Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Members Camaros (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/members-camaros/)
-   -   befor/after pics of your wrecks (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/members-camaros/505156-befor-after-pics-your.html)

cameron7710 12-24-2008 07:26 PM

befor/after pics of your wrecks

ok so a little over a year ago i made a video of wrecked camaros to honor all of the third gen camaros that lost there lives over the years. and since then iv got a lot of messages from people wanting me to make another tribute to the the great camaros so if enyone has pics of there wrecked thirdgens that they would like to have remembered in this video post them up and if i get enough ill make a new video to rember them all. also it would be good if u could post a befor pic that would also make for a better video.and if u could tell what happend to it after the wreck (fixed,parted,crushed). also if u want the plate # blurd just say so and i will.

Stippy17 12-24-2008 08:17 PM

Re: befor/after pics of your wrecks

Do you have the link to your old vid?

cameron7710 12-24-2008 08:37 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-nsdpejLts

Stippy17 12-24-2008 08:52 PM

Thanks for the link I wanted to download it to my computer. I remeber watching that awhile ago. Hate to see Thirdgens in that kind of shape, but good vid.

cameron7710 12-24-2008 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Stippy17 (Post 3986285)
Thanks for the link I wanted to download it to my computer. I remeber watching that awhile ago. Hate to see Thirdgens in that kind of shape, but good vid.

ya its not the best sight but it dose remind people to be carefull and take care of there third gens

MillerTime21 12-26-2008 10:09 PM

sad:(

papapayne 01-10-2009 10:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
before and after

Hubbardj6 01-14-2009 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by papapayne (Post 4003948)
before and after

HOLY CRAP DUDE. what the heck happend??

19CAMARO85 01-14-2009 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Hubbardj6 (Post 4008478)
HOLY CRAP DUDE. what the heck happend??

no kidding ur shouldn't have survived that! Glad u did tho.

89ROC-Z 01-14-2009 05:40 PM

Is that the front or back or side or top?! lol.. Did you flip end over end?

papapayne 01-14-2009 06:50 PM

lol it was my first car. It has 89 formula with a very very well built 400. and a stage 3 clutch. Let me resay, it was my first car i had when learning to drive. NO experience driving let a lone a manual let alone a stage three. I was driving me and a buddy home from work at night. Went through a corner a "bit" to fast and a drunk driver in a dodge cummins hit me (i was going approx 90 through 45 turn) The car literally went air born and spun several times then landed on its side. I smashed my face atleast three times into the steering wheel. Broke my face in if i member right 138 places. My friend was completely uninjured. Except he twisted his ankle when getting out of the car lol. God was with us both that night. literall two feet to the left was a concrete retaining wall (it was in the mountains) one feet to the right was a huge redwood tree. Either one of those would of killed us i am sure. We are lucky we didnt die in the crash as it was. The cops didn't believe we surivived.

Hubbardj6 01-14-2009 07:01 PM

Wow, count your blessings.

Ca[maro]88 01-14-2009 07:16 PM

[quote=papapayne;4008646]My friend was completely uninjured. Except he twisted his ankle when getting out of the car lol.

LMFAO. god that was good lol. i laughed for a good 5 mins bout that. dont know why it was so funny to me lol.

but seriously that car got MESSED UP. sorry bout the loss, but every bad situation usually has something you can learn from it. in your case its watch yourself when you get out of a car that flipped 5637 times.

wulfgar the pen 01-16-2009 10:02 AM

aw its such a shame, it was a nice looking car till the accident