005 11:26 PM

"I modify electric fan on my car and there blowing towards tha radiator! Now my battery low and I was thinking that has sum thing to do with it!"

What the hell did she just say?

Ukraine Train 05-14-2005 01:39 AM

I just don't understand the CrAzY TyPINg, what's the deal with that? Not only is it hard to read, it takes longer to type that way lol. Maybe I just nned another beer.

*F-BodyFanatic* 05-16-2005 06:32 AM

Why in the world would you have to fan blowing towards your radiator and not your engine?? :confused:

QuIcC SiLveR 05-16-2005 09:10 AM

Originally posted by chevymetal
"I modify electric fan on my car and there blowing towards tha radiator! Now my battery low and I was thinking that has sum thing to do with it!"

What the hell did she just say?

FaNz NeEd to BlOw ToWaRdz uR enGiNe! I HavE TrY Tha waY uR saying And My caR heaTeD! Im a He:thumbsup:

TheReS nuThiNg wRong wIt bEiNg DiFFerENt! If u wOnt To caLL mE OUT, TheN I sUggEsT u GeT NOS'z CaUse I dONt nEEd iT!UK TrAiN

Dizturbed One 05-22-2005 01:22 PM

I say we impose a rule on this board stating that if you intently concentrate on typing like a 12 year old kid on a "Teen Chat Board" you will get NO HELP from anyone on this site...

DENN_SHAH 05-22-2005 01:46 PM

never mind,... i just noticed,... their gone,....
thanks Mods :thumbsup:

82knightrider 05-22-2005 02:36 PM

StOp TyPiNg LiKe ThAt........arghhhh:doh: