Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Engine/Drivetrain/Suspension Parts for Sale (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/engine-drivetrain-suspension-parts/)
-   -   [Sold] Rebuilt LT1 w/ 1k miles (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/engine-drivetrain-suspension-parts/535065-rebuilt-lt1-w-1k.html)

FASTERTHANUMARK 07-20-2009 10:27 PM

Rebuilt LT1 w/ 1k miles

Motor was totally stripped down,tanked,cleaned,all new cam,rod,main bearings.Crank was polished,rods magnafluxed,heads taken apart and check for straightness,new seals and reassembled.Since the rebuild the motor has seen about 1k miles.I pulled back out to paint engine bay over winter.Since then I have sold everything and this I would like out of the garage too.It now is a long block w/ no cam and no intake setup.Any other questions just ask.Looking to get $400 or will separate.

ssean92 07-21-2009 03:00 AM

Re: Rebuilt LT1 w/ 1k miles

hey bro what would shipping be bro....if it is reasonable i may get it off you.

jstoltz 07-21-2009 07:54 AM

where are you at in OH?

FASTERTHANUMARK 07-22-2009 06:31 PM

Motor is located around Strongsville/North Royalton area at a friends shop.

FSTFBDY 07-22-2009 10:27 PM

how about replying to my text message back about the POS bracket and alt. that came off this motor.

FASTERTHANUMARK 07-23-2009 12:44 PM

PMed you already!! There was nothing wrong w/ anything when I gave it to you.Whatever you did to it is not my problem!!

FSTFBDY 07-23-2009 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by FASTERTHANUMARK (Post 4229512)
PMed you already!! There was nothing wrong w/ anything when I gave it to you.Whatever you did to it is not my problem!!

BUYERS BEWARE !! if this lt1 is anything like the acces. bracket I got off of it, your gonna..

have stripped holes. and parts said to be "new" that are dead apon hooking up.

FASTERTHANUMARK 07-23-2009 03:46 PM

Like I said in the PM I have the receipt for both the alt and ps pump!!They are both BRAND NEW. If they were bad,I told you I have no prob getting them warrantied!! You took it upon yourself to take apart the alternator before you got ahold of me.So unfortunately I cant warranty it for you now!There is nothing wrong w/ anything I sold you otherwise,so go BS someone else!! Have a nice day

FSTFBDY 07-23-2009 06:04 PM

BS MARK. I called u wouldn't answer. I sent a dozen text messages for 2-3 weeks before I just went and bought another alt. since I didn't hear from you. ( say that's bs too. my phone keeps texts just like a aim program so it has dates and times. I can copy and pate if you like. )then when I text you I got one. all of a sudden you find the receipt to "get me a replacement" that was last week. I told you send me the receipt you have my addy.

your right nothing wrong with the ps pump. I never said there was.

the bolt holes in the bracket are stripped. ALL the bolt holes are stripped. that's what happens when you use bolts with a shoulder that's to long and you push it 1/2 way into the aluminum bracket. (before u blame that on me. it was the bolts u game me too) same for the alt. and a/c delete.

so ya the ps pump and a/c delete pully were good. dead alt. and bracket with stripped threads is what I got from you. ohhh wait I did get ps pump lines after hounding you for over a month. with missing an fittings.

I said my piece. buyers just beware.

FASTERTHANUMARK 07-31-2009 07:18 PM

SOLD in great condition!!!!