Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Mid-Atlantic Region (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/mid-atlantic-region/)
-   -   Endless Summer cruisin' OC V, 10/10/02-10/13/02, who's in!? (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/mid-atlantic-region/134497-endless-summer-cruisin-oc.html)

ES87iroc 09-26-2002 03:29 PM

Endless Summer cruisin' OC V, 10/10/02-10/13/02, who's in!?

1 Attachment(s)
As the topic reads, who's planning on going out there for the show? (or just to cruise :) )I think thus far from our group there is:

ES87iroc
Steve86TA
RS92
MuttandJeff
Nasty_Bird_90
Afterburn
Agressive Racer
Realmac4
MDV6man?

I probably won't make it down there until the 11th, as the 10th is a Thursday. Anyone else planning on being there? I am considering tossing the car in the show just for giggles. ;)

More details can be found at:

http://www.specialeventpro.com/

:burnout:

MDv6man 09-26-2002 04:01 PM

My wife and I are going to try to cruise down for Saturday the 12th. Howecver, looking at the calender, it might be a stretch as I'll be in Allentown PA. Hoping to be back by the 12th but might not be back until Sunday night.:mad:

Mark A Shields 09-26-2002 04:21 PM

OMG, look at all those cars... Hmm, give me a day or two to think about it, but I probably won't be able to, I do have to come home around then for emissions, but man, that would be one busy weekend.

Either way, take some flyers or something, I'll try to make some within the next few days, and if you see any 3rd Gens, tell them/hand out the flyer, about the Huge Meet I'm Planning.

afterburn 09-26-2002 07:58 PM

I'll go down, but probably only for a day. Where and when would we cruise from?

AGRESSIVE RACER 09-26-2002 08:59 PM

I am thinking about going, probably Saturday. It looks like a good show!

poorboy8 09-26-2002 09:07 PM

Are you guys planning on staying down for a couple of days??

poorboy8 09-27-2002 12:24 AM

Wait a second, that is the same weekend the Skyline Drive cruise is happening! Oh well, no OC for me!

Nasty_Bird_'90 10-02-2002 08:41 PM

I may go. I'd like to stay Friday night and come back saturday evening.

Poorboy: What? Skyline drive cruise Sounds cool. What 'da dilly yo?!

MuttandJeff 10-03-2002 08:54 AM

Well I'll be in town that weekend. My parents live in that area, and I have off of work that Friday so I won't be caravanning with you Saturday but I'll no doubt see you guys down there.

RS92 10-04-2002 05:06 PM

I'm going to O.C.:lala: I waited till the last minute to decide. I'll be there from fri till sun. We should try and all get together, I know its hard in the past I have only seen some of the guys driving by but could never catch them. PM me with where you are staying and we'll try and get together.:cool:

ES87iroc 10-05-2002 10:35 AM

I think I will be heading down friday after work from what it looks like. It's pretty tough to catch up with pep's down there, too many cars around and about. I forgot to toss in my show registration thing, but I can sign up when I get there if space permits, which I would think it would? It's never completly full from what I can tell. Anyways, I will post up some more specifics to see if we can all hook up down there when I know more this week. :D

ES87iroc 10-05-2002 10:36 AM

OH yeah, for the one day folks, you WANT to be around for the nights, 'nuff said. ;)

RS92 10-05-2002 02:35 PM

I just booked my room today, I called like 30 places, all were full I was starting to get worried. I got a room on 17 Th. Street, but I don't think I'll be there much. Unless I'm sleeping from being out all night;)

MuttandJeff 10-05-2002 09:12 PM

Okay, if my last post didn't make sense, I'll revise: My parents live in Salisbury, and I have off work Friday so I'll be heading over there Friday morning to stay with my parents next weekend. I'll see you guys Saturday at the show!

Nasty_Bird_'90 10-05-2002 10:31 PM

going down friday night, prolly leaving saturday. Let me know where i'll be able to find you guys

RS92 10-09-2002 03:14 PM

The weather looks like it gonna be crappie this weekend:(, I hope it changes. I guess I'll just stay at the bars if it does rain all weekend. :rockon:

MuttandJeff 10-10-2002 07:15 AM

Maybe I'll join you if the weather is bad. :lala:

Realmac4 10-10-2002 01:08 PM

Yup, we plan to be there. Staying down at the Clarion Resort. Got a good deal. Probably try to enter the show on Saturday if the rain lets up. See everyone there
Mike

RS92 10-10-2002 03:44 PM

I can guarantee I'll be at Secrets rain or shine, if your in to clubs that's the one to go to. You might wanna get there early, I've seen it get as high as $20.00 a head to get in. If its nice Saturday I'll look for your car ES87 at the inlet. I'm leaving around noon tomorrow, anyway hope to run into some of you.:burnout:

Nasty_Bird_'90 10-10-2002 09:21 PM

alright guys. Crunch time...... Where are we gonna meet up on saturday???

ES87iroc 10-11-2002 11:01 AM

I think I pm'd everyone on here with my cell #. :) Hopefully it is not too soggy on Saturday, I don't think I will spend the cash to enter the car if it is going to rain the whole time though. I can't even clean it! :( It looks like it might clear sometime Saturday. Give me a call sometime Saturday folks, and hopefully we can set something up.

Mark A Shields 10-12-2002 07:52 PM

Hope you guys are having fun, I tried to talk the girl in driving down today , but she wouldn't go for it, 6hr drive.

I think I might be making a trip to the summit wearhouse next weekend.:D anyone up for it, it's 204 miles from my college so about another 100 miles for you northern guys.

I might be gettin some heads. woohhoooo

ES87iroc 10-12-2002 09:51 PM

Still down here, it's stinking raining. Today was pretty nice out so the show turnout was huge. I was really looking forward to crusing around tonight, but it is just wayyy to soggy out. No fun driving in the rain. :( I did get some pictures though, so I will post those up when I get home. :)

afterburn 10-12-2002 11:58 PM

I wish I coulda made it - some family friends came down from out of state at the last minute, so I had to stay :-(

On the upside, I got a new hatch, bumper cover, and light fixture to replace that dent! :) It was off a black 86 IROC-Z (sound familiar?:D ), so I don't have to paint it or anything.

I hope you guys are having fun! Can't wait to see the pics.

MuttandJeff 10-15-2002 07:28 AM

Originally posted by Mark A Shields
Hope you guys are having fun, I tried to talk the girl in driving down today , but she wouldn't go for it, 6hr drive.

I think I might be making a trip to the summit wearhouse next weekend.:D anyone up for it, it's 204 miles from my college so about another 100 miles for you northern guys.

I might be gettin some heads. woohhoooo

Hey Mark,

If you can put it off a week, I'd like to hook up and go next weekend (10/26?) if thats cool. I need to get their $10 flat air cleaner base and I want to get some good plug wires (Taylor, MSD, undecided) and while I'm at it....

Lets finalize this on PM.