Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Engine/Drivetrain/Suspension Parts for Sale (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/engine-drivetrain-suspension-parts/)
-   -   [Sold] Spohn Tubular K-Member (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/engine-drivetrain-suspension-parts/774463-spohn-tubular-k-member.html)

3.1EyeCandy 01-10-2021 08:50 PM

Spohn Tubular K-Member

*Update: All parts sold.

Up for sale is some hardly used parts (never been run on the road!). Red Spohn tubular K-member for SBC (can use the Spohn LS1 mounts with this if desired). K-Member is ~11 years old. As such, the Spohn may have a newer versions than this (looks the same to me though). K-Member does not have the mounts for the triangle braces. I've also got the motor mounts to go with this set to fit an LS engine, if the buyer is interested. This K-Member will fit aftermarket or stock control arms. You'll gain quite a bit of room for working under the engine, and same weight savings. Comes with K-member to body bolts.

Parts at the vendor:
* Spohn Tubular K for SBC

Bought new, you'd be looking at $480 for the K-member. This has have never even been run on the road and had its entire life bolted to a car in a garage. Local pickup in the Houston, TX area only - $250. If you want the LS1 motor mounts that fit it, those will be an extra $50.

K-Member (Control Arms not included):
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.thi...875da7966f.jpg

Bustionironi 01-13-2021 10:29 PM

Re: Spohn Tubular K-Member & BMR A-Arms

I’d love to have this for the project I’m working on. My sister in law has some family in H town. I’m going to see if I can work something out. Or if you change your mind and are willing to ship to Albuquerque, NM 87110 and we could work something out let me know. - Ted

3.1EyeCandy 01-14-2021 07:55 PM

Thanks for the interest. If it doesn't sell in a month, I'll look into shipping it.

92WS6 T/A 01-16-2021 01:40 AM

Id also be interested if shipping were an option

QwkTrip 01-16-2021 09:01 AM

Half off for never used parts? Smokin' deal!

3.1EyeCandy 01-17-2021 09:23 AM

Control arms are reserved. Adjusting original post to reflect.

3.1EyeCandy 01-23-2021 09:56 AM

Re: Spohn Tubular K-Member and UMI Tubular A-Arms

Control arms no longer reserved. Adjusted original post with details and new pictures.

kanuck 01-31-2021 08:46 AM

PM sent

3.1EyeCandy 01-31-2021 02:15 PM

K-Member and Control Arms are reserved for a local member for the time being. If you have interest, please either reply here or PM. Again - full set for local pickup only, or control arms shipped to the lower 48.

Juan_Garza 02-09-2021 02:36 PM

Are these still available?

3.1EyeCandy 02-09-2021 08:49 PM

Everything is still available. A local member is wanting to buy the LCAs, but the deal has not gone through yet.

3.1EyeCandy 02-12-2021 12:07 PM

Control arms sold locally. K-Member still for sale. Updated info in original post.

92WS6 T/A 02-12-2021 04:37 PM

Re: Spohn Tubular K-Member

Still not considering shipping?

3.1EyeCandy 02-13-2021 08:06 AM

Assuming that I could find a box to fit the K-member and match what Spohn can ship them for, it would be around $130-150 for shipping alone. This is primarily due to the size, but also the weight. Adding it up, that's $400 for a used K-member without finding a box to fit it. I'll look into either how to get a custom-size 1-off box, or stitch a few together with loads of tape.

It gets pricey pretty quick to ship things that don't fit into standard size boxes. It's not that I'm against shipping, it just starts making the value equation for the buyer tougher to deal with (or for the seller, if they reduce margins further).

I haven't had any serious bites on the K-member local. I'll start figuring out how this can be shipped. You're first in line. You okay with no control arms coming with it? Obviously, it will be your call on whether the final price including shipping is okay.

92WS6 T/A 02-13-2021 09:32 PM

Thats cool. Ive already got control arms. But if the shipping isn't outrageous, we'll definitely work something out. I appreciate it man. By the way I'm located in Owensboro, KY 42301