Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   LTX and LSX (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/ltx-lsx/)
-   -   Part numbers for LS1 Swap Finish (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/ltx-lsx/326142-part-numbers-ls1-swap.html)

StevenK 10-13-2005 08:05 PM

Part numbers for LS1 Swap Finish

I'm looking for part numbers on some of the parts you guys used to finish off the swap.

The 4th gen non-TC cable

The Non-cooled power steering lines

And any info on how to hook up the 4th gen A/C compressor to the 3rd gen stuff.

I got suckered into the Fbod motorsports fuel kit, been waiting more than three week:doh:

Anyway, any help provided would be appriciated, if noone replies then I guess i'll have to figure something else out

tlove 10-14-2005 11:14 AM

PS Lines

Got these off my parts CD, pick one up of ebay for about $5, best money I've spent so far.

PS Out - 26048489
PS In - 26075068

The diagram showed these going direct from pump to box with no cooler in-line. Checked the part numbers on a website I order from but the description just says hose so not much for validation. One of them is pricey too.

I also responded to throttle cable post with part numbers for the bracket and cable. GTA91 got me going in the right direction on those so thanks to him on that.

I also asked GTA91 about the AC. Haven't searched yet but he said he had made some detaiedl posts about his AC setup plans so search under his username and hopefully it will help.

xtremeirocz 10-14-2005 02:22 PM

damn steven , all you had to do was buy the aeromotive regulator that f-bod uses and fab some lines, thats what i did.

StevenK 10-14-2005 03:05 PM

You wanna come down and fab it up for me and make the money instead of F-Bod?

I called em today and they are conviently closed so I cant even cancel my order. I'm going to contact my bank on Monday and tell them to deny them payment, over 3 weeks with at least 4 calls and I still don't have my part.

Ok, so can anyone who has done this swap confirm those power steering part numbers?

StevenK 10-16-2005 06:20 PM

tlove what site carries the first part number? gmpartsdirect.com can't find it, only the 2nd, and its 50 bucks :(

xtremeirocz 10-16-2005 10:11 PM

if you dont have anything figured out by friday i will find the fittings locally and ship you the correct lines and then you just buy the aeromotive regulator

StevenK 10-17-2005 02:10 AM

Got the fuel line kit and installed it today, finally.

Now I got a buncha bolts and power steering lines to get.

Thats why I'm curious on the correct part numbers, since I already got the wrong trans bolts.....*** I hate having to get the same small **** twice

tlove 10-19-2005 05:26 PM

Part Numbers

I found both on gmpartsdirect.com. May have typed them wrong in my post. I'm on the road right now but will check Friday when I get home and repost the numbers.

tlove 10-21-2005 08:22 AM

PS Part Numbers

Yep, messed the numbers up on my first post, here's good one.

MrDude_1 10-21-2005 09:04 AM

for the powersteering lines, save yourself some money and hassle... walk into autozone, NAPA, or any other normal parts store.

say you want power steering lines for a 2002 camaro ( or 01, or 00 or 99 or 98... or firebird... lol)

the lines will connect directly to your box, look like factory, and save you some serious cash compared to GM costs.. its not lower quality in any way or anything...

StevenK 10-21-2005 06:17 PM

Ok, so Vatozone carries the lines, cool beans.....

Is it possible to use the lines that came with the power steering lines that have the cooler attached?

I told bruce at hawks he needs to start carrying more LS1 stuff today, hehehe.