Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Miscellaneous Third Gen Items! (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/miscellaneous-third-gen-items/)
-   -   PONTIAC MOTORSPORTS JACKET-SIZE XL-TRI COLOR-MADE IN U.S.A.-EXCELLENT CONDITION-VHTF (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/miscellaneous-third-gen-items/756498-pontiac-motorsports-jacket-size.html)

edpontiac91 10-04-2018 03:36 PM

PONTIAC MOTORSPORTS JACKET-SIZE XL-TRI COLOR-MADE IN U.S.A.-EXCELLENT CONDITION-VHTF

4 Attachment(s)
This is from my personal collection. It is a unique design with the words PONTIAC MOTORSPORTS embroidered on the front Jacket pocket. The are three colors-BLACK/ WHITE and BRIGHT RED in the front and BLACK/ RED IN THE BACK, with the lining in BLACK. This Jacket is perfect for the upcoming Fall & Spring weather as the lining is lightweight NYLON. The jacket was made by DESIGNS UNLIMITED and made in the U.S.A. There are NO RIPS/ TEARS or MARKS and fits a wide range of PONTIAC models with the MOTORSPORTS background. This Jacket is a VHTF item and I have not seen anything like it for quite some time! Priced at $35.00 plus shipping (which I will provide a cost when I get your address).

edpontiac91 10-04-2018 09:12 PM

Re: PONTIAC MOTORSPORTS JACKET-SIZE XL-TRI COLOR-MADE IN U.S.A.-EXCELLENT CONDITION-V

4 Attachment(s)
SOLD- Thanks to all for looking. Just a few photos of my 1994 25th Anniversary Trans Am with the Daytona 500 Pace Car decal set. I found a Blue and White Jacket with the 25th emblem and a 1994 Daytona 500 jacket with the Feb. 20, 1994 patch on it. Hard to find anything that has survived 25 years in decent shape.

TTOP350 10-05-2018 09:29 AM

Re: PONTIAC MOTORSPORTS JACKET-SIZE XL-TRI COLOR-MADE IN U.S.A.-EXCELLENT CONDITION-V

I don't have this one!

edpontiac91 10-05-2018 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by TTOP350 (Post 6254892)
I don't have this one!

Hi Tony, Sorry but Dave was the First to respond about buying this Jacket.

dmccain 10-05-2018 05:04 PM

Love your new ride Ed. I been looking at 4th gen birds as well as vettes.

edpontiac91 10-07-2018 10:17 AM

Hi Dave,
I have your Jacket packaged up. Can you let me know when you would like to have it sent? I sent you my PayPal information with a request on how to send payment. Thanks again. Glad you liked the pictures!

I sent all the info in a Private Message. ED

DynoDave43 10-07-2018 01:10 PM

Car looks great ed!

Will you be at the Trans AM Nationals next year, for the 50th Anniv.?

PM sent.

edpontiac91 10-07-2018 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by DynoDave43 (Post 6255302)
Car looks great ed!

Will you be at the Trans AM Nationals next year, for the 50th Anniv.?

PM sent.

Hi Dave, Where are the Trans Am Nationals going to be held. Would love to come, but I live in New Jersey and it could be a hall to drive it too far. Please send me your address as I can't find it anywhere. ED