Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Firebirds for Sale (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/firebirds-sale/)
-   -   91 Firebird Formula in Houston, 90k miles - fast (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/firebirds-sale/488452-91-firebird-formula-houston.html)

Larry Dunlap 08-12-2008 03:06 PM

91 Firebird Formula in Houston, 90k miles - fast

2 Attachment(s)
All the mods are in my sig. I bought the car from the original owner about 5 years ago with 79,000 miles. Just turned over 90,000. All original body, paint, interior, great shape. Driver seat needs a new mount, as it is slightly loose, new headliner, no back seats, although I do have the back seat bottoms. I have just about everything I took off to replace with mods, except the original TPI runners and plenum.

The car is pretty fast, ran a best 12.68 et in the 1/4 mile. Consistently runs 12.8 to 13.0

AC compressor has been removed and a bracket put on, the rest is there if you want to put AC back.

Also has a 3200 stall Continental converter and transmission cooler

TH350 and Hoosier Drag RAdials make it go fast in the 1/4 but are not good for a daily driver.

Im asking $5000 OBO. You wont find a cleaner body or interior.

Larry

t-top89 09-25-2008 09:54 PM

Re: 91 Firebird Formula in Houston, 90k miles - fast

I would like more pics of this car please. Also, has the motor been rebuilt?

Thanks

Larry Dunlap 09-26-2008 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by t-top89 (Post 3899397)
I would like more pics of this car please. Also, has the motor been rebuilt?

Thanks

Motor is original, runs great. I will take some more pics and send.

L

fivestar1970 10-22-2008 02:25 PM

Hi Larry, Is this car still for sale? Do you have the original wheels? Can you please send photos/bgrable1@tampabay.rr.com..... Thanks, Brian

Larry Dunlap 10-30-2008 02:12 PM

The car is for sale. I have not done much to promote it at this point. Id like to keep it but I just need the room in the garage. I do not have the original wheels, I sold them. The weld pro-stars are much lighter and better for racing, but not for an original car. Of course the TH350, and all the engine mods are not for an original car either. I will take some photos and get them on here by the weekend. Where are you?

fivestar1970 10-30-2008 02:22 PM

Larry, I am located in Tampa, Fl.....

Larry Dunlap 11-21-2008 12:23 PM

Im finally going to get some new pics on here this weekend. Im going to take the car out wash and wax her. I would like to sell her mainly to make room in my garage. I took the insurance off so I only drive it around the block every couple of weeks to keep it in shape. I think it is going to be hard to sell with the economy in the tank and people not having money for toys like this. We will see I guess

Larry Dunlap 04-13-2009 12:02 PM

I finally got new pics but they are big. I need to try and find a host site. Anyone interested I could email them

Larry Dunlap 04-14-2009 01:25 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are some photos from yesterday. $5000 firm.

By the way, if anybody has a ski boat they would like to trade, let me know.

Oh yea, I do not have the original wheels

Bad things for a daily driver: no cat, TH350 transmission (3 speed no overdrive), AC delete, Drag Radials, no back seats (have the two bottoms, not the back).

Good things for going fast - all of the above, plus tons of other stuff all in my sig