Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   LTX and LSX (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/ltx-lsx/)
-   -   Page 11 in the latest Camaro Performers magazine (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/ltx-lsx/560931-page-11-latest-camaro.html)

BlueZee28 02-22-2010 02:06 PM

Page 11 in the latest Camaro Performers magazine

Hey this is kind of cool...A letter that I wrote to Camaro Performers got published in the editorial section on page 11. I made sure to give a nice TGO reference too :lmao: Anyways, I'm working on getting some good photos to them so they can put the swap in print. :)

ShMaCk2004 02-22-2010 02:39 PM

Re: Page 11 in the latest Camaro Performers magazine

nice i'll have to get it

toxik IROC 02-22-2010 02:50 PM

whats it say?

BlueZee28 02-22-2010 05:19 PM

I tried to scan the page but my printer isn't responding for some reason.

It is titled "Back for More":

"In the September 2006 issue, you ran a Reader's Rides mini-article on my '91 Z28 convertible, titled "Ready for the Beef." The last line read "It's a 305 with a 700R4, so the 'go' isn't in it yet, but we have a feeling that will change soon." Ever since I was 16-years-old and first got the car, I have wanted to put something more powerful under the hood. I've had the car for almost 7 years now, and I finally pulled the trigger. From March 2009, until just a few weeks ago, I have been working like a mad man turning the car into another LSX/T56 swapped third-gen. I finally got to hear it run for the first time about two weeks ago, and I cannot tell you how thrilled I am. I have to give major credit to the brains at www.thirdgen.org for helping me through the process. But I just wanted to let you know, your expectations have been met. I'm working on getting the exhaust welded up this week, and then having the wideband tune finished.

As soon as I finish the exhaust and put the interior back together, my first task will be to get some real nice photos. My goal has been to have a "before" and "after" detailed in print with your magazine. A lot of people think that there aren't enough third-gens in your pages, but the ones I have seen in print are some really cool machines. I hope that others will enjoy mine as much as I have, especially if I'm able to get it in your magazine once more.

-Nick O. aka "BlueZee28"

Good luck, Nick! We'll be looking out for your latest photos. -Ed."

:D

toxik IROC 02-22-2010 05:40 PM

nice man!

V8Rumble 02-22-2010 07:19 PM

Too cool man! :thumbsup: I'm gonna be looking forward to seeing the full feature! :cool:

mister_hudson 02-22-2010 07:31 PM

Kudos! Can't wait to see this beast in person!

motenkjr 02-22-2010 08:28 PM

I saw man...good way to rep for the dirty thirds...

whatever84 02-22-2010 08:32 PM

There is no doubt that your car should be in that magazine.:thumbsup:

Mark.