Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Interior (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/interior/)
-   -   Anyone found good interior/ seat cover kits? (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/interior/607688-anyone-found-good-interior.html)

Z28GARAGE 03-19-2011 08:48 AM

Anyone found good interior/ seat cover kits?

My IROC needs new door panels and seat covers. Anyone know of a good a good kit? Looking for something close to stock.

mantaguy 03-19-2011 09:18 PM

Re: Anyone found good interior/ seat cover kits?

Classic Industries.GM approved OEM.

JamesC 03-20-2011 07:34 AM

http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com/interior.aspx

JamesC

Lakerman62 01-23-2019 08:20 PM

Another fan of lethal interiors! Quality professional!

sshoureas 01-24-2019 07:06 AM

With Princess at Lethal you'll come as a customer and leave as a friend. I can't say enough good about her and her flawless work

Abubaca 01-24-2019 07:28 AM

With Princess at Lethal you'll come as a customer and leave as a friend.
I can agree with this statement. I'm working with her right now. She's got another customer or two ahead of me, and she and I are going back and forth on some materials. Mine will be about 90% stock, with a slight custom touch. Anyhow, she's been extremely helpful, and always a joy to talk to. Really looking forward to seeing the final product!

jczoka 01-24-2019 01:24 PM

​​​​​I bought the deluxe style seat kit in Madrid vinyl for my 91 Z28. Made by Acme. Bought at Hawks. Good fit and looks nice. The headreast covers were a little loose fitting though. I added a little padding to fill it out. Overall very happy with the result. Especially for the price. Here it is after:

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.thi...91e5cfb59.jpeg

norcalz28 05-28-2019 03:02 PM

Another nod for ACME. I bought their 4the gen two-tone seat covers through Hawk's and had to wait about 45 days for them. But in my opinion, they are the best volume produced option out there. Im sure you can get higher quality from an independent, but these went on easily, look great, and delivered the end result within my budget.

Hawkeye1980 06-12-2019 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by norcalz28 (Post 6304829)
Another nod for ACME. I bought their 4the gen two-tone seat covers through Hawk's and had to wait about 45 days for them. But in my opinion, they are the best volume produced option out there. Im sure you can get higher quality from an independent, but these went on easily, look great, and delivered the end result within my budget.

I am going with a complete soft interior from Hawks, door panels, carpet front and back, sail panels, seat covers, the works.

BIRD91ZRAG 12-10-2019 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye1980 (Post 6308009)
I am going with a complete soft interior from Hawks, door panels, carpet front and back, sail panels, seat covers, the works.

Hey Hawkeye, did you get the kit and install it yet??
Hows the seat covers fit??

Hawkeye1980 12-10-2019 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by BIRD91ZRAG (Post 6343511)
Hey Hawkeye, did you get the kit and install it yet??
Hows the seat covers fit??

Sorry man not yet. Weather in NYS is trash so my bird is on hold until spring unfortunately.

I will try and keep my thread updated from time to time. I am jonesing on getting to work on my car again asap. Thanks for asking and will definitely let everyone know when I work on the interior.

DontBlnkBadWolf 03-06-2020 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by sshoureas (Post 6276813)
With Princess at Lethal you'll come as a customer and leave as a friend. I can't say enough good about her and her flawless work

How can I get in contact with her?

sshoureas 03-06-2020 04:59 AM

google is your friend, lethalinteriors.com

QUOTE=DontBlnkBadWolf;6357813]How can I get in contact with her?[/QUOTE]

DontBlnkBadWolf 03-06-2020 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by sshoureas (Post 6357814)
google is your friend, lethalinteriors.com

QUOTE=DontBlnkBadWolf;6357813]How can I get in contact with her?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but when there is only a name "Princess" and another name "Lethal", one doesn't know if the company name is PrincessatLethal, princess@lethal, lethalprincess....and so on. More wording in the 2 posts would have come in handy. Thank you for the link.

sshoureas 03-06-2020 06:50 AM

you'll love her work whether you are looking for stock like me or any sort of custom covers. Check out her site for pictures. I also have my car posted here on thirdgen so you can see how mine turned out using NOS fabric from SMS Auto Fabrics in Oregon. Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Abubaca 03-06-2020 01:28 PM

Princess is awesome. Can't say enough good things about how my seats came out!!!

Abubaca 03-06-2020 01:30 PM

https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/inte...interiors.html

88IROCvertZ 03-06-2020 10:20 PM

Yeah, check out Lethal... they can get the OEM NOS fabrics for most of the seats too from what I hear... They are definitely number 1 for these cars but the other reproduction stuff isn’t bad either..

Knucklehead39 03-07-2020 10:36 AM

Just bought some from Classic for my 89 Z. Color is an exact match and workmanship looks great. Only thing missing is the "Camaro" embroidery".