Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   History / Originality (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/history-originality/)
-   -   Players Challenge Racing Memorabilia For Sale (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/history-originality/675403-players-challenge-racing-memorabilia.html)

86 L69 03-15-2013 09:37 AM

Players Challenge Racing Memorabilia For Sale

3 Attachment(s)
For Sale

Players Car and all parts gone. I have the following memorabilia that I am selling. I am keeping some of the programs and other information. But the following is for sale.

1 - Large Players Racing jacket - $125.00 OBO
1 - XL Players Racing jacket - $125.00 OBO

The jackets definitely fit small and are both in great condition.

1 - Players Racing banner - approximately 50" x 30" ( estimates ) - $150.00 OBO

1 - Players Trans AM / Camaro print - laminated on wood frame - $40.00

1 - One players Racing hat - $25.00 OBO

All the above items are in great condition. The ball cap has a dirty finger print on the brim, but I am sure would come off. The coats are really clean, but the cuffs have a little bit of "soiling" on them. i have not washed anything, thought about it a few times - LOL - but never did - I am sure they would come up great.

All the above are without shipping costs - shipping would be extra. Feel free to send me a note if you are interested in anything.

( i have this posted in exterior parts for sale too - not sure where else to post it ).

Cartermac 05-31-2013 09:03 AM

Re: Players Challenge Racing Memorabilia For Sale

Are any of these articles still for sale?

Rob Matta 02-17-2020 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by 86 L69 (Post 5513453)
For Sale

Players Car and all parts gone. I have the following memorabilia that I am selling. I am keeping some of the programs and other information. But the following is for sale.

1 - Large Players Racing jacket - $125.00 OBO
1 - XL Players Racing jacket - $125.00 OBO

The jackets definitely fit small and are both in great condition.

1 - Players Racing banner - approximately 50" x 30" ( estimates ) - $150.00 OBO

1 - Players Trans AM / Camaro print - laminated on wood frame - $40.00

1 - One players Racing hat - $25.00 OBO

All the above items are in great condition. The ball cap has a dirty finger print on the brim, but I am sure would come off. The coats are really clean, but the cuffs have a little bit of "soiling" on them. i have not washed anything, thought about it a few times - LOL - but never did - I am sure they would come up great.

All the above are without shipping costs - shipping would be extra. Feel free to send me a note if you are interested in anything.

( i have this posted in exterior parts for sale too - not sure where else to post it ).

Wondering where you're located I have some interest in the memorabilia as I used to race the series in 87

LeonardS 02-17-2020 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Rob Matta (Post 6354822)
Wondering where you're located I have some interest in the memorabilia as I used to race the series in 87

The OP has not been on this site since 2013. You might try emailing him, if he offered that option in his profile.

He says he is from SW Ontario.

I just looked at his profile, and unfortunately there is no email link.