Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Engine/Drivetrain/Suspension Parts for Sale (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/engine-drivetrain-suspension-parts/)
-   -   Anyone WTB D-1SC ProCharger NIB? (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/engine-drivetrain-suspension-parts/458462-anyone-wtb-d-1sc.html)

pinky93 01-29-2008 05:18 AM

Anyone WTB D-1SC ProCharger NIB?

Brand new kit.......

* D1SC w/ 3-core intercooler
Complete kit with EVERYTHING included...... fuel pump, FMU, brackets, belt, etc.

I have decided to ProCharge the T/A instead and none of this will work. Hell the head unit even spins the opposite way.:gocrazy:

My loss, your gain.... I will take $4,000 for it. Go price a new one and you will buy it.

Brisk 01-29-2008 02:48 PM

Re: Anyone WTB D-1SC ProCharger NIB?

I want it. I want it. I want it, but at this time I just can't afford it. Trust me, I've been drooling over your kit since I was reading your thread when you were ordering it. I'm sure you won't have too much trouble selling it.

neagan 01-29-2008 04:29 PM

I must have missed your ad for selling the guages. Are these the same size as the factory set? And are they the dash guages or???? Nitro

Charged350 01-29-2008 05:40 PM

ls1 fans and lower arms

kanmudhog 01-29-2008 05:53 PM

What do you want for the BMR control arms to 67204 ?

pinky93 01-30-2008 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Brisk (Post 3618171)
I want it. I want it. I want it, but at this time I just can't afford it. Trust me, I've been drooling over your kit since I was reading your thread when you were ordering it. I'm sure you won't have too much trouble selling it.

Yeah, I actually have mixed feelings about it. Once I got the T/A, I figured I would keep the IROC stock and mod the Bird instead. But, if I can't get a fair amount of money back out of the ProCharger, I won't sell it. I cannot justify giving it away.

I guess if I get enough out of it, I will use the money towards another ProCharger kit for the LS1. If not, I will go ahead and install it on the IROC.:D

PS - Good to hear from you, I haven't been on the board in a while.....

88 350 tpi formula 01-30-2008 08:10 PM

try contacting procharger. they may give you more of a credit than what it will sell for. my f-1 cogged setup had no real bits when I tried selling it here. (I was asking less)

pinky93 01-30-2008 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by 88 350 tpi formula (Post 3619959)
try contacting procharger. they may give you more of a credit than what it will sell for. my f-1 cogged setup had no real bits when I tried selling it here. (I was asking less)

Thanks for that, I think I will. I did email them, but never got a response. I found out from EPP that the kits were so different. I will bug them about it, it would be nice to get credit towards another kit.:D

pinky93 02-10-2008 08:26 PM

Anyone interested?

pinky93 02-17-2008 05:59 AM

Bump